I think kissing is key for sure...To quote Reggie Jackson, it's "the straw that stirs the drink". I think if you're comfortable enough to charge for your time and services, then you can kiss your customer in order to enable a wonderous fantasy for them.

I'm with everyone who says they wouldn't return to someone who didn't kiss. I think that the movie Pretty Woman gave some unfair justification for SPs to not kiss. Damn you Julia Roberts!

I saw an SP in the spring who had a no-kissing rule. Normally that would have been a serious turn-off, but she was so gorgeous and hot that I didn't care. It didn't interfere much with my enjoyment, and I wound up having a really good time, a very intense sexual experience. I would certainly see her again, even if this rule still applied, but for me this is an exceptional case. Kissing would have been better, but better not to have kissed than not to have shagged this beauty.

I have to say T-Storm has the right explanation to welcome pure encounter! For me kissing is the passion of meeting for the first minute....and to the last< I'm in my own world when lips meet.

RUM

Kissing is a very important part for me as it gets my brain into gear. I love it!

and just reading a few posts from the girls talking about hygiene, and here is a simple way of thinking about it.

mouthwash $3.49

Toothbrush $2.49

Deoderant $2.99

Nail file and clippers $ 4.99

when she offers a shower and you need it. 5 minutes of your time!

having an amazing time with the woman of your dreams priceless!!!!

words of wisdom to live by.

Kissing is a very important part for me as it gets my brain into gear. I love it!

and just reading a few posts from the girls talking about hygiene, and here is a simple way of thinking about it.

mouthwash $3.49

Toothbrush $2.49

Deoderant $2.99

Nail file and clippers $ 4.99

when she offers a shower and you need it. 5 minutes of your time!

having an amazing time with the woman of your dreams priceless!!!!

words of wisdom to live by.

That pretty much sums it all up in a nutshell Rags..very smart words of wisdom to live by for sure.

Guest S***e

Again, this is very much a YMMV at the discretion of the lady. That said, I love warm, passionate kissing which totally enhances the overall experience of falling in love for an hour or two. Over the years I have spent time with ladies who have an up front, strict no kissing rule and I've always respected that even though I very much wanted to kiss them. Mind you, I am one ugly ol' dog and I may not be very kissable to some ladies.

For some women who are otherwise very sexually experienced and open to a wide number of possibilities with clients, not kissing represents a certain "intimacy barrier" between their personal and professional lives, which they wish to keep separate. I totally respect that and it's never been an issue for me.

I've had some incredible sex with women in this business who've been into kissing. And some incredibly satisfying sex with women who weren't.

As long as the ground rules are clear from the start of each encounter, I'm happy. I've never gotten into the "fantasy" that these women are our "girlfriends" and so have to behave "in a particular way", whatever that means. They are, with the exception of some who should not have chosen this line of work, outstanding women who are really into sex and sharing pleasure; are smart, charming and fun to be with. I prefer that reality to any fantasy. But then, that's just me.

And, yep, everybody should brush and floss regardless. Lol.

Me brushing and flossing: :sm185: Lol.

Guest S***e

Yes, and in the old days kissing wasn't even on the menu and like you I do remember some very nice encounters nonetheless. Kissing was considered too intimate.

For some women who are otherwise very sexually experienced and open to a wide number of possibilities with clients, not kissing represents a certain "intimacy barrier" between their personal and professional lives, which they wish to keep separate. I totally respect that and it's never been an issue for me.

I've had some incredible sex with women in this business who've been into kissing. And some incredibly satisfying sex with women who weren't.

As long as the ground rules are clear from the start of each encounter, I'm happy. I've never gotten into the "fantasy" that these women are our "girlfriends" and so have to behave "in a particular way", whatever that means. They are, with the exception of some who should not have chosen this line of work, outstanding women who are really into sex and sharing pleasure; are smart, charming and fun to be with. I prefer that reality to any fantasy. But then, that's just me.

And, yep, everybody should brush and floss regardless. Lol.

Me brushing and flossing: :sm185: Lol.

Guest Ou**or**n

To me kissing is absolutely essential. I have both seen (and repeated) with ladies that either don't kiss or give asian style quick pecks. However, when I look back over the years and think of the truly memorable ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with the initial act of kissing is always both the first thing that comes back to mind and in fact is often the most memorable part of the experience.

To all you great ladies who have given me such wonderful memories with your sweet, sultry and passionate kisses - I raise my glass and thank you.

