What if scenario ... the demise of strip clubs

I have been offered FS by many dancers at different clubs, but 99% was they would meet me at my place after their shift. I have only been offered FS in one club but turned it down. Its too public for me.

Guest pagypie

ive been offered fs in the clubs a lot; same attitude its too public for me and lose the moment the second they ask...really a mood killer for me.

ive had home/hotel dances from a couple dancers that i frequented and those were pretty amazing...nothing more than dances though.

I think that strip clubs are definitely under pressure zoning-wise. I doubt that you'll see land zoned in city cores for new clubs; and as land becomes more valuable for development, you'll see downtown clubs shut down.

Strip clubs are also facing market-share pressure as new "entertainment" options, especially those online become available. The question is will they be able to survive with their new, decreased market-share in the long-term?

Personally, even with other options available, I still like strip clubs. For one, they're one of the few places where one can feel comfortable going out in 'public' all by oneself. Second, it's a huge ego boost to have beautiful young woman approaching you and asking if they can join you. And I actually like the fact that contact is limited. There's no rush to a "main event", rather you can experience all sorts of wonderful and creative stimulations. Finally, with one night out, you can have all sorts of wonderful variety... or find a favourite and spend lots of quality time with her.

I think that strip clubs are definitely under pressure zoning-wise. I doubt that you'll see land zoned in city cores for new clubs; and as land becomes more valuable for development, you'll see downtown clubs shut down.

Ottawa strip clubs can only be opened at addresses that previously had licenses, so there certainly won't be any new land zoned throughout the city, and we've sadly seen a few establishments close and never reopen.

• Like 1

In my 20's and 30's I frequented nudie bars (Gypsy Rose, Le Pink were my favorites) maybe twice a month. I haven't been in 10 years at least. I am not a fan of the clientele that frequent them these days. Most of the girls are great, but grew sick of the wannabe tough-guys, drug dealers etc. I had an incident at Le Pink years ago. A stoned out of his tree dumbass tried lamely to rob me in the parking lot. It didn't turn out so well for him. I'm not cocky, if he wasn't an idiot and had a weapon things would have turned out differently I'm sure. So, it doesn't make a difference to me if the industry disappears.

I like the idea of burlesque clubs, or Go-Go bars. I would support them if they attracted a different clientele......

In my 20's and 30's I frequented nudie bars (Gypsy Rose, Le Pink were my favorites) maybe twice a month. I haven't been in 10 years at least. I am not a fan of the clientele that frequent them these days. Most of the girls are great, but grew sick of the wannabe tough-guys, drug dealers etc. I had an incident at Le Pink years ago. A stoned out of his tree dumbass tried lamely to rob me in the parking lot. It didn't turn out so well for him. I'm not cocky, if he wasn't an idiot and had a weapon things would have turned out differently I'm sure. So, it doesn't make a difference to me if the industry disappears.

I like the idea of burlesque clubs, or Go-Go bars. I would support them if they attracted a different clientele......

The daytime crowd is older and tamer than the nighttime crowd. So you won't typically see any issues during the day. Some clubs have more problems than others & the later a club is open, the more chance there will be a problem. If there is going to be a problem it will be later at night. Your situation is rare , I wouldn't generally worry about getting robbed, but I have not been to Le Pink in years.

• Like 1

The daytime crowd is older and tamer than the nighttime crowd. So you won't typically see any issues during the day. Some clubs have more problems than others & the later a club is open, the more chance there will be a problem. If there is going to be a problem it will be later at night. Your situation is rare , I wouldn't generally worry about getting robbed, but I have not been to Le Pink in years.

I agree with Peachka. I've been going to clubs for well over 10 years now, mostly during the day, and have never experienced any issues. Never even witnessed any fights, between dancers or otherwise. Daytimes are usually populated by business workers and such on their lunch break. Or people just finishing their work day and decide to stop in for a drink on their way home. Either way they can't very well go back to work or go home to their wives completely shitfaced or high as a kite lol. So daytimes are pretty tame when compared to the nighttime "party" atmosphere. There's also less dancers during the day which cuts down on the drama between dancers.

Daytimes are very relaxed and easy going and offer a very different atmosphere than at night.

• Like 2

I have no fears going to Pigales, I take my girl there all of the time. She looks after me! lol

I think maybe SC will change over time.. Especially if laws change over time.. Many may say no but we did go from np touching to all sorts of touching..ill be honest I don't go to SPs because I don't need to have the ending I have a wife who meets all those needs. I like dancers because I get to see them and watch how they treat people and then once I find one I like I get to flirt and chat with the lovely lady.

I like very chatty girls that will let me touch thier cheeks and who do more sensual dances and less here is my butt in your face...

Even in the CR I look at the dancers dace more than anything else... So a SP could meet what I'm looking for but they have so many other people while it seems dancers seem to almost have to push the boundary between dancer and sp