Sugar Daddy Dating

Hmmmm... she seems very keen to draw a line between this and prostitution. The lady doth protest too much, methinks :)

I'd be interested to hear what someone who's done this and also been a more "normal" SP felt about the difference between a sugar daddy and a regular client...

• Like 1

I have been on this websites.. and to be honest no much difference at all... Sugar Daddies are looking for a sexual relationship normally with a lady, in exchange they give money... gifts and what ever the arrangement is.. and to be honest at the end is a lot of BS because the same people that goes to this Sugar daddies sites they are also SPs and MAs regulars even after having suposibly a "stable relationship" where they were not suposed to be seeing anyone else ... since they were suposed to be fulfilling their sexual needs with this person.. also there is more risk in both parts to become more involved sentimentally... I think for ladies and gentlemen that are looking for NSA and ready to have an "arrangement" This is the way to go... My opinion

Ps : also for the ladies, is because they are not woman enough to accept it! That is a form of "prostitution" it is still and arrangement, between 2 parties, an exchange of money for sex.., just because it gets deposit derectly on their bank account and not given in an envelope in cash .. still a donation... they decide how much they think their company is worth...

Wow. I need a Daddy. lol. ;)

All kidding aside I do believe there are differences with this- however in a nutshell or on paper.....its the same.

I think the time spent together and the activities done together are limitless with either a prearranged donation or maybe an unknown amount but this is different compared to a client paying based on a time slot. 30mins, 45mins, 60mins, etc with a 'menu'. I think sugar daddy type relationships are more fulfilling to the man who prefers to see only one girl.

maybe?

Guest S****r

I would like that you get to go out and do things together and not only have sex. That would be a bonus.

I had an uncle that did this for just over 10 years. We were very close and spent many an hour fishing and drinking beer together and talking.

He was a bachelor and never married, a very successful business man for years, was on the road a great deal of the time and retired when he was 51. Over 10 ish years post retirement he was a "sugar daddy" and he used that term with me. The two ladies he spent time over those years (one for 6 years one for 4 ) were around 30 years old.

It was not all about the sex for him and it was never about naivety, control or money savings. It was about much needed companionship and something that he felt was what suited his lifestyle and how he wanted to live his life. He continued it until his health caused him mega problems with travelling. Let me tell you.....he was a sad man when he couldn't go see his lady friend :( I actually met the first of the two ladies he spent time with and she was a real sweetheart !! They did a lot of fun stuff together and had a true bond. even though YES money was involved.

I guess my point is that there are scenarios in life that maybe don't seem right to many or the majority of people, nor practical, but to others in this world it makes them very very happy.

• Like 2

What a fascinating read. Its probably safer for all involved to openly ask for a sugar daddy arrangement - that way no one is going in with false expectations. Go in with both understanding that all the money is to have sex on call with a level of exclusivity. No one gets hurt and the sp gets financial predictability. Sugar daddy's willing to be bank machines will be wiser. It's the ones who don't know they are being taken along for a ride that's get hurt. If u want a sugar daddy just put it up front.

What a fascinating read. Its probably safer for all involved to openly ask for a sugar daddy arrangement - that way no one is going in with false expectations. Go in with both understanding that all the money is to have sex on call with a level of exclusivity. No one gets hurt and the sp gets financial predictability. Sugar daddy's willing to be bank machines will be wiser. It's the ones who don't know they are being taken along for a ride that's get hurt. If u want a sugar daddy just put it up front.

IF you are looking for a relationship without monetary exchange- YOU came to the wrong place.

IF you are looking for a relationship without monetary exchange- YOU came to the wrong place.

Agreed. This is a meeting place where money is paid for SERVICES. I think we're saying the same thing ;) sugar daddy's are being sought and it can work when they are willing participants. Roar.

I have nothing against a sugar daddy arrangement. If it is something that is mutually beneficial for the sugar daddy and sugar baby, and they are both happy then why be critical

Likewise seeing a professional companion in a conventional SP/Client relationship, as long as it is mutually beneficial, why be critical or look down on this lifestyle

And seeing professional companions is not an impersonal sex for money business arrangement. Gentlemen are seeking companionship, sex, and sometimes even friendships can develop. And if a professional companion doesn't like the gentleman, she won't see him again for a repeat encounter. Yes at it's core it this lifestyle is a business relationship, but then again so is a sugar daddy arrangement. Sugar daddy arrangements are just another variation of professional companionship, just maybe more exclusivity (ie only seeing 1 client) on the part of the sugar baby.

A rambling for what it's worth

RG

• Like 1