Hello fellow cerbites.. I have a challenge for all of you (men and women). I am trying to coin a new term for women who are neither spinners nor bbw. I cannot identify myself as a spinner because I am too tall and I am not voluptuous enough to be a bbw. If there is already a term for this in-between body type, please let me know... If not, let's have a fun time thinking of a clever way of describing this kind of figure. I think we should stay away from words like hourglass or curvy since I have seen spinners with curvy bottoms and large breasts and I can say the same for bbw. I suppose this is a challenge for anyone with marketing skills (not me). I hope my post doesn't offend anyone, I'm just looking for a cute way to describe myself in my ads.

• Like 2

Statuesque

RG pretty much went the direction I was thinking. First thing that popped into my mind when I say your pictures was a Venus/Aphrodite or an Athena Statue. So a word along those lines?

Okay it was the second thing I thought, first was dayyum. Yes, I have a mind of a teenage boy sometimes (and proud of it!)

The word "Caryatid" comes to mind. These are greek ornemental pillars sculpted n the form of a woman. To me it says tall, svelt, strong, beautiful.

For you Justine? I personally like,words like beautiful, sexy,erotic,sensual,stunning and gorgeous no need for anything else in my humble opinion.

Justine, I feel ya! I am by no means a spinner nor a bbw. Kinda 50's pinup ala Marilyn Munro. Curvaceous perhaps?

• Like 3

Yay !!! I love the in-betweens !! Actually I love all women .

Let's say "Bodacious"

You are one Shagadelic Bodacious Sexy Vixen Justine.... and you make me randy :) Yes yes you do........ grrrrrrr baby grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Justine, are you speaking about the same kind of figure that had Marylyn Monroe? She was fairly tall , 1m66, and had a very womanly figure, but for sure she was not a spinner, and not a BBW

1962.-Marilyn-Monroe-Photo-by-Bert-Stern-p334.jpg

marilyn-monroe-photoshoot-29.jpg?w=500&h=723

If so, I would use "The Marylyn Monroe" type.

And, by the way, you look fantastic.

Justine, I think "Pin Up" is taking the lead... I have had the pleasure of meeting you and I don't think so much of Marilyn but more of the ultimate Pin Up Girl, Betty Grable (although you are taller). It was said a million soldiers went to war with a pic of Betty in their kit. Not bad! She was famous for her legs, but at 36/24/35, she had a real shape...

pjvp.jpg

ubiz.jpg

za88.jpg

Just be who you are!

Find your identity! Who you are! WORDS are just that WORDS!

A body type description there is no such a thing as an exact to describe anyone!

You are who you are not so much in the outside as in the inside!

Looks are vanal and they can go any day and time but the human being the soul will always be there!

I don't want to be the Spinner look, or the marilyn Monroe, or the Pinup girl.. I am me! I am who I am!

• Like 1

Okay I am taking this challenge seriously ;)

Thank god for the Google. I think you are a Lollipop! All obvious jokes aside, it most closely resembles your shape.

http://www.bodyshapecalculator.co.uk/the-lollipop-body-shape

The only problem is that none of us guys know what a lollipop body shape is and will simply start thinking dirty thoughts lol!

I try to avoid body descriptors because things like "curvaceous" mean different things to different people. Just post accurate photos and entice them that way!

• Like 3

I consider myself to be fairly clever but I have to admit this has me stumped. How about Xena's. By the way is there a prize? Just kidding.

To describe you, I would use the term "Vargas Girl". If you google it you wil find out about the artist Alberto Vargas. I first came accross him in Playboy magazine.

I will try to include an example of his work.

id77%20jan.jpg

I would recommend clicking on this image to maximize it.

Hello, Justine

Although, I have used the word spinner before, I don't usually tend to use any words to describe myself other than girl next door.

In my opinion, just focus on the service you provide, what you do to make people feel good about themselves and the qualities you posses. Since there is a shape and size for everyone, just stay true to yourself. You can do that with good pictures and or by focusing on your best qualities and or parts of your body. I always like to say that I have a nice full bum, teehee. (there's nothing wrong with highlighting your favorite part) Most of all, just have fun.

Oh, btw, I think Vargas girl is very avant-garde and artsy. Since you are a muse you may want to consider something that rings true to your whole outlook/portfolio.

I wish you the best with your name search.