Looking for a MP in my age range > 50

This would be a first time experience for me and I would be most comfortable with someone closer to my age.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks Kevin

Not that i mean to be unkind but Rosa of Body Care may fit your needs. Also Emily although young is also great. Body Care in both cases.

• Like 1

I'm in my 50's and have met women that are in their 20's,30's,40's and 50's. I think age is something that I have come accustomed too when being with women, they (at whatever age) are intelligent,mature,satisfying,great communicators and always made me feel right at ease and whatever their age.

Try not get get hung up on only seeking someone your age, Kevin, you will be quite pleasantly surprised of the maturity,care and conviction and younger lady can give you too. :)

• Like 2

I'm in my 50's and have met women that are in their 20's,30's,40's and 50's. I think age is something that I have come accustomed too when being with women, they (at whatever age) are intelligent,mature,satisfying,great communicators and always made me feel right at ease and whatever their age.

Try not get get hung up on only seeking someone your age, Kevin, you will be quite pleasantly surprised of the maturity,care and conviction and younger lady can give you too. :)

Good advice...I could tell you that, for sure CAT, or likely any of the others can really rock your world if you are more comfortable with that, but Petes' advice is great.

There is a bit of a fantasy that you can dive into. I understand the conflicted feeling though.

I agree with the sentiment that age is relative and you can have a good time with a person of almost any generation, but I also agree with 123don that if a warm, friendly and mature environment (plus a great firm massage) is what you are seeking, Rosa or Emily at Bodycare would nicely fit the bill. Emily is only a few years younger than Rosa btw.

At Studio Illona on McArthur Rd., you can try either Angela or Lilly. Angela is likely in your age range, while Lilly may be only a few years below your age range.

• Like 1

i would think Loraine Laney would be a great choice for you. She is mid 40's has a great upscale downtown location and you can't meet a sweeter person. I am always nervous on first meet with a provider and she really put me at ease.

• Like 1

i would think Loraine Laney would be a great choice for you. She is mid 40's has a great upscale downtown location and you can't meet a sweeter person. I am always nervous on first meet with a provider and she really put me at ease.

Ouch! You gave away LL's secret, she doesn't look like her age, and everyone guesses that she's in her 20's.

Ouch! You gave away LL's secret, she doesn't look like her age, and everyone guesses that she's in her 20's.

To those of you who may take the "ouch" as meaning Loraine passes herself off a something younger than she is ... NOT TRUE. Loraine is a straight shooter and when you ask her age you get the real answer...actually when you ask her anything you get the truth.

Of course, like most things in life, it's all very personal. I like Pistol Pete's comments. I am in my 60's, while my spirit is 23, without trying to pretend I am younger than I am. Without seeking a younger woman, I find myself totally enjoying a loving relationship with a woman/MA who is 27. Perhaps, if I had a daughter who is that age, I would find this awkward. But, to tell you the truth, it's just great!

• Like 1

Michelle's massage on Donald also features Pauline who is mature but gives an excellent massage. She has a lot of experience and can provide additional benefits. Some of the others there are also good.

I'm in my 60's as well and have seen lots of different MAs, some in their 20s, some 30s, 40s and on..... I've enjoyed my times regardless of age. Some of the MAs I've really connected with ARE younger than my daughter; big deal!! I really find age irrelevant.

You would think that it would be easier to connect with an MA closer to your age but my experiences have not shown that. Some may also be more comfortable with Indies vs MPs but again I think it is totally dependent on the MA. I have my preferred MAs, some are in their 20s, some in their 40s; some are Independents while others work in a Spa.

I had a session with a 26yo today for the first time. We just seemed to hit it off and I will surely see her many more times in the future.

Lots of blabber but to the OP, just find someone on CERB that you think you'd be comfortable with and you will likely have a great time.

BTW, I don't know how old Loraine is but she is one very nice, talented lady.

• Like 1