Which SPs have you had the best experience with?

I had my best experience yesterday (Wednesday June 12). It was so mind blowing, I think I have been ruined for any future experiences. And this amazing experience was courtesy of my all-time favorite who I've seen many times.

I have to put in a good word for the maritime ladies of CERB. Without naming anyone I think the NB, PEI, and NS ladies are the friendliest and most caring, and passionate... great experiences with all...

Well, given that this is the Ottawa section, I think you should send them this way so that we can put that to the test!

Purely in the dispassionate interests of science, of course. :)

• Like 2

Each experience between an SP and each different client will result in different chemistry. Just as every client is different so is each and every encounter that occurs. I personally have had multiple encounters with some ladies many times and I can honestly say that if I were to post a recommendation based on each individual encounter with that same lady they would all read differently. Therefore it's very difficult for one client to definitively recommend an SP to another client without having a very detailed understanding of the other clients desires for an encounter. Actually, what I take from every encounter with new ladies or ladies that I have seen many time changes for every single instance.

I have visited with ladies that are considered elite in this industry and who others have recommended and poured praise upon. My visit with that same lady was pleasent but for me did not contain the same wow factor that others described. Not that there was anything wrong but the chemistry was not there.

Best bet when looking for an SP is to find a lady that you admire read her recommendations and maybe contact some of her recommenders privately and ask some questions pertaining to what you desire in a visit and let them advise you if they believe you'll find that in an encounter. In PM people will be a little more open in their opinions.

People have said it before but bottom line is get out there have some fun and figure out what your "thing" is. Mine is a lady with brains it's now the thing I look for first. Who knew?

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

That is a loaded question. I choose my sp by my mood. If I want a "hard, let's get to it" experience, I have a few on my list. Conversely, if I want a soft, sensual and cuddly experience, I have a few for that too.

Each experience becomes the best sp experience for that moment and none can be compared with the other.

Guest S****r

You guys are posting great responses! I didn't have time to read them all, but the tenor of the thread has warmed my heart this morning!

I love cerb and the guys here!

Kudos to you all!!

xoxo

I dont have a lot of experience but can hoestly say i have only had one SP that disapointed me. Everyone else was great. If i had to name names i would rate Carrie Moon and Summer as the best i have met. Both are classy ladies with a lot of brains and just a pleasure to be with.

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

Every lone of the Cerb ladies that I have met has provided an exceptional experience each in their own unique way. Every lady has been different and I wouldn't care to single anyone out. All of the recommendations that I have written are truthful and I wouldn't hesitate to visit with any of them again. I've gotten many lasting memories from Cerb and am looking forward to creating many more.

Each experience is different it depends on how you treat the lady and the chemistry that the two of you have. For me each person I have seen here has been wonderful.

Posted via Mobile Device

Too politically correct around here.

Audrey LaMurr, undisputed number one in my travels.

Fair @Mirage for best PSE experience comes a very close second.

No one locally.

The very best and memorable experience was my first experience. I was traveling in Asia, and the girl I spent the night with was off the chart hot, but also very much wanted pleasure for herself. We went out, partied, went back, we were both horny, and just went nuts at each other. She pushed me down so I can go down on her. She came hard, and grabbed me back up and fucked my brain out. After I expired, we cuddled, and she sucked me back to life and turned over and had me do her from the back in a lazy doggie. She came again, and I did too. Wow, next day, I went out to have a breakfast on a street stall, and guess who I saw there! We smiled, she served a fabulous breakfast and best tea ever. Best of all, she sat with me to share a great conversation. Lovely experience.

• Like 1

Allotta Fagina !!!

They are all best experiences because every lady and every experience is different and amazing and wonderful in it's own unique way.

Now my mind is spinning thinking about all of the very happy happy sexy times and now I have a chub ;) Life is good.

• Like 1

So you are saying you've never once had a session that was disappointing, girl was not as advertised, things just did not click??!!

