What makes you want to click?

So I have a question for you guys in regards to posting adds. I have noticed that the straight forward adds that have I want to f@ck now, wet pussy and or bbbj in them get more views.(just my perception) There is nothing wrong with these adds as everyone has their own marketing angle.

So guys how do you feel about this subject. Does the F@ck me now adds get your attention and why. Or do you like the play on words, if so why? What makes you want to click? What stimulates you? Do you like to see what your going to get, for example, bbbj, msog, ect, ect. Or would you rather just pm or email the lady if you are not sure if she provides something?

Edited by Guest

Normally I prefer coy ads that are suggestive and use play on words. When I am really frisky, straight forward ads are cool. I am particular to sweet girls, so ads that imply that do it for me.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Peachy,

I have clicked on some of your ads previously and it's a good combination of everything. Yes, ultimately the more blunt ones get more views, but it doesn't necessarily mean more people flock to see the providers that are more blunt. That's my take anyway. Also, I like the fact that even though you are popular, you ask for constructive criticism. It says even more good things about yourself.

Please do not direct this thread towards me because I don't want to be advertising outside of the advertising section. I just want to start a conversation about adds and what attracts you lovely cerb gentlemen to the adds. I'm more interested on your opinions about adds in general.

Please, do not hesitate to send me a pm or email if you would like to give me advice and or talk to me about this.

I'm thinking the reason the ads get more clicks is its the provocativeness that draws people in. It's like omg she wants what? Wow she naughty, she must be so horny and wild! What else does she have to say. Since its not everyday a beautiful woman says this. In real life most guys aren't afraid to show they are horny. Although I don't see or hear woman express or show this much.

Although these ads may seem to draw more attention I wonder if it draws more actual calls. For me personally I like to please a woman but seeing this ad may add more pressure into can I satisfy her? Also I'm not always into just raw dirty sex I want a sweet sensual time too sometimes so this may turn me off as well thinking she doesn't want this.

I must say I really love ready creative ads. I read these ads all the time even when I'm not looking for an encounter.

IMO the best ads to attract a client is the ones that give off the a bit on sense of personality. Then again I like to connect with the lady.

• Like 2

I like the ads that contain ample information that clients require to make a decision - ads that include websites, reco. threads etc. Ads with blunt or straight forward words may get more attention. But the number of clicks may not equate to the amount of business a SP may get.

In my opinion, it is better to avoid the use of " F@ck me now" type of ads. I prefer the ads that portray innocence, sensuality and purity.

• Like 1

I must say I really love ready creative ads. I read these ads all the time even when I'm not looking for an encounter.

IMO the best ads to attract a client is the ones that give off the a bit on sense of personality. Then again I like to connect with the lady.

This is what draws me to ads as well.

Of course the more graphic ads draw attention. Do they get more bookings? I don't know.

I am a personal fan of ads that show the type of provider they are. If they enjoy graphic ads that bring in a specific type of clientele, all the more power to them. If the sp enjoys playing with words, and creating a climate that the hobbyist understands her style, then go for that.

I think that everyone is unique, and if they are expressing their uniqueness in their ads, that is where everyone wins.

• Like 4

I like the ads that contain ample information that clients require to make a decision - ads that include websites, reco. threads etc. Ads with blunt or straight forward words may get more attention. But the number of clicks may not equate to the amount of business a SP may get.

I feel the same way. I won't contact a SP or MA if there is not enough info.. Especially if there's no price...I hate to ask what they charge.

Personally I like to read between the lines.....I do need to be drawn by something and it's often a pic (no need to be graphic) and or a clever world play and a sense of humour. Recommendations and reviews mean little to me, except perhaps to feed out the fakers.

Direct contact interaction takes care of the rest.

Peace

MG

I like ads that portray the encounter with the lady you will see as a complete experience, and it doesn't even come out and talk about sex.

Those ladies I have had great encounters with and the encounter was more, so much more than just sex. In fact during the time spent socializing, leading up to going to the bedroom was as important and enjoyable as time spent in the bedroom, because it was time you both spent getting to know one another. And, just my opinion, but it is far more enjoyable and special having sex with someone you know and have gotten to like compared to seeing a lady solely for sexual gratification. Ads which lead the reader to believe the encounter is nothing more than sexual services may appeal to some, maybe quite a few, for me, an ad indicating your encounter is going to be a experience, well those ads and those ladies attract me

Just my two cents worth

RG

• Like 3

Ads that are fun and playful are certainly attractive to me as it shows that she has some character; however, it should also indicate what type of service she is offering and what her rates are and not be misleading (implying that she offers a service when in reality she doesn't).

I won't name names, but one provider lists her "turn offs" and that is a turn off to me. I know the SP has the right to turn down a client if she feels uncomfortable or unsafe, but that should go without saying. To publish a list like that makes her look picky and that is not what I want in a SP. I want to feel desired by her and not to feel lucky that she will see me.

