What's the Best and Worst Car You've Ever Owned?

The best cars I've ever owned were a Honda Civic CRX, Civic and Accord. Those cars go forever. I still have one that's 13 years old sitting in my garage with over 300 K on it and with minimal work, it sounds smooth. Just need a new windshield.lol.

The worst cars I've ever owned were a 2000 Ford Focus and 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Litre. 60 K for a brand new total piece of shit and in the first year and a half, the transmission went as I was trying to drive out of an underground parking garage one day. Thankfully it was still under warranty. looks nice but underneath..crap. The built in navigation system went and no longer lights up and the wiring where radio, temperature controls are intermittent. One day they're on, next day they're not. ALWAYS something going wrong with it! I've owned a 2002 Grand Cherokee Limited brand new and was a better model and way nicer inside.

2000 Ford Focus...junk!!! I scraped that car to the junkyard.

I'm looking at buying a new Honda Civic. I've owned a lot of cars but this car repeatedly proves itself over and over again.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

I never owned a car only trucks,Fords Chevy and now Toyota Tacoma which I like a lot always wanted one now I got one it is a excellent truck I would buy another one I like the style of Toyota

The worst car was my first car, a 1984 Volkswagon Rabbit Turbo Diesel. Problems with the oil pressure light always coming on and buzzing (as it turned out because no oil going in the engine, but all the times I took it to the shop, all they did was replace the fuse) and the car hated the winter, coin toss whether it would start in the cold or not

Best vehicle, my current vehicle, well now it doesn't look like much now, but my 2001 Dodge Ram 4x4. Paid for, over 300,000km (some of those km towing a boat) but it still is going strong

RG

• Like 1

Ok, no laughing at me ok?! I bought a hot off the assembly line a 1984 Hyundai Pony. It was a horrible piece of crap. My best car is my current 1989 Mercedes 190E, with an inline 6. She is my baby. Only 113 000 kms, and in mint condition. Second was my Volks Rabbit GTI. I couldn't kill that thing.

• Like 2

One of my favorite subjects, cars, love them, but can't afford to drive what I love-a jag or bently, my dream cars. The car I've disliked the most was an acura tl, mostly because of the dealership and service. The car I liked the most was my Cadillac cts, loved it, loved the dealership, loved how it drove, although I have to admit it sucked in the snow, but it was so comfortable, had everything but a penis,lol. I now own an infiniti g37x and it handles like a dream but I must admit getting a 2 door was a big mistake, looking for a 4x4 now.

• Like 1

Worse: A '95 Geo Metro -- we needed a cheap car, we got a cheap car. Had no humph and way too many visits to the garage, but it did serve its purpose as a starter vehicle.

Favorite: Pontiac Grand Prix '04. My first V6, and the car with which I got most of my speeding tickets. The ride was smooth and quiet; very easy to go over the speed limit without noticing. Especially nice after replacing the audio system with something a bit more capable. Used to go out driving in winding mountain roads with some serious tunes, like you see in commercials (except I'd rarely have the road to myself). I miss that car...

• Like 1

Favorite: Pontiac Grand Prix '04. My first V6, and the car with which I got most of my speeding tickets. The ride was smooth and quiet; very easy to go over the speed limit without noticing. Especially nice after replacing the audio system with something a bit more capable. Used to go out driving in winding mountain roads with some serious tunes, like you see in commercials (except I'd rarely have the road to myself). I miss that car...

Hehe. I got in trouble with that car as well. It was more of my ex's car. Was caught doing 160 on the 416 back in 2002. With some sweet talking to the cop, I got it knocked down to 149. I had the 2001 GTP Special edition and it was black. I got 4 speeding tickets in 2 months and had to go to traffic school because I travelled so much with that vehicle and the Grand Cherokee I had at the time. I think there could be a warrant out for my arrest in upstate NY because I never paid the ticket!I haven't had a speeding ticket since! I always manage to talk my way of it! lol.

901994_377158792400013_1179458126_o.jpg15887494-640.jpg

This Jeep and exact model and color was my baby and was a gift. Best Jeep I've owned.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Worst car owned was a 1976 Honda Civic Hatchback. My favorite was a 1976 Camaro.Favorite truck was a 1994 Ford Ranger which I just recently sold. I now drive GMC Equinox which I like for touring.

Worst- 1976 Dodge Arrow. Close second- 1981 Renault Le Car

Best. My current steed. 2002 Porsche 911 Carerra 4s

Nothing beats the sound of the flat 6 at 7000rpm

• Like 1

I owned a 1970 Ford Pinto - Safety Bureau of Canada at the time described them as "fiery deat chambers". MY favorite ? Hyundai Vera Cruz.

