Cristycurves

I just wanted to share a thought! I've never met cristy, but every now and then I see her comment in a post or a "thread" and she always has nit hung but good things to say about people... I truly believe she's a genuine nice person to be around... Just a thought... And thank u cristy!!!

Additional Comments:

Wooops... Nit hung = nothing (stupid auto correct)

I've never met her either but yes she does post the sweetest and nicest comments make me wonder if she real lol maybe she should plan a trip to ottawa to prove it lol.

Thank you cristy you got a heart of gold:)

• Like 1

i've never met her ethier but she does have a way with words always kind ones to maybe she should plan a trip to ottawa would love her to sit on my face

• Like 1

Cristy totally needs to come to Ottawa... But there's a tiny part of me that's relieved that she's so far away, because if she was closeby I think I'd go bankrupt in a week!

(That tiny part would be my wallet, not my penis.... which is also tiny, but the penis part REALLY wants Cristy to come to town)

• Like 2

Cristy totally needs to come to Ottawa... But there's a tiny part of me that's relieved that she's so far away, because if she was closeby I think I'd go bankrupt in a week!

(That tiny part would be my wallet, not my penis.... which is also tiny, but the penis part REALLY wants Cristy to come to town)

Omg, lol, your post made me roar, you have a way with words.

thank you all for this wonderful surprise, just knowing there is one person out there that appreciates you is very heartwarming, more than that makes me speechless-(which is hard to do) and makes being here-cerb- more than worthwhile-big hugs

On another note, If I came to O town how would I ever live up to all the expectations:)

[On another note, If I came to O town how would I ever live up to all the expectations:)

You just be yourself, it's Ottawa that needs to live up to you. Otherwise you won't come back ;)

• Like 1

With ease I expect Cristy!! All you need to do is show up and be yourself!

<<<On another note, If I came to O town how would I ever live up to all the expectations>>>

• Like 2

I have never had the honor of spending time with Cristy yet but I must say when I read her posts it gets my little buddy all excited. She certainly has a way with words and probably other things as well.

• Like 1

Nice thread, Bobby. Cerb is lucky to have Cristy and her many contributions.

"On another note, If I came to O town how would I ever live up to all the expectation"

Speaking as someone who had very high hopes ahead of meeting you, I can say with certainty you don't have to worry about disappointing! (not to rub it in to you Ottawa gents :icon_wink:)

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

I have never met Cristy yet i am hoping she will come to Ottawa if not i will have to plan a road trip to Halifax to meet her and all the other beautiful ladies in the east coast so until that day comes i rise my glass cheers to Cristy, Sophia and all the ladies of the east coast...:chug:...:chug:

I agree wholeheartedly that Cristy's posts are always interesting and wonderful to read. I admire and love her pictures and the fact that she is also an animal-lover and a very kind human-being. She has kind words to say just about anybody. :bigclap:

• Like 1

What Luckyme said 3 times over :bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

But unlike you "Un-Lucky" guys in Ottawa I live on the East Coast and hope to meet Christy very soon....Lucky Me :dncdick:

• Like 2

Guest cap***ck

I have met Ms. Curves ..... more than once. She is a delight and it is a pleasure to be in her company .... sweet she is ..... and you will find she has an interesting alternative view on lots of subjects too.

Guest webothscore

But unlike you "Un-Lucky" guys in Ottawa I live on the East Coast and hope to meet Christy very soon....Lucky Me :dncdick:

Oh don't worry, Ottawa / Gatineau ladies hold their own, or hold mine ;)

Having said that, I am sure you will adore Cristy whenever you meet her.

I have never met Cristy yet i am hoping she will come to Ottawa if not i will have to plan a road trip to Halifax to meet her and all the other beautiful ladies in the east coast so until that day comes i rise my glass cheers to Cristy, Sophia and all the ladies of the east coast...:chug:...:chug:

I'm sure we can rent a bus and fill it up with gents wanting to go down and meet them! Hmm there an idea Companion Tours if they can't come to us we go to them.

• Like 2

I have to be honest this thread surprised me greatly, I have never needed recos or comments to make me feel good about my self, accepted or worthy, but I will admit it does feel nice to be appreciated and wanted. As I do want and try my best to have any one in my company leave in better spirits, sexually satisfied, and glad they came! lol. I am always myself with my gents and with some that will work and with others-well, sorry if it didn't. At least I try, am genuine and truly care about the feelings of the person I'm with. -To those I have yet to meet -I can't wait:)To all those who have commented and those who have commented that I've met, you've humbled me by your generosity and kindness:)

• Like 2

Besides being a passionate critter care person, she has some great pics!

Every time she posts new pics, I have to buy a new F#%*ing pair of pants - I call her the zipper-ripper. :dncdick:

Here's to you Cristy & please come to Ottawa so I can destroy another pair of pants (in person).

• Like 1

Hey, don't you steal my handle! lol.. Ok, ok.. just this once!

• Like 1

OK...it's settled then!! Christy can stay with me when she comes to Ottawa...lol.

In my dreams maybe...I just have to make sure I don't talk in my sleep.

• Like 1