what are you doing at this very minute?

running a boiling hot bath.. contemplating a glass of wine... and likely sinking into nice clean sheets and heavy comforter on a huge bed...

(no writing at all tonight..*sigh*.. tsk tsk.....no discipline <wink>...)

Guest n*gu**6

Morning coffee and loading up some tools to do some work for a friend at lunch

enjoyed sleeping in this morning... sipping wonderfully strong coffee, puuurusing lyla, addressing messages/requests. Prrroud of myself for already doing my chores before succumbing to the charms of online 'couch-potatoing' <grin>

• Like 1

returned from a long walk with coffee...seeds watered and tended to.. all household chores done, so now relaxing and working on dance bra while running my novel draft in my head... (may get sucked into Netfilx as daytime tv sort of sucks hehe)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Morning coffee, lighting the fire to take away the dampness and checking up on Lyla

setting up a room for a therapy session.. puuuurving lyla .. drinking coffee... addressing a somewhat insulting issue... answering ads.... preparing my clinic for an impromptu afternoon off...(didn't sleep well and would rather play in the private den today hehe)

Guest n*gu**6

Housecleaning. Doing laundry. And putting on a fire to take off the evening chill

finishing touches for an afternoon of appointments.. addressing emails/requests... puuurving here (of course hehe)... looking up design ideas for another project.. going over notes for an upcoming puuurformance.... busy cat, as usual ;)

Guest n*gu**6

cleaning up the kitchen after supper and relaxing for a precious few minutes

....heading to the hospital to finally give in.. and have someone take a look at a wounded back paw.... swollen, red... goes from numb to HOLYCR*CKTHAT HURTS every few minutes.. and there's a bizarre lump wheere toe meets foot... :(

noooot my idea of a fun evening... sitting for hours in misery-cordia <grin> ah well..

<...pads off carefully.... favoring soft, tender paw... into thicket of trees.......>

Guest n*gu**6

Loading up the saw and gear to go attack the woodpile again for a few hours before I have to run off and do some other work elsewhere..

contemplating going for a tattoo today.... not the smartest timing.. but want/need it healed before embarking on my trek out east... ;) just deciding where to go as I have a few good 'ink guys' hehe

Celebrating a summer day in May on PEI. It's now showing 26 degrees. I love it. To celebrate I am cracking open a Kilkenny and will sit and survey my domain. :)

Have a great long weekend everyone.

• Like 1

reposing, 'cougar-clad'... freshly inked.. enjoying the cool air of my lovely private den and being a couch-cat for a while.. dealing with the pleasant sting of my new beautiful marking

...addressing emails/requests.. and of course... puuuurving lyla ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Just out of the shower and trying my damnedest to apply the last bit of emulgel that I can coax from the tube onto my sore shoulders. Catching up on Lyla and social media.

soaking sore muscles in an epson salt bath... puuuurusing lyla... and trying to figure out why my phone won't let me log onto lyla....(keeps saying my username/password are invalid.. and/or asks me to register lol) the *only* website I am not able to log into on my phone.... frustrating....

...and... chatting with a lovely friend ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Sitting here with my coffee going over some thoughts that are really upsetting me and trying to understand why I'm letting it bother me.

I just finished a class of whisky, feel relaxing and ready for bed...

Additional Comments:

Sitting here with my coffee going over some thoughts that are really upsetting me and trying to understand why I'm letting it bother me.

To me, life is short so I try to think positive on everything and put a belief on what I expect to happen :)

• Like 1