This was a popular topic on another board recently. I think to sumize the jist of all thoughts here it's fair to say if you are looking for 1/2 hour of oral, the prepare to pay a premium because it takes skill and talent for that period of time.

If you are looking for a discounted fee, the try the streets lavalife or quest. Conversly you could take advantage of any providers here who may offer a discounted rate for simillar service, but let the lady determine the price, if you like it book with her. If you don't then move along but don't haggle. It's not cool.

While we're on the topic, ladies this Cowboy offers a daty only service any time! Best rate in town... I don't charge a cent:cooter:

Please don't try the streets! I would rather send someone to Quest or Lavalife!

Wow.

One simple question and all you effers go off.

Doesn't really matter now because I'm outta here but.....

I never said I wanted something cheap, I simply said I just wanted a bj and was wondering where I could get a decent rate. Never once did I say I wanted a cheap bj for 20 bucks (we all know where we can go for that) or that I was going to treat the girl like "a drive-thru."

But whatever, like I said I'm done with this place. You can all get back on your high horses now.

Mods, please delete my account.

Thanks and happy hobbying.

That's what I'm in the mood for.

Any idea who I could call for this and get it for a reasonable rate?

Did you read what you wrote... "reasonable rate" as if to imply the posted fees for TIME that the providers charge are not reasonable. Which easily translates to cheap, discount..... No one is on a high horse around here, well maybe me, but that's what cowboys do.

If you don't like a community of people who respect each other than you are right to leave, we wish you the best of luck in your search for the best BJ there are many great providers out there with the talents to satisfy.

Velvet what's with the 'tude... had Sircumsalot simply left out the "reasonable rate" this thread would have taken a way more positive tone.

• Like 1