Guest *Ste***cque**

Danielle, I've been thinking about seeing you lately. In my mind I have this fantasy. I knock on the door and you open it wide to reveal your stunning body wearing a sexy outfit and a sly grin. You take my hand and lead me inside as your grin turns into a beautiful smile. I mention I've been under a lot of stress and I would really enjoy just a bj. You nod slightly and ask me if I want a shower. I remove my clothes and suggest you join me. Your grin returns and then we're soaping each others bodies, rubbing up against each other until you see that i'm fully erect. We towel off and you take my erection in your hand and move to the bed. I tell you to get on your knees as I lay back on the edge of the bed. You stroke my hard cock as I watch your eyes light up with mischief. Your face moves towards me as I anticipate what I expect is next, pleasantly surprised when you take my balls in your mouth. I lay my head back and let out a groan as you pull on them slightly with your mouth, making me even harder. Before I'm aware, your mouth is on my cock, sliding up and down. You tease me by sucking as you pull your mouth away from the head, making a noise like a soft pop and causing my body to jolt in ecstasy. You move from my cock back to my balls and back, again and again, bringing me to the edge and back. You like the control you have over me and keep doing this until I gently push you away, unable to resist the mounting sensation of one of the best orgasms ever.

As I lift my head to watch you finish me it's only then that I notice the condom. Damn, I wish I knew beforehand that you only did covered blow jobs. I would have saved my money! Not effing likely!!

It's all in the attitude, not whether it's covered.

Keep your rules, Danielle. Btw, are you busy this weekend? :)

Lololol loved your story darlin and no I'm pretty much easy going this weekend and would love to make this happen...that is of course if you don't mind the cbj! Lololol kisses

And once again thankyou everyone I value all of your opinions

Guest ca**eyf**

Danielle, I have not met you but you sound like a sweetheart. Anyone that would try to pressure you into doing something you do not feel comfortable with does not deserve your company.

You should always only do what you are comfortable with. I would sooner spend time with a lady who is comfortable with what she is doing , whatever that may be.

Danielle.. I know it gets frustrating.. and some days it seems only guys texting to ask for specific non-menu services.. anal, cim, rimming, bbbj.. etc etc.. and it can wear on you.

I don't offer any of those things.. and haven't for over 20 years.. and believe me.. I too get clients who love my CBJ. With a condom on neither I nor my client has any fears and we can really let go! which is not to say that this isn't true with those who do BBBJ. I have several friends who offer BBBJ and in duos I fucking love watching them suck a cock.

It's my dirty fantasty cum true.. in so many ways.. and the clients and my duo partners respect my desire to use a condom so I can truly be my naughty ranchy self in my own way.. and we always have a great time.. so as many others have echoed.. it's all about the attitude. Respect goes a very long way.. more so than a menu list..

And actually most of my duo partners who do offer this don't even see guys who ask! They have no menu listed and are offended by the question.. as if they are providing a pizza order and they are the pizza toppings requested.

• Like 3

Danielle :-)

Follow your instincts and your heart and be true to yourself.

Knowing your limits and play it safe !!!

I respect and understand your choices and everyone else should too....

You've won this CareBear heart :-)

CareBear

XoXoXo

• Like 1

I have long read your posts on CERB Danielle, but we have never met. I concur with many previous posts... you should openly OFFER what you are confortable offering, and subsequently, rigorously and faithfully, deliver on same. The "market", and in particular repeat bookings, will quickly reflect to you whether the service you provide and the donation related to same meets the expacations of hobbyists.... or is "competitive". As I see it, the "problem area" is where a SP's states what he/she offers with the qualification "YMMV". [A.K.A. bbbj and CIM (YMMV)]. How does that, in any way, enable a hobbyist to determine, upon booking time, to know what service they will experience?

The reality is that you are involved in commerce, and in commerce cost and service are paramount. I expect that a SP who has the "smarts" to properly balance cost and service succeeds. A SP who doesn't ends up exiting the business, v oluntarily.

That said, my experience is that many SP's or perhaps, more correctly, their "agents", do not respond, on a timely basis, if at all, to e-mails respecting prospective appointments. This leaves me to conclude that either they have no concept as to how to run a business... or that they are fully booked and can't be bothered to take the time to respond. (Again... no concept as how to run a business) Whatever.

• Like 1

As I see it, the "problem area" is where a SP's states what he/she offers with the qualification "YMMV". [A.K.A. bbbj and CIM (YMMV)]. How does that, in any way, enable a hobbyist to determine, upon booking time, to know what service they will experience?

I hope this isn't hijacking, but just want to offer a quick response to Parsborough's comment. I truly don't think any provider can be blamed for adding on the "YMMV" qualification. Indeed, even if that isn't stated, it should probably be assumed. You ask how a hobbyist is supposed to know what to expect, but you have to reverse that and consider that it is more the service provider who doesn't know what to expect from the client.

That is, is it fair to expect someone to always deliver on a service irrespective of how good the hygiene, respectfulness, and attitude of the client is? I think when a particular service is advertised the YMMV is in large part pointing out that the above factors can have an effect on what will take place. Plus, while this is a business as you say, we have to recognize that the service being offered isn't quite on the same level as menu from a restaurant. It may just be that on a given day someone isn't feeling comfortable with a particular intimate act and that has to be respected.

