I won't lie, I had some work done on my hair a few years ago as I was one of the fellows who lost his hair at age 22. It was a personal choice that I haven't regretted and would totally recommend it to anyone who is interested in getting back their hair.

When extreme superficial fixes like dying your hair become obvious to others, you're basically advertising your self image weaknesses to everybody around you. Go with nature's flow and you'll seem more confident to others. I believe the best way to look good on the outside is to put the best quality food and supplements inside and to exercise adequately and to stop bad habits like smoking and (God No!) drinking.

Personally I haven't seen hair since 1990!!! Of course 23 years in the British forces meant I had to shave it most of the time. Though it did grow out once when I spent 10 weeks in the deserts of Iraq...looked terrible!!! When I still had hair, I used to have a mohawk so again...never really had hair since the age of 10. I used a lot of dyes in my hair and usually had it red or blue, that stuff just ruins your hair!!!

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

Sure there's some grey coming in at the temples, and I have to work a little harder at the gym then I used to. Could I be a little thinner and a bit more toned? Absolutely. The point is this, I feel great and I'm confident in who and where I am. Isn't that all that matters?

I was losing the Battle of Expanding Forehead in my mid twenties, so I shaved it, and have been bald for 20plus years. I didn't want to be comb over guy!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I first discovered the grey creeping in when I was 29. I just accepted it until I was badgered by the woman four years ago I was dating at the time to use hair dye. I was at her apartment one day and she ordered me to strip and walk into the kitchen wear she proceeded to wet my hair under the faucet and applied that damn coloring to my hair and then wait for the result. She said she preferred me with the silver instead of the dye job and it took 6 weeks to get back to normal plus having to put up with families comments too!

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

When I was younger I had that blonde surfer hair look...just like this..and that was in my late teens and 20's

owen-wilson-long-blonde-parted-hair-wenn.jpg

Now my hair is shorter of course, and I'm blessed to have a full head of hair. I recently cut it down with a number 2, and now I like it when a lady digs her nails into my scalp while between her legs ;) I like hair pulling and now with this sensation, it is just as a great feeling as hair pulling. I figure when I'm in my late 70's (If I live that long) my hair will be white.

My hair looks like this now, and have been told I look like the dude too ;)

harrison_ford_187uub0-187uucq.jpg?x=300&q=80&n=1&sig=kgRNi9EgQwha75jxuyd1Ag--

I'm going to resurrect this thread. I'm 38 and I've never had much of an issue with the going grey it's had a salt and pepper look for a few years at all so that's not my issue. However, my hair has been thinning over the past couple of years. Personally, my hair is super fine to start with and has never been what I could call a thick head of hair even at it best. I don't have any bald spots but it just is thinning in an overall way on the top. Right now I've still got plenty of hair on top but there's no problem to see scalp through the hair. I always kept it pretty short but I'm at the point where I'm wondering when I should just suck it up and take it off. For you guys that decided to just bite the bullet was there a catalyst that happened (some one said something) and you were just like alright it's time for it to go.

Right now I like having hair that I can style but I don't want to be that person who hang's on way past when they should. Thoughts?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have been lucky so far with a lot of hair still on top but thinning, My

response would be to keep it cropped short and bare with it.

I had seen a picture that was taken from behind. I thought I looked like a fuzzy toilet seat. I feel better with a shaved head as opposed to having a bald spot on the back of my head.

I didn't tell anyone I was going to do it, I just came downstairs and said "what do ya think?" I've been doing it for 10 years or so.