so many choices, so many pleasures... how do you perfer your experience?

Well some gents know I love mutual masturbation, or sucking a cock while a gent fucks me with a dildo while I play with my vibrator-YUM!! My other favorite is dirty talking and watching the horniess on a mans face while he jerks his cock, nothing hotter!! But its all good, so long as my man is hot and hard, I'm having HOTT fun;)

Wow Christy.. thats totally HOT...!!

Now that you mention it... talking dirty (mixed with eye contact..) is something that can really heat things up... :-) and I have tried to entice the ladies to talk, but not many seem to be comfortable with it. Maybe its a chemistry thing between the MA/SP and I, a YMMV situation.. or perhaps like the Social group of "The dying art of talking dirty".. is trying to revive.

I know if the lady would be open to it, I could get into it also..

• Like 1

Wow Christy.. thats totally HOT...!!

Now that you mention it... talking dirty (mixed with eye contact..) is something that can really heat things up... :-) and I have tried to entice the ladies to talk, but not many seem to be comfortable with it. Maybe its a chemistry thing between the MA/SP and I, a YMMV situation.. or perhaps like the Social group of "The dying art of talking dirty".. is trying to revive.

I know if the lady would be open to it, I could get into it also..

Well thank you;) Dirty talking is the best way to let the man know you love what's being done, imo. Of course everyone's different though. But for me, I love it;)Telling a man how I love his cock in my wet pussy, how his tongue gets my clit hard and how I want him to make me suck his cock, to push it deep down in my throat, so deep his balls hit my chin! Lol, Yup dirty talk is hot!

• Like 1

As stated by the OP, there are so many pleasures and so many choices to go with my so many moods. There are days when I'm in full seduction mode, I'll go the romantic route and have an intimate kissing/cuddling session followed by love making and possibly oral sex. Other days, I'm down right horny and nothing but a raw, hot fuck and suck session will do.

I've been playful, spanking and tickling, licking and nibbling. I've felt dominant and controlling, preferring to set the pace of the action. I've been submissive too, letting my partner take the lead. No matter how I find my pleasures, as long as they are consistent with my mood, then I'm happy.

Sadly, at the moment I'm frustrated. You see, I'm in my horny period right now; like the moon has phases. I wanted to set up an encounter this afternoon, but work got in the way. My wife is on her way home and won't know what is about to hit her. But the frustrating part is while she's good in bed, it's not what I need at point of my lunar libido cycle.

Ah well, this too shall pass.

• Like 1