what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Waiting for a callback from the City of Moncton that does not seem to be coming to resolve questions about the drainage data I provided them.

- pondering what to do about an unusual request (*may* impact other clients hehe not in a 'bad' way... just would leave me 'different' for a while hehe)

- addressing emails.. booking appointments...

- enjoying lovely music floating through my office....

- preparrring sheets, fluffing towels.... readying for a lovely encounter

......multi-tasking cat ;)

Guest K*l*

Lounging on a soft blanket, barely dressed and feeling like I could use some company :)

Guest n*gu**6

Sitting here having a coffee and reading through the 54 text messages that my crazy stalker sent me last night. Wow.....this is getting pretty creepy.

Sitting here having a coffee and reading through the 54 text messages that my crazy stalker sent me last night. Wow.....this is getting pretty creepy.

first off... wtf? <hugs> ;)

as far as what I am doing...

- sipping coffee

- attempting to address all the responses to a 'request poll msg' I put out <grin>

- perrrrrving sites for a hookah/Shashi set up.. may well be my next purrrrrchase ;)

- enjoying the quiet of a rainy morning before clients arrive - the beginnings of yet another purrrfectly lovely day in the den ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Just back from a car fire and trying for the 3rd time tonight to have some supper.... Supper at 1:20am....this should be good. Shower and then bed and up at O-530... what's the "O" stand for? OH MY GOD ITS EARLY

trying to think of a song I can teach myself to play on the guitar... rejected 3 songs so far this evening.

Guest n*gu**6

Just in from weeding the garden. No to shower and run in town for some errands

Resting after a hard day at the race track which is not bad because racing is about as much fun as one could have with your pants on. (Which is odd I said that because I don't wear pants under my race suit...lol)

Resting after a hard day at the race track which is not bad because racing is about as much fun as one could have with your pants on. (Which is odd I said that because I don't wear pants under my race suit...lol)

Sounds, really, um, yummy. Believe it or not, I have a huge racing fantasy. It involves the hood of a car and I'll leave it at that. I think those suites would look better going commando. For us sick ones taking a glance down south. Big smile.

Making pickles, pickles and more pickles. :)

Nothing like a nice juicy dill. Okay, I really need to get back to my life now. Yes, I feel dirty, it was too easy and I couldn't help myself. Teehee.

Guest n*gu**6

getting ready to pop a roast beef on the bbq for supper and then go harvest some fresh veggies for a fresh garden salad

Guest n*gu**6

Plotting another set of submission drawings for a new project in Moncton. Hoping the City will FINALLY issue a permit for this so we can get underway.

Guest n*gu**6

Changing over a load of laundry. Emptying the dishwasher and having a coffee while I catch up on lyla

- perrrrusing lyla

- addressing emails/requests <grin>

- uploading photos to a 'rare and lovely' album near you ;)

- trying to wind down enough to sleep *hard to do after the rush of being continually tied for a few hours <grin>

Guest n*gu**6

Laundry, and straightening the kitchen up so it can be destroyed again while I'm at work

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Just finished hanging some art and masks that I purchased in India a few years ago. I can't believe I let it go this so long before finding the best places in my house to place everything. I am pleased now that the masks and paintings have decided where they best rest.