Sex Personality Test

hat's your sex personality? Are you a sexual daredevil or a little more subdued? Do you let yourself go or hold back? What are your notions of sexual normalcy and eccentricity? Are you sexually creative? Find out who you really are between the sheets with this sex personality test.

Examine the following statements and indicate how well they describe you. In order to obtain the most accurate results, please answer as truthfully as possible.

After finishing the test, you will receive a Snapshot Report with an introduction, a graph and a personalized interpretation for one of your test scores. You will then have the option to purchase the full results.

http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=1613

After the test, please share your results.

Additional Comments:

Snapshot Report

Spiciness

Your results indicate that you are comfortable experimenting sexually, but haven't explored a wide variety of options from the great palette of sex. You do have a creative nature, which keeps your sexual liaisons satisfactorily spicy, but you aren't the most adventurous love bug on the planet. You seem to have discovered what pleases you, and plan to stick with it! As long as you are sexually fulfilled, keep it up!

• Like 2

Guest realnicehat

Snapshot Report

Spiciness

Your results indicate that you are comfortable experimenting sexually, but haven't explored a wide variety of options from the great palette of sex. You do have a creative nature, which keeps your sexual liaisons satisfactorily spicy, but you aren't the most adventurous love bug on the planet. You seem to have discovered what pleases you, and plan to stick with it! As long as you are sexually fulfilled, keep it up!

Your results indicate that you are fairly comfortable experimenting sexually, and generally enjoy exploring different options on the great palette of sex. You are often willing to expand your repertoire and are quite skilled at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

Thanks for the idea!!

Scored 64. Spiciness. Seems to be pretty darn accurate actually.

Additional Comments:

Scored 64. Spiciness. Seems to be pretty darn accurate actually.

Your results indicate that you are fairly comfortable experimenting sexually, and generally enjoy exploring different options on the great palette of sex. You are often willing to expand your repertoire and are quite skilled at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Spiciness 94

Your results indicate that you are extremely comfortable experimenting sexually, and are evidently willing to explore multiple options on the great palette of sex. You are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom, and have a fun and playful approach. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

Guest realnicehat

Well I guess I know which lovely ladies to spend time with if I want to broaden my horizons......

Hummmm? I will leave it to those who play with me to evaluate, but those who could say, know that I don't ever "kiss and tell" so please don't tell anyone. haha

Spiciness

Your results indicate that you are extremely comfortable experimenting sexually, and are evidently willing to explore multiple options on the great palette of sex. You are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom, and have a fun and playful approach. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

I'm not that surprised by the lowish score (I do know I'm fairly conservative), but taking the test did point out some areas I should be exploring...

=============

Snapshot Report spacer.gifSpiciness spacer.gifgraph_arrow.gif47 spacer.gifgraph_slider_general.gif Your results indicate that you are comfortable experimenting sexually, but haven't explored a wide variety of options from the great palette of sex. You do have a creative nature, which keeps your sexual liaisons satisfactorily spicy, but you aren't the most adventurous love bug on the planet. You seem to have discovered what pleases you, and plan to stick with it! As long as you are sexually fulfilled, keep it up!

Guest ***nno**n***

Snapshot Report

Spiciness

Honest answers = Score 77

Should I be concerned? I'm pushing towards my 60th Birthday?

spacer.gifgraph_slider_general.gifYour results indicate that you are fairly comfortable experimenting sexually, and generally enjoy exploring different options on the great palette of sex. You are often willing to expand your repertoire and are quite skilled at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

I scored a 78.lol. Those questions seemed to focus a lot on sadomachoism and bondage.

Snapshot Report spacer.gifSpiciness spacer.gifgraph_arrow.gif59 spacer.gifgraph_slider_general.gif Your results indicate that you are comfortable experimenting sexually, but haven't explored a wide variety of options from the great palette of sex. You do have a creative nature, which keeps your sexual liaisons satisfactorily spicy, but you aren't the most adventurous love bug on the planet. You seem to have discovered what pleases you, and plan to stick with it! As long as you are sexually fulfilled, keep it up!

Guest D***el B***e

OMG ... I need help ...

Spicyness 49 .... help me, please help me Bohouhouhuuuuuuuuu .....

I'm flunking the spicyness test ...

Guest A*ro**n

53, only half spicy.:icon_frown: Looks like I have some work to do!

Which sounds about right to me.

After reading what others have posted I decided to do the test and to my surprise I scored an 84.

Spicy spicy 80 for this Prairie gal:)

snapshot...

Couldn't be more accurate:D