From the various boards like -------- and on to their website, the girls are beautiful and the rates extremely fair. SO I wonder, are the pictures accurate of the girl you ask for , and are the rates as posted or is everything called an extra. Thanks

I believe the pictures are accurate although they might not have a face pic.

I'm not sure about all of them but I believe msog or possibly cim might be extra

• Like 1

Guest b**t**e

I saw an Asian SP a few weeks ago, and everything was good. I made another appointment with the same agency to see a different SP last week, but she turned out to be the same SP. I didn't mind a whole lot, because the service was good. I was just expecting someone different. Either way, I will probably make another appointment at some time.

Sorry to hear about the no answer. I just saw Candy yesterday and I had a great experience. Beautiful such smooth skin and great skills and taste...wow.

Always had a good time with vipotg. Candyland not lately.

I noticed on BP that there are a number of Asian SP ads. Some include a website for a local agency. The problem is that most of the links don't seem to work. on the website Has anyone used this service? Do they provide incall appointments? What's the feedback on this?

I noticed on BP that there are a number of Asian SP ads. Some include a website for a local agency. The problem is that most of the links don't seem to work. on the website Has anyone used this service? Do they provide incall appointments? What's the feedback on this?

Anyone seen any Candyland Ladies?

Sorry to hear about the no answer. I just saw Candy yesterday and I had a great experience. Beautiful such smooth skin and great skills and taste...wow.

Always had a good time with vipotg. Candyland not lately.

I had the same experience with candy except I thought she seemed older than advertised.

booked with asian candy, she was easily in her 40's, nothing like picture, i didn't stay. just a heads up

Had few of these ones as well.

Actually i haven`t seen a asian sp that looked exactly like her picture

You should try Destiny Xu... but you might be disappointed, she is way hotter in person than in her pics, if that is possible.

Had few of these ones as well.

Actually i haven`t seen a asian sp that looked exactly like her picture

Maybe it because all cameras are made in Orient?

You should try Destiny Xu... but you might be disappointed, she is way hotter in person than in her pics, if that is possible.

In this case , can i get her contact information, PM if nto aalowed in the post

Thank you

In this case , can i get her contact information, PM if nto aalowed in the post

Thank you

She advertised here: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=137988

Her website is in the ad and shows her tour dates, too bad you missed her, but she may be cumming back...

In the meantime, look at the pictures...

Wow, she looks hot

Not Asian thou :)

Not asian? She's about as asian as you can genetically be. Other than the blonde hair and french accent, she is perfect asian.

And absolutely gorgeous...

Oh, did I mention, she's sexy as hell, and gorgeous?

I've been debating whether to check out an Asian dish... Any recommendations? How are the Candyland girls? Are they legit?

Looking for someone petite but not scrawny or frail

Seen the girls from candyland a few times and always been happy with them. The english is a bit skimpy at times. But will return.

Guest b**t**e

I agree with back forty. I have no real complaints about Candyland. The only hiccup was that I saw the same girl under 2 different names. I saw Bobo one week, and a couple weeks later I made an appointment with Monica, but she turned out to be Bobo again. I didn't truely mind though, she was very pretty, and the service was good.