Which hotels in Ottawa are the best for SPs?

Actually most hotels will offer a day rate when they have available rooms. All you have to do is ask. I have gotten day rooms at the Marriott and the Delta. They love to rent a room out twice in 24 hours.

Just say you need a place to hold a meeting or meetings. This is something that happens all the time. I think I got a King sized room with an amazing view at the Marriott for about $90.

Just want to add that recently, I needed a room for an outcall, both Quality Hotel and Days Inn on Rideau St. would not offer a day rate. I normally only do incall and that was the first time that I needed a hotel room for outcall. These two hotels were of interest to me because of their location.

Guest M***re***e
In addition to those listed here are a few more that are reasonably priced, clean and sp friendly with regard to easy and discrete access........

Albert at Bay Suites

Extended Stay Cooper & Cartier....... .

DO NOT stay at the Extended Stay on Cooper. My gf & I booked 2 rooms there thru Priceline (2 separate rooms x 2 night stay), so the entire hotel bill was prepaid before arrival.

At 1am the very first night (I was sound asleep), front desk called & said they "knew what we were doing", had seen our BP ads & we had 20mins to pack up & get out. Despite arguing that our activities were legal, that we weren't disturbing anyone & that they were discriminating against our lifestyle choices, we were kicked out onto the street at 2am. 2 women, middle of the night, No car (we took the bus down), had already paid for our hotel & no refunds given. Disputing it with Priceline went nowhere as they claimed we had violated the hotel's policy by operating a business on their property.

Other issue (even if they hadn't kicked us out), is each wing only has 4 rooms per floor, so the traffic in & out becomes very obvious, very quickly.

Now we stay at the Albert at Bay Suites every visit. Huge rooms, much nicer & more modern then Extended Stay & costs us less because we get a 2 bdrm suite. No issues at all, except they do lock the doors at midnight (but we're not night owls anyways lol)

... when a S.P advertise discreet downtown location is it rude to ask where I just want to stay away from this area and I don't want to be rude. thanks

While we're waiting for the Ladies to respond, I'll offer this opinion. I can think of a lot of reasons why someone would be uncomfortable with this question during initial contact. Are you someone from the hotel trying to confirm a suspicion? Stalker? Competition?

I would guess it unlikely she would directly answer this. If you phrased it such as "a general sense of where downtown are you?" you'd have a better chance of a useful answer. If you sounded serious she'd probably tell you to go to such and such a corner and then direct you to call for final directions.

With that information, you should be able to make an educated guess as to whether the hotel you want to avoid is in play.

DO NOT stay at the Extended Stay on Cooper. My gf & I booked 2 rooms there thru Priceline (2 separate rooms x 2 night stay), so the entire hotel bill was prepaid before arrival.

At 1am the very first night (I was sound asleep), front desk called & said they "knew what we were doing", had seen our BP ads & we had 20mins to pack up & get out. Despite arguing that our activities were legal, that we weren't disturbing anyone & that they were discriminating against our lifestyle choices, we were kicked out onto the street at 2am. 2 women, middle of the night, No car (we took the bus down), had already paid for our hotel & no refunds given. Disputing it with Priceline went nowhere as they claimed we had violated the hotel's policy by operating a business on their property.

Other issue (even if they hadn't kicked us out), is each wing only has 4 rooms per floor, so the traffic in & out becomes very obvious, very quickly.

Now we stay at the Albert at Bay Suites every visit. Huge rooms, much nicer & more modern then Extended Stay & costs us less because we get a 2 bdrm suite. No issues at all, except they do lock the doors at midnight (but we're not night owls anyways lol)

I have to say while not knowing the layout or management of the hotel from what you posted I think you and your gf very likely contributed to the problem.

First, I'm sure when you booked through Priceline you did not use the name m.i.l.f. jade, you used your real name. But likely your BP ad would be using your alias...m.i.l.f jade So even if the front desk looked at BP how would they connect your real name (used to register at the hotel) to the name on the BP ad

Unless, mere speculation here...did you post on your BP ad you were seeing clients at Extended Stay

Second, and not moralizing about laws, but legally (assuming this is pre C 36) incalls were not legal. Meaning conducting the activities out of your room was not legal

Third and what is the tip off for me. You stated

"is each wing only has 4 rooms per floor, so the traffic in & out becomes very obvious, very quickly."

