what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Putting a new guitar through its paces (thanks Capital C! So worth it!)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Just finished cleaning my deck and setting up the patio furniture, now out for a bike ride for the day!

Reading posts - had an idea for my money today - but now that's changed, hahaha - should have closed the laptop - so many choices and only so little time to relax...

done with interviewing (and accepting) a new roommate, now gathering myself for what promises to be another gruelling but productive dance rehearsal... possibly hitting a Shibari workshop afterward ;)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Going to bed a little early after a crisp April day with wheelbarrow and shovel and take. The place looks a little less winter-ravaged, and even the dog finished the day freshly scrubbed. Subdued, but freshly scrubbed...:)

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to summon the energy to get out of bed after a night with very little sleep.

awaiting the arrival of a recently new friend who is bringing a nice soft dinner my sore mouth can enjoy (had 2 teeth pulled.. ooowwwwwch!)

...who is also kind enough to bring me ginger ale :)

Taking a break from darning socks and listening to "Under the Streets of Nice" by Ken Follett & René L. Maurice.

Guest n*gu**6

Sipping a coffee in front of the fire as i contemplate everything i need to do before the in-laws invade me this weekend.....

...puuuuurving other peoples profiles on dating (aka hook up) sites ...bizarrely entertaining hehe ;)

...likely enjoy a short nap before readying for a night of belly dancing at local pub.. although may have to behave slightly <grin>.. jaw still very sore :(

...and very happy for a night of no 'actual' rehearsal hehe

Surfing Lyla and Twitter, reading and replying to emails, updating my Garmin GPS and watching The Night Manager...think I'm going to have to watch episode one again

RG