Any experience with two ladies in Mooney's Bay area...?

i've seen the girl, Marie (BBW), but not the other one, slim one. Marie worked as a single when i saw her and had only started like a week or two weeks before me...so a newbie. I saw her back in June sometime.

Anyways, she was a nice person. Like i said she was new so that probably was a factor.

But i have been tempted to go again just to see what the other girl looks like and the idea of four hands would be an experience.

hope this helps...pm for more.

I've seen them two weeks ago...they are very friendly and pleasant. And they do play with each other, which compensate somewhat with their massage skills...

PM for more!

Guest O***wa**W

We are not pros, nor are we RMTs. We do not claim to be expert masseurs, but we generally ask clients to tell us how they like it. We try to offer a sensual experience, with the novelty of two very busty women.

We have never posted here before because we were under the impression it was more for SPs and pros and we do not do FS or anything like that. Also, most of our clients are first timers, and dont see other providers.

We are always open to requests and guidance from our clients, and try to make it a comfortable environment to speak up in.

And yes, we are chatty. We almost always tell that, and ask if they want us to be quiet. Sometimes they say yes, and we are. But in general a very quiet room makes them feel not at ease, and they prefer it more relaxed and casual. Most clients join the conversation.

We also give each client every minute they paid for, often more, and they dont leave until they have released.

We have been doing this less than 4 months, just part time, and have already seen dozens of clients, with many regulars who come back again and again.

We may not be for everyone, certainty not for men who see pros, but we are having no problem getting clients, which is why we never posted here before. But we got a heads up from another MP and so decided we would reply to the post and let everyone know they are free to contact us with any questions or comments.

We offer a full body massage, head to toes, and a HJ release, with two women with VERY large natural breasts. There are extra perks available for extra tips and/or regular clients.

We offer a full body massage, head to toes, and a HJ release, with two women with VERY large natural breasts. There are extra perks available for extra tips and/or regular clients.

Welcome to the site, this site is not just for pro's but open to everyone who is a sexworker (Including non-FS massage). I have quoted the above part of your post as this would be considered a "Advertisement" for your services. Please avoid posting such things in the discussion area (you are welcome to post these in the Announcements area but be sure to comment that you are not a F.S. place - this will help you avoid unwanted phone calls or email questions and also anyone assuming otherwise).

It's fine this time but for future reference please be sure to post ad type posts in the ANNOUNCEMENTS area (I know you posted this info here for a good reason - I deleted the comments from the offending person who broke the rules).