I've never had one and am considering giving myself one for my birthday, but how does it work practically? Does everybody take turns? Daisy chain? What if a fella got intimidated? Any dos or don'ts?

Inquiring dirty minds need your help!

• Like 2

I've only had the privilege of experiencing a MFF session a couple of times and although initially nervous just followed the ladies lead and things flowed nicely from there. Experienced ladies know how to get things started and then there are a number of options to be enjoyed. One of the hottest things for me was while one performed oral on me the other cuddled on my chest and watched/encouraged her partner on. She was just as turned on watching as I was receiving which amped the whole experience up even more for me.

So just go with the flow and enjoy.

• Like 2

Asking how it works is like asking how an encounter works. Each encounter with a client, even the same client on a repeat encounter is unique. Really your ménage is dependant on the ladies, their chemistry with you, each other, and your chemistry with them.

If you have a ménage a trois, let the encounter unfold naturally but let the ladies take the lead.

RG

• Like 3

My advice is to meet an SP that you click with and ask if she has duo partners. If you can, meet her separately even if it's just for a half hour if your SPs offer this choice of time slot. Chemistry is important for an MFF to be successful and also to make sure all parties are on the same page both in attitude and service.

While this takes time and can definitely be costly, the MFF will be amazing! This is what clients of myself and my duo partner have done and it was a lot of fun since all of us were already acquainted with one another. Or at the very least, myself or my duo partner already knew the gent.

If you go into it not knowing either of the SPs, tell them it is your first time and if they are good at what they do, you will be relaxed in no time. Like Roamingguy said, let the ladies take lead and go from there. As for etiquette in a duo, never focus on just one SP. This isn't due to jealousy and insecurity issues, just out of politeness to both SPs as everyone wants to feel comfortable and not left out. Ask all questions before the appt and arrange it in advance to allow for both SPs to be available.

And finally...here is a good resource for duo hunting in Ottawa...http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117343&highlight=partners

Enjoy and have fun!

• Like 3

RG, I suspect you're right, but don't know myself, suspect there is some typically activities.

How did yours go generally? What worked and what didn't, that might be helpful to share.

Asking how it works is like asking how an encounter works. Each encounter with a client, even the same client on a repeat encounter is unique. Really your ménage is dependant on the ladies, their chemistry with you, each other, and your chemistry with them.

If you have a ménage a trois, let the encounter unfold naturally but let the ladies take the lead.

RG

RG, I suspect you're right, but don't know myself, suspect there is some typically activities.

How did yours go generally? What worked and what didn't, that might be helpful to share.

Well activities, not sounding smart, but details wise what happened behind closed doors stays behind closed doors

My ménage, my one and only thus far, was very special. Each lady I have repeated with, because they are both very special ladies and I consider them friends. Neither one of them were duo partners with each other, but they did know one another. And both ladies wanted to do a ménage as much as I wanted to do one.

As much as I was nervous, it being my first ménage it was special in that it was three friends getting together, not two SP's and a client.

What worked was I let the ladies take the lead. And both ladies knew what they were doing, and in spite of the fact it was their first time as duo partners, their interactions with me and each other was natural, like they had done this before with each other. The only advice I would give is if there is something you would like to do or try, ask, but in a respectful gentlemanly manner

What didn't work, well nothing didn't work it was a perfect evening all the way around.

Don't know if that answers your question or not

Here is the recommendation I wrote on a special evening with two very special ladies

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111874

RG

• Like 1

but let the ladies take the lead.

RG

The gentleman can take charge and be the dominate one, requesting what he might want to see,feel, and give direction for his own sexual preference THAT may be in the cards for him.

Sometimes the ladies may take charge,but sometimes a gent just might want to direct his fantasy played out in reality. I have had quite few MFF over my time, sometimes I like to be dominated but other times I like the reverse in a session to ensure that heighten experience for myself.

To answer the original question...how does it work?..well most important the 2 ladies are very comfortable with each other, and have done duo's in the past. Secondly do's and don't well sir there could be a lot of subjects on that question, such as taking off a condom and putting on a new one on when you switch grinding your partner's...but all these do's and don'ts can be easily asked to the two ladies you would like visit.

Good luck Sasquatch and have a great birthday gift to yourself! as I did the same for myself last October with 2 very beautiful women here in Ottawa. The recommendation is posted about that. :) So are others that I have had. :)

• Like 2

I do 3's and 4's all the time. They are great. Don't worry, the ladies are pro's and will make sure things go smoothly. Don be afraid to ask what you want.

• Like 1

Holy fuckin' bananas, this is hot stuff, guys 'n gals!

Gracias, amigos.

My takeaway: YESSSSSSSSS!

Gimme more, more more more more more...

Additional Comments:

Sploshing! I love it, gotta try it!