I would say I have and excellent experience with about 30% of the ladies (YMMV). These are the ones I recommend and tend to repeat with. I have good experiences with about 65%, I have fun and don't regret going, thank you ladies . Every once in a while its bad, about 5% of the time. So are the ladies equally good, not for me. However that doesn't mean they aren't perfect for someone else (sorry, don't have time for being politically correct).

My best experience ladies (seen in the last year, no particular order)

Manuella Cruz

Taylor Monroe

Jessy Celeste

PK Brooke

Peachy

Rosie

Luscious Lilly

Eva Pearl

• Like 2

So you are saying you've never once had a session that was disappointing, girl was not as advertised, things just did not click??!!

That is correct. In my case for sure..... but the ladies may feel differently however about a visit with me and how things clicked.

I do however try and tend to get to know the lady fairly well thru chatting before we meet. Makes a big difference IMO.

• Like 5

I've had a few, very very few disappointing encounters. But I'm a "glass is half full" type of guy, and focus and remember the wonderful encounters I've had, and will continue to have. In fact to continue to use the analogy, my glass isn't just half full, it is almost spilling over

As for the few disappointing encounters, the one positive in them is that it makes me not only appreciate the wonderful encounters I've had and will continue to have, I really appreciate the special ladies who allow me to spend time with them

And in keeping with the CERB motto of "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all..." I share with this community by way of recommendations those wonderful encounters I've had. If you want to read about negative reviews, well that's what the other boards are for

My rambling

RG

Guest t****ster***ke

this is a lot like choosing your favorite kitten or puppy! totally not fair!

not to avoid the question, but if you do a few searches in the recommendations section, you will see that there are probably 50+ extremely well reviewed women in the ottawa area alone. one of the great things about cerb is that you can read some of the posts from these women on a variety of subjects to get a better idea of how well you might connect with them.

You could only ever determine the "best" if you actually visited every lady that advertises in the ottawa forum. It should read who has been your favorite :). Not to sound contrary but this thread could be construed as a bit mean :)

• Like 3

Guest realnicehat
You could only ever determine the "best" if you actually visited every lady that advertises in the ottawa forum. It should read who has been your favorite :). Not to sound contrary but this thread could be construed as a bit mean :)

He only asked who people have had their best experiences with. At no point did he ask anyone to name the best SP. It is a small but distinct difference.

Edited by realnicehat
I grammar at bad.

He only asked who people have had their best experiences with. At no point did he ask anyone to name the best SP. It is a small but distinct difference.

My dear, when asked who is the best (no matter the context), best has the ultimate meaning of BEST! Not one's best but THE best which can only be determined by ultimately comparing the lot. Would who was your favorite not be more in context with the cerb mantra?

I am not posting this, or my last post, for disparaging reasons but to mainly point out that by the wording the op could be less negative to the ladies; who is your least favorite would be just as sad.

If I were to post "who is your best client in ottawa" would there not be negative comments?

• Like 5

If I were to post "who is your best client in ottawa" would there not be negative comments?

It's even clearer if you flip it around and asked "Hey ladies, who is your worst client in Ottawa??" and then try to reassure guys by saying "no, no, it's okay... she's not saying who's THE worst, just HER worst."

• Like 4

You can only have one best experience, and one best SP if you subscribe to this criteria.

You can however have lots of good experiences with lots of good SP's.

RG

My dear, when asked who is the best (no matter the context), best has the ultimate meaning of BEST! Not one's best but THE best which can only be determined by ultimately comparing the lot. Would who was your favorite not be more in context with the cerb mantra?

I think you're stretching the OP's words a bit. If someone were to ask the best place they've ever been to, it doesn't imply that they're saying that your selection for the best is based on every possible location out there. It's based on their own personal experience, a selection criteria limited by the places they've been to only.

It means the exact same thing. I understand that saying 'favourite' might appear to be more polite, but given that this wouldn't be an issue in a different context, I'm not sure what the big deal is.

Well sir, in the context of this forum and it's values, I think that my take is not all together wrong as we are discussing human beings and not food. When humans are involved there comes emotions. My only point was that cerb is supposed to be without judgement and I found the wording off putting and offered up a reasonable alternative.

I am all for freedom of speech and am expressing my particular views :)

• Like 3