poly lunch Thrusday sept 10th

To me, this is just as important for the ladies to know who they're dealing with as well. Let's face it, you can gather some information from an exchange of emails and a telphone call, but the physical appearance and demeanor of someone says so much more about a person.

Thanks for your time.

T. P.

couldn't agree more T.P. :-)

Also meeting people in person is great to put a face to a Cerb-handle! mind you physical appearance is not usually an issue for most of us gals...but proper etiquette definitely is. That being said, make sure you're all on your best behavior tomorrow boys! lol...(half) joking ;)

How could you miss the posing pouches???? We were over by the fireplace on the extreme left as you came in the front door? Were some of your co-workers with us? Maybe you have something on them now. :lol:

it was rather confusiong as it was only 2 ladies and about a dozen sharp dressed men on our bedt behavior :) thnks to all those that attended it was great I really enjoyed myself and I hope all of you did too!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **ng***1

So, why do I read this after it has already happened. AAAAaaaaarrrrgh! Sorry.

When is the next one?

it was rather confusiong as it was only 2 ladies and about a dozen sharp dressed men on our bedt behavior :) thnks to all those that attended it was great I really enjoyed myself and I hope all of you did too!

Posted via Mobile Device

The funniest part was that I showed up quite late (for good reason:twisted:) and outside on the patio was 4-5 (hot) women and a few sharp dressed men, I milled about them for a minute and actually asked a generic question...oops, not poly group members...yikes! Wandered inside and spotted one of the women I know from here.

It was nice meeting a bunch of you for the limited time I was there...:-D

Well my being late was forgetting about construction on Preston st.

I saw 3 or 4 groups that could have been? Both inside and on the patio, But I didn't have the generic question!

I wasn't. looking for the rhinestone g-strings !

Good that it was fun for those that met!

:)

Posted via Mobile Device

There was some confusion as the staff didn't know the reservation name, so after some gawking, I just walked over and asked if it was "(Name)".

I had a great time, met some great new people. Thanks for coming out, folks & sorry I had to scoot back to work!

It was a great meet. Since it was my first time, I also checked out some other tables that looked very inviting !! BTW, thanks for picking up the tab for the ladies.

PS Next time, the reservation should be made under the name "Poly & Co."

too bad it was short, but got to meet some people and finally got to see the one and only anessa. now i know partially what all the fuss was all about. can't wait to see her one on one. but other problem was also seeing kate, damn, another i have to see. lol. maybe next meeting could be somewhere we could play pool or something. just a suggestion. was nice anyways to put faces to names.

It's probably more efficient if you PM the person starting the post :)

Sorry, I wanted to join in, asked for someone to PM me details and no one did ! There was no shortage of guys anyway !

That was not an old Grey haired lady that was me!!!

I went over to that area on the left and recall seeing a group that included a conservatively dressed older gray haired woman.

Posted via Mobile Device

shorter (in time....not height! lol) than most gatherings but still a very good crowd of old faces and new yesterday! due to some ride issues, a couple ladies couldn't make it but got the chance to meet the lovely Katedot....who is a very articulate lady with good looks to boot and a very fun personality!

was very surprised to see some faces from the past and very happy to meet some newcomers to cerb and the group alike!

i only wish we all didn't have such tight schedules afterwards! this was probably my only experience of seeing that sometimes being fashionably late can work against some gents when it comes to the ladies that need to fly off!...aside from that, very beneficial lunch yesterday aft...i recommend the maple salmon to anyone who checks out the heart and crown! mmmm! thanks guys!!

xo

dumpy: next time we will all stand up!! LOL...mind you, couldn't have been worse that the group I thought was us at the previous meeting!! haha remember that? I hovered around a group of 8 gray-haired gents playing pool until 3 ladies in sweat-gear joined them and I figured it wasn't our reservation! lmfao

wow I am sorry I missed this, was supposed to go but last minute emerg. keep me from going, Dumpy, I was wondering if this could be done again say the week of nov 7-14, if that fits into everyone's schedule?8)

wow I am sorry I missed this, was supposed to go but last minute emerg. keep me from going, Dumpy, I was wondering if this could be done again say the week of nov 7-14, if that fits into everyone's schedule?8)

Hey Big Dog!! Sounds like YOU have the makings of an event my friend!! Do you need some help organizing it? :)

it was a good time, I too was 1/2 hr late but got the best seat as towards the end I had both Annessa and Kate sitting in front of me!!!!!

but I think it is a good idea to have these lunches regular as we can keep the flow of communication flowing much faster. I learned a lot while I was there!

and everybody is nice and genuine!

Funny thing happens when you are face to face, no more hiding behind online persona's or making BS stands it becomes very clear very fast who your friends are. I really enjoy meeting other cerbies, in general this is a great group of people here!!

how about oct 13th, maybe dumpy can set things up, he has the experience.

Big Dog, anyone can set up a Poly event. People like Dummpy and me and some others can help. But after awhile, we do get a bit tired of doing all the heavy lifting while others just sit on the sidelines. It's a team effort, dude.

For example, CanuckHooker stepped up to organize the social event on Oct 1. Which is really cool and much appreciated. It's his first event as an organizer but I'm sure it will be well-attended.