so many choices, so many pleasures... how do you perfer your experience?

I am curious as to how people hobbyst and SP alike, decide what their favorite activities are.

There are so many things to experience and pleasure from.

I, myself like a great variety from gentle caressing to some forms of bdsm.

I'm not sure I could ever pick a favorite position or style :)

If you like to share an experience or just share your the activity you find most pleasurable, please do :)

Guest A*ro**n

Hi Venus, welcome to the board. For me, I'm pretty new to this. So I'm exploring at the moment and looking to try things that I think I may like. I haven't tried BDSM yet, so I think that may be the next avenue in my exploration.

Fucking. Sucking cock. Yep, those are my faves :D

now THAT sounds good to me :)

• Like 1

For me it depends a lot on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I just want it sweet and passionate. Sometime I just need to be held, or other time I may just want the greatest orgasm ever. I also like to try new things. Not really into fetishes much but I do enjoy learning about.

• Like 2

Guest ***nno**n***

I am such a cock lover I could do it all day.

Hands down my favorite. I've never had sex without giving a bj first, it really is what gets my engine into high gear.

I like kissing, cuddling, chatting, massaging, oral, all positions.

Just happy to spend time with beautiful naked women :)

Had my first duo, and prostate massage.

All great :)

Willing to try new experiences.

• Like 3

I like to open up with a game of tiddely winks.... let the girls win. Then a game of croconole... let the ladies win again of course ;)

Then I think ..... well that isn't so much fun so I says to myself ... "Hey self....maybe oral sex would be more fun ? How's about you sit on my face ?" Everything after that is a bit muffled .......... ;)

• Like 6

I really enjoy having a little passion to my dates. So I must have a lot of kissing, caressing, then I love to go down on the lady and stay there for a while and even getting hard love muscle licked and sucked and finish any old fashion way.

• Like 5

I love to start off with kissing...soft and gentle passionate DFK kissing...caressing...but if time allows it...a great conversation is always a great foreplay!... Then BJ is a definite must for me ...and daty pleassssse:69:.....yummm....and to top it off...feel that hard cock Inside me....mmmm....gee i think its time to get that "Magic Wand" to good use:icon_smile:!!!!

• Like 4

Nothing makes an encounter more fun than DATY and more DATY. Can't get enough of it

• Like 2

Pretty much play it by ear, but I like to start by exploring her body all over. Caressing, kissing, touching. Usually progresses to DATY, which is one of my favourite activities. I could stay there a long time if she seems to be enjoying it. After that, I let the moment take us. Some ladies will guide you, some will want to know your preferences. It's all good to me. As long as we are both having fun. I usually put off intercourse as long as I can, as it is the suspense and anticipation that builds that makes it that much hotter for me. Life is a journey not a destination.

Is it getting warm in here?

• Like 4

I particularly enjoy watching my cock go in and out of her pussy. Just to watch the way her labia spreads open and how a small pink opening can so easily accept an object 3 or 4 or 6 times its size, and the whole length of it as well!! To watch this live is amazing, especially for a connoseur of a womans treasure.

• Like 2

I particularly enjoy watching my cock go in and out of her pussy. Just to watch the way her labia spreads open and how a small pink opening can so easily accept an object 3 or 4 or 6 times its size, and the whole length of it as well!! To watch this live is amazing, especially for a connoseur of a womans treasure.

Yes I agree paying attention to every little detail is erotic

Additional Comments:

sucking and fucking ;))

Lol Andrea love ya! But that always works... I want details babe!

I like a long session (90 mins at least) so that I can enjoy ALL of the things I like to do. Though no two encounters are ever alike, an ideal session for me would go something like this: greet with sexy outfit and a warm embrace, nice ice breaking conversation followed by some playful making out, move to the bed where she undresses me for a nice back massage, when I'm fully relaxed, I turn over for a mind shattering blow job to completion. I always like to give as good as I get so after I've released I like to reciprocate with a full body rub down followed by as much DATY as she can physically stand, by this time my little guy is ready for round two! I don't know that I have a favorite position but I truly enjoy watching a woman ride my cock. Just the look on her face, the bouncing of her breasts and the mesmerizing movement of her hips...it's really a treat to watch. After the second shot on goal we should be physically spent and I like to use whatever time we have left for some playful pillow talk and light cuddling. Any variation on this general theme will leave me with a smile on my face and a spring in my step for days!

• Like 3

I, myself like a great variety from gentle caressing to some forms of bdsm.

I'm not sure I could ever pick a favorite position or style :)

If you like to share an experience or just share your the activity you find most pleasurable, please do :)

I very much crave a passionate GFE encounter, its usually what I search for..I love DATY and having the comfort of satisfying the lady that I am with, it is important to me , as I know that I am easy to please.. ;-)

BJs, when performed well, when you can really sense the lady enjoys every aspect of a BJ's.. and now discovering that I enjoy a little ass play.. that sends me to cloud 9..

As i have seen in my life that some ladies out there (NOT referring to any CERB ladies please..) have no clue what to do with a hard cock, as in BJ performed like a episode of WoodyWoodpecker.. LOL

Position, - doggy..as a younger man, it was cowgirl.

Now just very recently, I have had the interest to expand my energy level a bit and perhaps with a lady that will release a bit of control to me, I think I may have found such a provider, but I am a little anxious as well as excited. I guess the lady will need to put me a ease ..that its ok...!?!

We shall see...

Thanks for listening.

Well some gents know I love mutual masturbation, or sucking a cock while a gent fucks me with a dildo while I play with my vibrator-YUM!! My other favorite is dirty talking and watching the horniess on a mans face while he jerks his cock, nothing hotter!! But its all good, so long as my man is hot and hard, I'm having HOTT fun;)

• Like 1