Has anyone seen Gina from BP? Any info?

I've seen Gina twice over the past 2 months. I had a blast the two times. We had a great connection the first time. It was beyond what I could expect the second time. Gina is back in the business after a bad break up and moving back to HRM. She is very enthusiastic about what she does, is very open-minded, loves sex very obviously (ymmv of course) and is not her clock watcher. I don't recall meeting an SP who wants to please her client more than she does. She insists and you leaving with a big smile on your face. She advertises as dominant, but she played submissive for me twice and did an amazing job. She has spectacular oral skills. What impresses me as I have a rather wider cock. The other details will remain between her and myself but I can't recommend her enough. Her BP pics are faithful to her curves. Be aware, she's not a spinner. She accommodates wardrobe requests. Her apartment is clean and tidy. Her rates are very reasonable and more affordable than most of some well-reviewed SPs who don't deliver for the donations they ask for. There's so much I want to explore with her. I will definitely repeat.

• Like 2

Her rates are very reasonable and more affordable than most of some well-reviewed SPs who don't deliver for the donations they ask for. .

The fact that you gave this lovely lady such high recommendation is wonderful, wonderful also that you took the time . But I take great offence to your last statement and feel it was unnecessary. What anyone chooses to charge is THEIR business and THEIR business alone! For you to make a comment that infers someone isn't worth their rate is uncalled for and a judgement that should only be made by the person charging. As it is she or he who decides their worth, they ask for a fee that allows them to cover their overhead, labour and one that affords them profit on top of costs. You have a right to spend what you like, visit with whom you choose but no right, imo, to criticize some ones rates and value of service! I for one consider myself well reviewed and work very hard to please all my "friends". But like anyone we have good days and bad days, however that still doesn't mean I didn't "deliver", nor does it mean I wasn't worth my asked fee, on the contrary I feel I'm worth ten times that, perhaps even more. After all its my body, my mind, my time, my accommodations I'm sharing and it'll be me that decides their worth!

• Like 1

Dear Cristy,

I won't say I have too much SP experience but I have known enough women in my life so far to be able to make the difference between somebody who's having a bad day and somebody who's taking benefit of their past credit to slightly overcharge for the kind of service they provide imho. I am new to Halifax so no SP from HRM was targeted by this comment. I am not the kind of person who would post unnecessary bad comments and associate them with a name if I am not happy with my experience. I simply don't see her again:tresmauvaisehumeur:. This said I have very fond memories of some of the very well-reviewed Vancouver SPs. I would have brought the legendary lil" Miss Sunshine in my suitcases. Bless her beauty, skills and love for what she does. If it's of any consolation, we haven't met yet but I am looking forward to it Cristy. So dirty calling.. hum...:motion:

• Like 1

Is this the same Gina who advertises in the massage section here?

Yes, and believe me she is really worth a visit. Looks like she has a new location core downtown Halifax which I haven't seen yet. She is very easy to communicate with. She is very friendly and welcoming. Give it a shot.

• Like 1

@vazimollo It's wonderful that you had such great experiences with her and are sharing it here. I just wanted to suggest you may want to start a reco thread with this information as I'm sure it would be appreciated by not only Gina but also by those others who may be looking there and not specifically in these threads. Just a suggestion of course, it's whatever you feel comfortable with, it was just such glowing praise.

• Like 2