what are you doing at this very minute?

preparing for a wonderfully busy day... clients, friends and a night at a favorite local club tonight (club 200.. least judgemental place on the planet!)

...technically.. preparing to go to stellas for coffee before work ;)

Baking Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies!

My little Frat brother requested it, so i just had to bake some :)

For the fourth time since late last fall I am planning a road trip to Ontario. Every other time weather or unforeseen circumstances kept me home. Fourth time a charm I hope!

Just threw my clothes in the washer, now enjoying cup number two, waiting to change laundry around

Ahhh the exciting life of a single guy LOL

RG

Guest n*gu**6

Putting laundry on after cleaning up kitchen from breakfast and getting ready to go clean the snow out if driveway

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire going this chilly morning and getting ready for work.

lounging around... 'air-drying'.. uploading new pictures <grin>

addressing some lovely emails (thank you for all the compliments, btw hehe)...

getting things ready for a lovely 'private den' session later today.. preparing to go to the dentist shortly

...sipping scotch on ice.. enjoying the peace that has returned again to the den after 4hrs of crazy but productive dance rehearsal...

.... playing msg tag with an absolutely lovely friend via skype...

...preparing to shower and fall into bed.....

Guest n*gu**6

Fire is on. Sipping a coffee while I admire my clean kitchen knowing it will be a wreck again when I get home

trying soooooooo hard to contain unbelievable levels of excitement... at the arrival of a wonderfully special package that I prrrrrromised not to open alone... grrrrr

<...bounding, leaping.. pouncing... purring, growling... swatting at air...chasing own tail...>

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Kitchen is cleaned. The little fella is bathed. Story read . Snuggled and asleep . Now to make a tea and relax for a few min.

enjoyed an unusually quiet evening... still suspenseful due to not being able to open my package yet *sigh*....(but.. I am a patient and generally well-behaved cat, so....it remains unopened.....)

air-drying after a deliciously looong, very hot shower... puuuurusing lyla.. addressing emails, scheduling appointments.. checking to see if my picture has been 'cleared yet... and readying for sleep...... early dance rehearsal in my office tomorrow :)

....enjoying relaxing before dressing to begin my day... and wishing for a certain someone to be available for a veeeeeery special skype chat... *sigh* (anticipation of opening this d*amn box is killing me here ....curiosity & cats.. well.. hehe you know....hehe)

also wondering why it is taking over 30 hrs to have a very simple picture 'approved' ;)