I,d just like to send out well wishes to those affected by the severe flooding in Alberta and let them know our thoughts and prayers are with them !

• Like 7

Its awful and devastating for anyone to experience natural disaters. Last year it was drought, this year flooding. I believe its all to do with climate change and the damage we are causing on this planet. In saying that, no one should suffer, very sad, especially for the animals as they are usually left behind to fend for themselves:(

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/as-soldiers-deploy-redford-urges-albertans-to-heed-evacuation-orders-1.1335330

• Like 2

Let's hope Canada takes care of their own and sends emergency help, funds and medical care. It may not be a tsunami or tornado, but I sure hope the government sees the crisis and lends the hand here, as it does to so many other nations in crisis. Our poor neighbours! :-(

• Like 6

I too hope that all goes well for our friends in Southern Alberta, as its not just Calgary, and it seems from the news reports that people sre coming together to help each other, their neighbours and even complete strangers .. Way to go Calgary! !

Additional Comments:

I too hope that all goes well for our friends in Southern Alberta, as its not just Calgary, and it seems from the news reports that people sre coming together to help each other, their neighbours and even complete strangers .. Way to go Calgary! !

• Like 1

My thoughts and heart go out to everyone there...I have many good friends in Alberta...please take care. My prayers are with you.

Maybe we CERb people can do something...

big hugs!

• Like 2

My prayer's and heart are with our fellow Canadian's, friends and families during this time of disaster and devastation.

I wish for all to stay safe, ban together and take care of all and one another effected by this and during this horrid time.

I agree with Emma, does anyone know if there has been a relief fund set-up and a link that could be shared to donate. Every dollar helps and counts.

All my Love and Support to our fellow Canadian's,

Lexy

• Like 1