Hey all!!!

With Canada day weekend fast approaching. What are you planning to do?

Myself ill take my SO and see the usual Canada day fireworks at Parliament and just relax and recover. Enjoy some

Sun and catch up on the Walking Dead.

How about you all??

I plan to NOT get out of my pajamas, unless it is to take them off completely and receive a gentleman caller. Otherwise, my plan is to:

* snuggle my pets

* watch The Sopranos

* order delivery (it's a holiday, no cooking allowed [unless it's on a barbecue])

* masturbate

Not necessarily in that order, and repeat tasks as needed

• Like 6

Guest a**4*

My plans are I am going to my friend's cottage drink beer lots of shooters sit in the hot tub and look at all the bikinis that are there.:biggrin: and maybe a quad ride on sunday...

I am certainly going to be praying for NICE Sunny weather! Because I am looking forward to wear only my bikini and suntan lotion while on my boat!

• Like 1

Planning a small get together and barbeque, would rather be doing what Cleo is though, staying in my pjs and just relaxing:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1

Moved to a new town home recently and the neighbors throw an annual Canada Day party . I am talking fire works and all :) Should be fun-and its just outside my door :biggrin:

• Like 1

It's my bday too! So I do the usual, fireworks on the green at night and hopefully a good band playing somewhere!!

Gonna relax and do some work on my deck and maybe some golfing while I visualize Cleo masturbating! I think my score will be affected!

• Like 1

I will most likely head downtown for the fireworks and look at all the fine women that go down there. also with the thoughts of what cleo is doing... might be difficult to concentrate, and most likely will be walking with a limp!!!

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

To stay true to what I mentiond in a thread I started yesterday "Have your summer tastes changed?", I will be in some form of water for Canada Day :)