Poll: Draping/covers during a massage

what do you prefer with respect to "covering" during a therapeutic massage...  

77 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prefer with respect to "covering" during a therapeutic massage...

• Men...I prefer to be covered/draped
    • Men...I prefer to be nude
    • Women...I prefer to be covered/draped
    • Women...I prefer to be nude

Guest *l**e

Personally, when I get a massage..even a therapeutic one, I hate the draping. I am a bit of a nudist, and I truly just prefer being naked whenever possible. Unfortunately, most RMT's do not allow this.

Most guys I know agree with this, but it seems with women it's 50/50.

I'm curious how all you cerb guys and girls like it. For this poll I'm not talking about sexy massage. I wanna know how you would prefer to be for a therapeutic if it was your choice.

Draped. I go in for my back, and I wear comfy shorts. I am not interested in my massage therapist seeing my butt for the entire session. We talk about a lot of things, and I consider him a friend. So I'll spare him a visual of my ass.

If it was a female massage therapist, I'd have the same answer. Unless its someone I get in touch with here, with some sort of sexual element on the table. But from my massage therapist friends, they always say how uncomfortable it is for a client to strip naked, especially if they are female and the client is male.

This a matter of what is most comfortable for both of you. I for one am not uncomfortable with being nude, although I've not got a model body. I think in most cases being draped is a matter that is more important for the massage provider.

My RMT, she knows me well and with lower back issues and my gluteus areas at times, she and I prefer that I'm not wearing anything, to work out those areas. Nothing extra just a better way to really massage those areas. If she was away or not available I would wear my shorts visiting another RMT

Guest *l**e

Just for clarification...I know different rmts have their own opinions and their reasons for them. I am curious what the client would prefer. Reasons why they like what they do would be nice to know as well.

For me, I simply like being naked and I find the constant fiddling with the draping kind of annoying when I am receiving. That's just me though.

Never have been, my preference is being NAKED, perhaps I might be an exhibitionist.

Guess you know what I voted for :)

• Like 2

I have had lots of professional massages over the yrs and they were always covered...I guess it is different if you are going for an erotic massage!

personaly it's a major turns on to be naked during a massage so if im going for a therapeutic one...i would rather be covered ;)

the last one I got wasnt covered and i truly enjoyed it!

• Like 1

I think being naked sets a different tone... I think a nice relaxing touch without being draped might cause some embarrassment.

I prefer the draping, it allows me to concentrate on the therapeutic aspect of the massage, even when I'm getting massaged. Nudity is a bit of a distraction during therapeutic. In fact, one of my favorite relaxation masseuses who does an amazing therapeutic job does it this way, keeps me draped while doing the massage, and removes it when it's time for the relaxation part, all during the same session! I wouldn't have it any other way. Each part has its own time.

I usually go draped but last time I had the massage provider come in and said she was going to take of hers if I did the same. So needless to say off it came.

Edited by Em****83
Sorry for the confusion she is not a Rmt but just as good

Guest webothscore

To be posted later...

Edited by webothscore
Change of thought

I usually go draped but last time I had the therapist come in and said she was going to take of hers if I did the same. So needless to say off it came.

You mean to tell me that an RMT took her clothes off?