Ottawa tour, when is a good time to come?

I think for most weekdays are the best, but there are some who hobby on weekends. I would suggest a Tuesday to Saturday tour.

Perhaps, you would like to do some "Trick or Treating" and we could get dressed up for Halloween:pimp:

But in reality, the best time for you to cum, is when you are sitting on my face, right here in Ottawa any week in October.:boobies:

I would love to see you early October, the weather is great,the leaves are changing colors, we could admirer it all right from your room window.:grin:

The Ottawa region is known for its' Fall colours. If a little sightseeing is in your plans, the week immediately following the Thanksgiving weekend would probably be your best time. At the very least, make sure you book a room with a good view to the Gatineau Hills; a north and westerly view. That way, if you can't get out and there is a distinct possibly, at least you get to see a little of the season. After seeing your albums, a view of your hills and valleys juxtaposed against the colors in the Gatineau Hills and valleys would be a sight indeed.

I'll be hosting two dinners that weekend and a little playtime with you right afterwards would be welcome to work out any pent up stress from the weekend.

At the very least, make sure you book a room with a good view to the Gatineau Hills; a north and westerly view.

quote]

And what hotel would that be...!?:???:

At the very least, make sure you book a room with a good view to the Gatineau Hills; a north and westerly view.

quote]

And what hotel would that be...!?:???:

The only view I'd want to see is you, Bobbi, and your tanlines.

It is booked via westjet and a 110% a go!!!

I will be arriving the 20t (Late in the evening), and departing warly on the 25th!!

Lets break me in Ottawa!

Kisses and Liks

Bobbi IN Vic