New to the 'hobby' ... any advice

Hello board,

I'm at the stage now where I should 'pay for it' if I want to keep the rest of life stable. But I'm scared shitless (can you say 'shit' here?) of getting entrapped, ripped off, or just plain embarassed.

Any advice for the newbie in the Ottawa area?

Know any patient and natural sweeties that a guy could lose his SP virginity to? :bddog:

Much appreciated.

Prostitution is legal in Canada Franc68 as long as you do not publicly solicit sex, have sex with a minor or have sex in public view. In Canada you can privately solicit sex and legally pay for it. Watch out for Brothels (in-calls) as they are illegal (such as massage spa's that offer sexual services).

I would suggest you spend some time on cerb reading past posts... this site has LOADS of information in the NEWBIE section and the SEARCH feature is your friend!

I too was new in the spring of this year. Since then I have found the published reviews and posts are right on the money. You can't go wrong by choosing one of the well reviewed ladies (IMO).

The only thing to be afraid of is ... you might like this hobby too much.

GHT

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

1. read the whole newbie section

2. use the search function...almost every question known to man has already been asked.

3.stick to well-reviewed ladies

4. take part in threads

5. respect everyone

I just started this year. I started with the erotic section of ........... Sometimes the ads refer you to a web site or cerb, and I took this as an indication of a legit operation.

I also avoided ads that were repeating a lot. My thinking here was the girl might be over worked and not at their freshest.

I also decided to book an hour of unrushed time, that way you get to know the woman a bit more.

And finaly, I decided that you get what you pay for, and found somebody in the $250 range.

Good luck out there and enjoy.

- Jazzi

I also avoided ads that were repeating a lot. My thinking here was the girl might be over worked and not at their freshest.

That is silly.. these two things are not related in any way. It is a lot of work for the ladies to post ads, answer phones, answer emails, scheduling and doing the calls all themselves. I think posting the same ad in multiple spots is normal and expected.

Oh, ... I was not clear enough.

The situation I was describing was on CL where you would see a post at 6:30 AM , then 11:00 AM then 4:00 PM and then at 7:00 PM and lastly at 11:00 PM.

When do they get any sleep? That is what I read between the lines.

Advertising accross multiple sites just makes sense.

Cheers!

- Jazzi

Ah! They do this to keep the ad near the top as it gets bumped all day long... and if your booking ladies off CL you have a lot more to worry about! Could be a scam too (Common on CL) and you can get software that automatically posts to CL. Make sure you check cowboys blog before calling or contacting anyone off CL. A quick search here is a good idea too.

1. read the whole newbie section

2. use the search function...almost every question known to man has already been asked.

3.stick to well-reviewed ladies

4. take part in threads

5. respect everyone

And I would add...stick to CERB and stay away from CL...any reputable SPs who advertise there, are probably on on CERB anyways. The rest, you're taking a big chance.

• Like 1

So very true stick to cerb its a great place. Nothing scary here well at least with me that is HOPE to see you soon hun I don't bit unless you like to LOL welcome to cerb and have fun thats what counts!!

get a 2nd job !!!!!!

:sm185:

Great advise slurp...with all the incredible out there and an addictive personality, one needs a second source of income to support the hobby.

But many of the cl posts show affordable rates... no offense, but the cerb seems pretty high-end and fancy. There are too many more practical things to do with $200. I was thinking $60 for a quick chat and a tug would be reasonable for an honest middle-income fellow such as myself.

yes stay away from cl, stick to cerb, I know I have meet some very exciting ladies and plan to see more, also as slurp said once you get started you may need 2 or 3 more jobs lol.8)

Guest C*****tte

If you are looking for a

for a quick chat and a tug
then perhaps a massage parlour would be worth researching. Of course even then, rates might be a bit more than your budget.

Or save up for a memorable experience and save the tug action for yourself.

Guest s******ecan****
Or save up for a memorable experience and save the tug action for yourself.

Great Advice Charlotte!

I'm one who has always believed you get what you pay for. The "market" rate for GFE is what is because the market supports that rate and higher for exceptional ladies.

Nobody walks into a fine restaurant and demands a steak dinner for the price of a Big Mac.

just sayin

Hear hear Charlotte! I do understand though, when I was REALLY new to the hobby I was a little taken aback by the cost, especially as I knew I would prefer longer sessions.

But once I dived in and compared it to what I would pay to meet, wine and dine and then sleep with a potential fling/GF/mistress it really does make a hell of a lot more sense....especially if you have an SO.

It all boils down to what you are looking for, most of us on CERB are looking for experiences, I can't think of any experience I have had that was inexpensive. I have white water rafted, mountain climbed, back woods hiked and any number of interesting things, all of which cost a lot in equipment, time and booking. I will honestly say a couple of hours with Charlotte, Emma or Miss Cloe (among others) equals or tops any of these experiences for pure intensity and enjoyment.

You also should be wary of entering this world if you are on a tight budget...visit this thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17

To see some of the scary stories of people going for great deals on CL. Some people are shaken down, others ran off, still others left with someone completely different (in a bad way) from what they were promised.

I would stick with what Charlotte said and save up for that one great experience per x days/weeks/months. Trust me, the anticipation is amazing in the lead up to the encounter.