It would seem you and your gf had rooms for an incall (illegal) with obvious client traffic. I would suspect this above all else is why you were asked to leave. Someone complained

If you are going to have an in call out of a hotel the key is discretion. If traffic is becoming obvious very quickly (your words) don't be surprised nor blame a hotel for asking you to leave.

I'm not judging if you see a lot of clients or a few a day. But no matter what, no one outside of the date should know why you are there.

And even now, you are still indiscrete. You announce on a public board , Lyla (who knows who are all the members here, maybe someone who works at Albert At Bay) that you use Albert At Bay

Any hotel is going to raise their eyebrows when someone is indiscrete. You should just let a client know after a date is confirmed where you are staying, not let all of CERB know what your regular hotel is

RG

I have to say while not knowing the layout or management of the hotel from what you posted I think you and your gf very likely contributed to the problem.

First, I'm sure when you booked through Priceline you did not use the name m.i.l.f. jade, you used your real name. But likely your BP ad would be using your alias...m.i.l.f jade So even if the front desk looked at BP how would they connect your real name (used to register at the hotel) to the name on the BP ad

Unless, mere speculation here...did you post on your BP ad you were seeing clients at Extended Stay

Second, and not moralizing about laws, but legally (assuming this is pre C 36) incalls were not legal. Meaning conducting the activities out of your room was not legal

Third and what is the tip off for me. You stated

"is each wing only has 4 rooms per floor, so the traffic in & out becomes very obvious, very quickly."

It would seem you and your gf had rooms for an incall (illegal) with obvious client traffic. I would suspect this above all else is why you were asked to leave. Someone complained

If you are going to have an in call out of a hotel the key is discretion. If traffic is becoming obvious very quickly (your words) don't be surprised nor blame a hotel for asking you to leave.

I'm not judging if you see a lot of clients or a few a day. But no matter what, no one outside of the date should know why you are there.

And even now, you are still indiscrete. You announce on a public board , Lyla (who knows who are all the members here, maybe someone who works at Albert At Bay) that you use Albert At Bay

Any hotel is going to raise their eyebrows when someone is indiscrete. You should just let a client know after a date is confirmed where you are staying, not let all of CERB know what your regular hotel is

RG

While I agree with all your points, the Extended Stay had a reputation for being very not SP friendly and kicking ladies out often, sometimes even before they've even seen their first client, since it seems they check BP often and if you show your face and they recognize you, they'll kick you out.

It seems like just a hotel to avoid in general.

Posted via Mobile Device

While I agree with all your points, the Extended Stay had a reputation for being very not SP friendly and kicking ladies out often, sometimes even before they've even seen their first client, since it seems they check BP often and if you show your face and they recognize you, they'll kick you out.

It seems like just a hotel to avoid in general.

Posted via Mobile Device

That is why I prefaced my post with this

"I have to say while not knowing the layout or management of the hotel from what you posted I think you and your gf very likely contributed to the problem"

Maybe the Extended Stay is not very SP friendly and does kick out ladies...I don't know. But common sense, if the traffic coming in and out of a lady's room becomes very obvious very quickly(her words) someone is going to complain and the front desk is going to make enquiries. And I do emphasize, I believe she contributed to the problem

BTW I think this is true of any hotel. If traffic coming in and out of a lady's room becomes very obvious very quickly someone is going to complain and the front desk is going to make enquiries

Discretion is key both for ladies and gentlemen in this lifestyle. No one should know why the lady is there except for the lady and her client

RG

Can anyone give feedback on the Arc hotel? I know they offer day rates through a great website called Hotels by Day.

Can anyone give feedback on the Arc hotel? I know they offer day rates through a great website called Hotels by Day.

I stayed at the Arc hotel one time but be careful in the evening because they do have a turn down service and one housekeeper tried to enter the room but the chain was on the door.

I did have the do not disturb sign on the door but it could have fallen off. I, unfortunately happened to in a compromising position when she tried to open the door and she saw through the crack.

Mind you, anyone could have found themselves in that position if they were an SP or a couple enjoying some time in the sack but this is one thing to be aware of about this hotel.

• Like 1