what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to put into words my recipe for my pasta sauce for a very special someone who wants it. I never had an actual recipe... i just make it on the fly so trying to remember what I do. Lol

Guest n*gu**6

Filling the fire for the nightm finished cleaning upbthe house after my meeting and getting ready for bed

addressing emails, trying to organize a few dance outfits for a photo shoot tomorrow night to promote another event I am performing in soon in a local club (YAAY!)

Enjoying one finger-measure of scotch, working on a 'signature' makeup look for the shoot... sigh* cats don't wear much makeup though, so this is interesting, but fun <grin>

And man, do I have to give the thumbs up to MA. It takes some serious strenght just not to fall off!

So Nuru and body slides providers: Two thumbs up!

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

I'm naked, wet and getting ready for a blow job at the moment...What can I say my blow dryer makes me so hot, big smile.

EvaNYC_ProHairDryer_Galaxy_Packaging_a5260864-c4fb-4f0e-9189-818bd984036b_copy_1024x1024.jpg?v=1410557843

enjoying the ethereal sounds and aromas in my lovely den... savouring strong coffee and a fresh-baked croissant.... preparing for another puuuuurfect day at work ;)

...and of course.... addressing emails, some 'interesting' requests <grin>, and puuuurving lyla ;)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Getting to bed early for a change, and glad of it.

Guest n*gu**6

Assembling my tools and enjoyong a Cup of tea after a long day

Guest Prufrock Cummings

playing Movie ABC's, 3 Word Story Game and 1 to 7 Word Story Game

Guest n*gu**6

Lit the fire to take the damp chill away. Put load of laundry in and loading my tools in the truck for a morning of home improvements

finally home after a wonderfully busy day.. a gruelling dance class...... clothes dumped in a tired pile on the floor....opted for tea instead of scotch (I know!).. puuurving lyla, addressing emails, scheduling appointments.. heading for boiling hawt shower shortly....

and looking forward to a busy workday tomorrow ;)

Guest n*gu**6

cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast and everyone just left their mess. And getting ready to mop floors and clean the leather furniture

Guest n*gu**6

Just finished changing the bedding and now folding laundry

puuurusing lyla, addressing emails/appointment requests...

....reposed, 'cougar-clad' enjoying the muscle-burn of a tough dance class.... followed by a wonderful meal and desert with a good friend.... nice way to wind down from a particularly lovely day in the private den <grin>

Guest n*gu**6

Replying to emails and setting up some work schedules for my field crews and having a cup of coffee