I'd be happy to discuss further, though maybe we should move to another thread if so.

----

To respond to Danielle's original post, I can only agree with what everyone else has said. Stick to what you're comfortable with. The problem with anyone who tries to get you to change what you offer (or don't offer) is entirely on them.

• Like 4

I do agree with you about doing what you feel is comfortable and enjoyable as both a sp and a hobbiest....and we all need to respect each others boundaries wether we think its right or wrong...in this line of work I feel we are way too judgemental towards each other and yes I am so guilty of that but it is our body and minds and our choice to do as we please

• Like 1

I love you as well Lexy

And you are all right to each their own and no one should feel bad a bout offering either...just lately I have been receiving requests.for bbbj and when I say I don't provide thathey basically.try to make me feel bad because they can get a bbbj from other providers...I just feel its unnecessary to tell me about what other ladies offer that is not my business...I just rather a clean safe sloppy bj lol

A man trying to guilt a woman into doing something she doesn't want to do. As old as time. Stick with your principles and don't waste energy worrying about it. You've always been very honest with your advertising.

• Like 1

I have long read your posts on CERB Danielle, but we have never met. I concur with many previous posts... you should openly OFFER what you are confortable offering, and subsequently, rigorously and faithfully, deliver on same. The "market", and in particular repeat bookings, will quickly reflect to you whether the service you provide and the donation related to same meets the expacations of hobbyists.... or is "competitive". As I see it, the "problem area" is where a SP's states what he/she offers with the qualification "YMMV". [A.K.A. bbbj and CIM (YMMV)]. How does that, in any way, enable a hobbyist to determine, upon booking time, to know what service they will experience?

The reality is that you are involved in commerce, and in commerce cost and service are paramount. I expect that a SP who has the "smarts" to properly balance cost and service succeeds. A SP who doesn't ends up exiting the business, v oluntarily.

That said, my experience is that many SP's or perhaps, more correctly, their "agents", do not respond, on a timely basis, if at all, to e-mails respecting prospective appointments. This leaves me to conclude that either they have no concept as to how to run a business... or that they are fully booked and can't be bothered to take the time to respond. (Again... no concept as how to run a business) Whatever.

I wonder what your post has to do with a thread on being safe. It does just seem like your griping

YMMV is a industry standard, and not a problem area, at least it I've never had a problem with YMMV. Do you really think all clients should be treated the same? A gentleman who treats a lady with respect, is clean, fresh breath, pays his donation in full, and is not intoxicated, for example, will likely receive a wonderful memorable encounter compared to a man who instead being respectful, is rude, ill mannered, poor hygiene, bad breath, maybe arrives intoxicated and so forth. Just because a man pays a lady for her time doesn't mean he owns her. And whatever happens during that time together is between two consenting adults, not just what the man wants to do. When you read a lady's website and she has a menu, that is a list of services she may offer, not what she definitely will offer. A lot of YMMV is very much dependant on the client, not the lady

As for emails not replied to, I've very rarely encountered it, less than five times in three years, and once it turned out the lady was retired. I can't see that being a issue of concern unless it happens regularly. If it does, maybe look at how you write your email. Are you respectful, a gentleman, or rude and vulgar in language. A lady makes determinations based on the impression you leave. If she feels the email is being sent by a crude ignorant man versus a gentleman, she won't want to see him. Number one she has to think of her safety. At an encounter she is allowing a man to be alone with her intimately. She doesn't want to risk her safety, not to mention self respect for any amount of money

If you aren't getting replies to your emails, maybe think of the impression you are giving to the lady from the emails you send

Now lets get back to the topic at hand

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 2

I'm still trying to figure out what my topic about being safe has to do with not responding to emails?... But to answer that I do not like to respond through emails and I will not give out any personal information through emails...I am blunt and straight forward in all of my posts everywhere I post online that I will not take blocked calls or emails I prefers to speak over the phone ...and if I do answer to you at all its either because I am busy with someone or my family or because I do not have a good feeling about the person for whstever reason...just like you have the right to spend time with who you want we as service providers have that right to choose as well..its not always about the money but rather a good connection and positive vibes between me and him!

I hope that answered your question some what...xo

• Like 2

Well, that one was a clear hijack, but to answer your question about safety:

Ladies, it will never be a show-stopper for me (and like-minded gents) for you to express your wish to remain as safe as possible. You do what is comfortable and right for you, and true gentlemen will respect that. Oddly, even without any demand on my part, or even any prior discussion, I've received bbbjs in almost all cases by default. If a lady were to ask if it were o.k. to put on a hat, by all means! I may even have to request it myself one of these days ;) - for comfort and greater peace of mind. The loss of sensation is hardly noticeable, if proper lubrication is in place, and just as enjoyable.

