Ladies, which dirty words are and are not acceptable?

1. To get the ball rolling from talking to playing
  2. In the heat of the moment

"I want to bury myself inside you."

Words I tend to steer clear of are:

- Bitch

- Slut

• Like 1

Meh. Letters put together to phrase words really mean very little to me. Meanings, intentions and context can sometimes be more important, but I, personally try not to dwell on things like that. There is bigger things to worry about in the world that word choice. Especially in the heat of the moment, I would prefer to focus on other things than getting my panties in a knot over words.

I like all dirty words. :) Even the C word (it is censored here) is good to go with me. It's fun to say and get a reaction from people too. Hehe :) Whore. Bitch. Slut.

If someone is a good person with good intentions, and it's all in good fun, I wouldn't worry too much and use what is natural and comfortable for you.

The overly politically correct people who overreact about these things and get huffy are their own worst enemy.

This is just my own personal view on the subject, many others likely feel differently.

• Like 8

As a man who enjoys using many colorful words when the company and moment is right, there are only two that will ever earn me time in the dog house ... c**t and tw*t. So I avoid those like the plague, even though that darn c word has a habit of slipping out of me when someone cuts me off in traffic. And I guarantee I use it 99.9% of the time on some jerk guy rather than on a woman. :lol:

I agree 100% with what the ladies before me have said ... words themselves should not be able hurt someone's feelings or make them feel less of a human being. It is the intent, actions, and emotions behind them, and the body language and forcefulness with which they are delivered, that ultimately determines their true meaning.

certain words definitely change their meaning depending on the context they are used in...I once had a lady friend who explained the c word to me, her take on the word was.... yes I have a c**t, but don`t ever call me a C**t.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I myself am with Emily, and Midnite on this one. I love dirty talk, apparently I have a lovely filthy mouth. What I say during a steamy encounter I have no idea because I can never remember.( please don't repeat what I say. I will turn 3 shades of red and squeal!) I just enjoy the moment and whatever comes out comes out.

Generally if someone say or calls me something I go along with it..." you dirty little slut." "Yeah fuck your dirty little slut" or "fuck my little slut hole"...would be something I would say in response.Or at least I think I would? I feel like we over think sex sometimes and as a result don't fully allow ourselves to really enjoy it for every thing it is. Stop thinking, and just enjoy it!! ^_^

I'm also with the ladies in that it is not the words in and of themselves that have the power to insult, it is the person using them and their intent. Someone who is respectful and has checked with the lady beforehand may initiate an entirely different reaction in her, one of lustiness and fun. I'd prefer that any day over a bland, uninspired, toned-down session.

Additional Comments:

Those comments were not meant to be hurtful to anyone. Everyone has their own opinion on the matter. All I'm saying is variety is the spice of life, and why reign in something that should be enjoyed, celebrated, and had a little fun with?

Edited by futileresistenz
  • Like 1

I don't talk dirty either normally. But in the heat of the moment when my lady uses the dirty words, it really turns me on - as long as she is not swearing at me, lol.

• Like 1