• Like 1

2000 Ford Focus...junk!!! I scraped that car to the junkyard.

Eff Ford Focus! My first car was a 2002 Focus and it lasted nine months before it stopped working completely and I donated it to the fire association.

My best car is my current one - 2009 Hyundai Accent. Great on gas, small and zips around. Love it.

• Like 1

My worst car was a 1980 Malibu. It hated the winter, constantly ran rough, I could only put $10 of gas in at a time because the tank had a hole in it, burned oil, heater didn't work, etc. Best car is a 1998 Accord. 350,000km and still runs great.

• Like 1

YUP!!! LOL!! I love the clip Roamingguy!!! Thank you!

Edited by olderguy
spelling
  • Like 1

My worst car was a 1980 Malibu. It hated the winter, constantly ran rough, I could only put $10 of gas in at a time because the tank had a hole in it, burned oil, heater didn't work, etc. Best car is a 1998 Accord. 350,000km and still runs great.

Ha ha I also had a 1980 Malibu 2 door and really liked it! I only had it for 10 months but that was because of a drunken A-Hole Cut me off and I T-Boned him.

My worst car was my first a 1976 Dodge Monaco. Think Blues Bothers Bluesmobile! I rebuilt the carburetor 3 times and finally had to replace it. I had to carry a spare regulator in my glove box because it would burn out and the car would die along the road.

My best one was a 1989 Nissan 240sx. The only car I bought new and I had it for 15 years and over 200,000km without a single problem only servicing and tires brakes and mufflers. It was a great car.

I have driven many cars vans and trucks even stretch limos for work over the years and the one I loved driving the most was a 1986 Volvo 760 GLE.

The one I hate driving the most is one of the current cars in the fleet, a 2012 Toyota Prius. What I cheap ass piece of shit! Other than fuel economy I have nothing good to say about it!

• Like 1

Worst car owned was a 1976 Honda Civic Hatchback..

Ugh, my mother had an ugly orange one with black interior. A family friend in Niagara took it out for a joyride one night drunk and smashed it up. Thankfully they've come a long way since.

Well not having owned very many different cars in my life but

93 ford ranger was the biggest money hungry bitch I've ever seen.

Lets see besides regular maintenance (brakes, tires and fluid changes) I've changed the transmission, suspension, brake lines, severely engine related problems, eventually rebuilt engine.

Besides the fact it handled like a crazy carpet on snow in the winter, I must admit fun as hell in empty parking lots with a bit of fresh snow. Hehe.

I learned to drive with that vehicle in winter safely I can drive anything in the winter. Learned not to panic when lose control. Not to shit myself when the gas petal gets stuck to the floor while driving in residential areas. (Decided to crash it into a huge snow bank rather than someone or something. Although throwing it in neutral would of been better had I though of it)

My first purchased car Nissan Altima 3.5 2006. Was a good car fun to drive very little problems. Eventually had to trade it in since my tools were to big and hard on it:(

Now I have a dodge ram 2012. Which so far so good. Must admit I enjoy it being fully loaded. My ass love heated or cooled leather seats:) sunroof back window 4 door, voice command, car starter, camera, GPS and more.

My dream car Nissan GTR

• Like 1

The worst car I was suppose to have was a 1974 Ford Pinto station wagon, it was a chocolate brown and because the interior was bad someone had put bright orange seat cover on it. Well I refused to drive the beast and traded my uncle for his 1984 Chevy Cavalier I think I ended up with the better car. The best car so far was my 2005 Honda Civic I loved that car, just drive it never needed any major work done it. I sold it earlier this year with almost 260 000 Km and bought a new 2013 Hyundai Elentra witch I hope is as good as a car as the Civic.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

1976 Honda Civic hatchback The only thing it was good for was beer runs in Toronto and cheap drives back to

Sudbury every three weeks

My worst vehicle is a toss-up between a 1974 Ford LTD and a 1979 Chev truck.The Ford was green with a green vinyl top and a green leather interior; talk about a pimp-mobile! Hard on gas and a real rust-bucket. The truck wasn't any better;hard on gas,rusted out and three speed standard shift on the column that would lock up at the worst times!

Best vehicle is my current one; a 2012 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax Diesel; full load lots of power good on fuel and an awesome ride!

The worst car I have ever owned was a 1999 Honda Civic Special Edition. Now I am using that term loosely because it was my first car which was used and when I got got it, it already had grandfather mileage on it and I do believe that I was the only person that did any work on the car. One of the main issues that I had with it was the ignition switch. I got that replaced and soon after that, the fan blower went on it. I just think that it was that cars time to go.

The best car I have owned is what I am currently driving, a 2010 Kia Forte. Never had an issue with it and I drive a lot. We are talking roughly 200kmnper day.

• Like 1