FR

• Like 2

Well, that one was a clear hijack, but to answer your question about safety:

Ladies, it will never be a show-stopper for me (and like-minded gents) for you to express your wish to remain as safe as possible. You do what is comfortable and right for you, and true gentlemen will respect that. Oddly, even without any demand on my part, or even any prior discussion, I've received bbbjs in almost all cases by default. If a lady were to ask if it were o.k. to put on a hat, by all means! I may even have to request it myself one of these days ;) - for comfort and greater peace of mind. The loss of sensation is hardly noticeable, if proper lubrication is in place, and just as enjoyable.

FR

Sorry but I will disagree about the hijack, and feel it was rather harsh to say it was! He was defending Danielle's statement/thread, he responded with his comment which simply included an issue he too was having on the other end, it seemed appropriate to me and unnecessary to start another thread to address it. We all sometimes add comments to threads beyond the scope of the topic at hand, lol as I am doing, that are within the same subject, ie: hobbyists, sp's. Shouldn't we only jump on something when its deemed negative or hurtful and want to be supportive and friendly to any and all who reply, isn't that idea behind cerb:)

topic at hand-being safe-well that's fun and so is being naughty:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1

Sorry but I will disagree about the hijack, and feel it was rather harsh to say it was! He was defending Danielle's statement/thread, he responded with his comment which simply included an issue he too was having on the other end, it seemed appropriate to me and unnecessary to start another thread to address it.

Point taken and maybe I was too critical, maybe not, but I'd like to temper my post by saying it wasn't meant as an attack of any sort. Certainly there is some leeway to mention things not related directly to the original topic. It's to every member's individual taste what crosses the line or not.

Shouldn't we only jump on something when its deemed negative or hurtful and want to be supportive and friendly to any and all who reply, isn't that idea behind cerb:smile:

topic at hand-being safe-well that's fun and so is being naughty:smile:

I agree in principle with both of those points. Now let's move on! :)

FR

• Like 2

Being naughty and safe both turns me on 100%...I enjoy what I do and my services show exactly that...I always do my best to provide the men I see with respect fun and good vibes ...great conversation a clean candlelit atmosphere and top notch fun!!

And I welcome all to come experience what I have to offer and I'll let you be the judge...

Thankyou all for your comments .... Much love to all and lots of naughty wet sloppy fun xo

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

There is no question that I prefer a bbbj over one that's covered. That said, I've never requested it and never complained or presented pressure if cbj was offered. At the end of the day, the lady has to be comfortable with the level of risk that they are willing to accept. Guys shouldn't pressure their SP's to provide a service that they aren't willing to provide. Safety is paramount in this hobby.

Danielle you should hold your head high and be proud of the services that you provide. Don't let a few assholes dictate how you run your business or compromise your principles.

Thankyou darlin

And I do hold my head high because I know I do provide nothing but the best to those I see and will never put my standards down because of someone else...like I said earlier I do respect everyones choices and wish them all the best t I will never feel bad for choosing to stay safe...I have been in this business for awhile and have always offered protected bj aex and yes sometimes there are those who would rather a bbbj and they chose to go elese where and that is fine but I see many more who love what I offer and I love to give it to them..everyone has different likes and that is what makes life great!! A variety is the spice of life xo

• Like 1

The only thing that I can comment is that an SP HAS to do what's best for HER, not what someone else wants. If she feels uncomfortable with a certain service and no one person can change her opinion or how she feels then those are her principles and they have to be respected whether a person disagrees with them or not.

However, the term YMMV was coined for the sole purpose that all clients vary in personality, their actions when visiting an SP and their hygiene. YYMV as an acronym seems to be used a lot where a client's hygiene is concerned and this is for good reason. Both the SP and client are engaging in an intimate encounter and is a person really going to delve into that situation without certain principles in place where their bodies, health and well being are concerned? Initially they are both strangers to one another and over time trust can be established but not without boundaries and what's within one's comfort level as the provider or customer.

Some people look at women in the sex trade as someone who will do anything for the sake of a buck. Simply not true. Personally I do not like C.I.M and it's mentioned in my ads that I don't offer it. It's my body and I am the one who is in control of it. Not anyone else because they want or expect a certain service. People have asked and I have said it's not offered in my services. End of story. There is no trickery or leading someone on. No amount of money or persuasion is going to change that. Some customers may make ladies feel guilty for not offering it and those ladies are often new or not experienced at being assertive so some do it even though they don't like it. And in doing so, it does affect them mentally.

Now other things like bbbj is a YMMV. Why? Hygiene plays a big part in this service and also STDs. To be blunt, no one wants to give oral to someone who stinks like ass, hasn't washed for hours, went to the bathroom recently or something suspicious looking down there. So if an SP says YYMV for bbbj and discloses beforehand that the decision will be made based on hygiene, then it is up to the customer to make sure her conditions are met in order to receive that service.

If there is an SP that strikes your fancy yet she doesn't offer a certain service or act that is dependant on your enjoyment of the encounter, there are many other women out there who may offer it. You can't berate someone who wants to play it safe. And you also can't berate someone who offers something like bbbj. SPs do what they feel comfortable with and at the end of they, they are human beings and not just someone to break a nut with. I know this doesn't have to be said for the majority of men here but there's always a few who need to be reminded. An SP is a lady first and foremost and should be treated as such.

• Like 9