Guest s******ecan****

While I can respect the decision of any SP that doesen't want to kiss for me it is something I enjoy very much. I think it just comes down to preference. I do believe however that any SP that didn't want to engage in kissing should be very up front about it during the initial contact phase.

brush and floss but do not floss right before our date, as this may cause bleeding gums which translate to open receptors etc..not very safe.

kissing for me is HUGE. I love to kiss and have received great recos on my abilities...so for me, if I'm not able to use this skill during foreplay I feel like my client is missing out on the full experience. Kissing during foreplay also is a big turn on for me and helps me warm up for the rest of the session's actions. Not everyone can jump right into it all the time

• Like 1

I have never repeated with a girl that doesn't kiss...I respect their decision not to offer this service but DFK is a priority for me

Well for me if you don't want to kiss me i don't want to see you. Kissing is the promise of things to come...sensual and passionate. I can tell by the way you kiss what kind of lover you will be..must love to kiss..

Emma A

Absolutely agreed. Without kisssing everything else seems almost not worth it... for me anyway.

mm

There are the occasional rare beautiful, intoxicating SP's where kissing is off the table but because of beauty and perfect body the sex is wonderful and a memorable sexual experience.

But it will remain a memory. It is the kissing that makes it feel like a special connection, that adds to the passion and makes the experience worth repeating. Passion is harder to find than sex, but when you find it, you want it again. and again...................

If you are with the right partner and a connection is there (recent experience) then I couldn't imagine our time together without kissing. Bringing our faces close to each other and feeling the touch of each other heightens the emotions and deepens the passion. Of course this naturally extends to kissing of the entire body. Take all that away. Wow it isn't the same at all....

I am GFE sp...For me If I didnt provide Kissing then I wouldnt be a GFE...I think Kissing can lead to so many passionate intimate moments and heat things up just the right way...

It can get things started and be a very nice thing...

If you do not offer kissing then you cannot be a true gfe in my opinion..

Just had my first experience with someone who didn't seem to offer kissing. Everything else was there, just no initiated kissing on her part so I did not push the issue (I respect cues from my partners).

Even without it the experience was mindblowing and I am sitting here now wondering how much more amazing it would have been if we had locked lips passionately as well.

Kissing is still an integral part of the experience for me, it brings me to that extra passionate level, but sex can still be amazing without it and this morning proved it.

As far as I'm concerned, sex can be good even if there is no kissing involved but it can't be great. Without kissing, there is no intimacy. Without intimacy, sex feels a bit empty.

Kissing me softly and sensually while you caress my hair, my face, my breasts, etc, is the best way to turn me on and make me want to do very naughty things to you. ;)

As far as I'm concerned, sex can be good even if there is no kissing involved but it can't be great. Without kissing, there is no intimacy. Without intimacy, sex feels a bit empty.

Kissing me softly and sensually while you caress my hair, my face, my breasts, etc, is the best way to turn me on and make me want to do very naughty things to you. ;)

I'm so all over you:lol:...sensually...then you can do naughty things to me...yummy:mrgreen:

I love kissing a woman..you really feel the want,the intimacy,your rising boner..it really turns me on:motion:

Just had my first experience with someone who didn't seem to offer kissing. Everything else was there, just no initiated kissing on her part so I did not push the issue (I respect cues from my partners).

Even without it the experience was mindblowing and I am sitting here now wondering how much more amazing it would have been if we had locked lips passionately as well.

Kissing is still an integral part of the experience for me, it brings me to that extra passionate level, but sex can still be amazing without it and this morning proved it.

Originally posted by Ariane Valmont

Kissing me softly and sensually while you caress my hair, my face, my breasts, etc, is the best way to turn me on and make me want to do very naughty things to you. :wink:

I know the feeling exactly, My SO does not kiss because she is on medication that leaves a taste of zinc in her mouth and is afraid I might not like it. Sometimes you need to look at what you are missing from not kissing.

My $0.02

Oh I completely agree about the kissing, for me it is the best part of foreplay and I did not know it was not something she seemed to offer. In fact our mouths were so busy on other places I kept wanting to get into a kissing position and it just never seemed to happen.

If a choice is there I will take kissing over nearly every other option, truly the encounter was incredibly satisfying and erotic, but I was left wishing kissing was there just so it could go to the next level. If an opportunity to see her again arises I will take it and see if it is something we can add to the mix.

The women I see definitely know how much I like a nice sensual and passionate series of kisses and Ariane you are someone I dearly want to meet so we can share that together as well...but you know that!:wink:

I like it when an SP kisses. I especially love it when there is spark with the kiss or a slight tingling sensation. This usually makes the sex much more intimate and makes me feel better also, because of the sexual chemistry. There is one woman on here I considere an amazing kisser.

The other two I found at the playmate.

A good small kiss with a little sucking on the tomgue both ways is amazing.

Worst kiss is when some tries to swallow your whole mouth with your slips. I call that a sloppy wet kiss, just a little too much.

But some men like that , others don't so its to each ones own choice,

Kim's kisses are so amazing on (mmv) . I like the way her lips taste.

I hope to be hobbying back by the end of October.

My back is alot better,:ablow::)