• Like 1

Naughty Samantha has a pretty smart title strategy. An R-rated question, with the answered revealed inside. On another board, a lady uses Mancare services for the ladies where they can check their husbands in. And plays with that theme.

Ads that are explicit usually get my attention in the first couple of seconds. Ads that are creative linger in my mind long after I've seen them.

First, I always check and view every ad related to my specific region of the country to see what ladies are offering their companionship whenever I log in to CERB. So really I can't say that any one ad stands out from another in that respect. (Perhaps due to my location the volume might be smaller meaning that I don't need to decide which to look at, I just look at them all) I do travel frequently so I do have interest in looking at ad's outside my area as well.

Speaking strictly to ad's that I might see posted on the main CERB dashboard one of two things happens. Based on what's visually available to me on the main screen I have just a title/tag line/heading to see and the posters name. So it will have to be one of those two things that grabs me and makes me want to click the link.

I'm naturally very cerebral and tend to gravitate to ad's that show that a lady is intelligent and confident. In that respect I like an ad that is well put together and conveys a smart, witty, sexy vibe. I don't necessarily need a lot of info regarding acts or prices, just a link to the ladies website where I can find it will do. That ad only needs to reflect a sense of personality and a unique charm. I've learned through discussion postings that certain Cerb ladies convey that intelligence and confidence and usually also create ad's that speak to that part of me. In that case I need only see the ladies name as the poster to know that I want to click to see what she has to say.

In the other situation it will have to be the title/tag line/heading that catches my attention and makes me want to click. Usually in that case very witty or funny shocking will do the trick. Once I click the link though, the ad better deliver in the smart witty, sexy, vibe category. So gratuitous and excessive use of vulgar wording and descriptions beyond the initial title can just serve as a bit of a turn off for me. Just a little of that can go a long way.

Once a lady here had a three word title to her ad and only five words in the ad itself and I thought it was perfect and conveyed a great sense of wit and personality. Ad's only need to catch attention not necessarily provide mountains of information. I'll seek a lady out if she's managed to pique my interest.

If I personally find that a ladies ad really appeals to me for whatever reason I usually message her and let her know that I thought it was great and why it appealed to me so she can use that info for future ad planning.

What makes me click ?

A fun, catchy ad title

Or a title that teases you with a partial comment and makes you smile....and you GOTTA know what the rest says inside the ad when you click on it :)

I get a nice gut feeling quickly if you show me your personality and your sense of humor and your "fun level"

For me this is all about the fun !!! of all kinds ;) not the services listed if they are. I wanna meet YOU....not just your boobs, lips and deep throat, fa fa fagina, and your sexy bum . Of course I love those things too !!! Yup I DO ......

It's fun and I luv fun.....but when personalities mesh and connections are there ....boobs and lips and fagina's and penises and bums and stuff can be mutually and happily flying every which way !! Yeah baby....

Throw in a website address....or if you don't have a site perhaps rates so that never needs to be discussed. It helps but no biggie in my decisions.

A pic or two is cool to give a visual and lift the twig up off of the berries so to speak....apparently there are decisions made down there too ?? ;)

Okey dokey then .... that is it in a nutshell. All of the stuff I just typed makes this cat ...... "Want - To - Click - Your - MOUSE ladies !!!" mmmm hmmmm Double or triple click if allowed ??

Dislaimer : I am nucking futz

• Like 1

First let me say I'm glad that there are so many different styles out there, as surely it would get boring fast if every ad was the same. And since everyone is drawn to different things depending on their personality or mood, people should feel comfortable using whatever ad style works for them.

Like nlwoodchuck, I mostly just read those in my area, but generally speaking I too like the ones that display something witty and give a sense of personality. If some humour can be inserted that's awesome too.

I am, however, also willing to admit that provocative ads will probably grab my attention. I'm not sure why this should be seen in any way as shameful or negative (I realize this was not what the OP was suggesting!).

I've always respected and been attracted to ladies who are confident in their sexuality and desire, and don't mind expressing it. When we're together, there isn't much that will turn me on more! So I guess it shouldn't be surprising that it draws my eye in a public ad as well. The impression that a lady is turned-on, craving a connection, and feeling as much desire as I might be can certainly be alluring.

The ones I find most memorable are those that have a knack with creative writing, and describe a fantasy or possible experience as a story or scenario. It's a more alluring and passionate way of describing services, and often I'll want to make myself a part of that tale!

As for other aspects of an ad, I too prefer not having to explicitly ask about donation amounts and appreciate it when they're listed (or a link to a website that does have them is provided). For similar reasons, I don't mind at all when those services not offered are listed as well. I'm happier having a clear sense of what appeals and what doesn't work for a lady without having to ask, as I never want to risk sounding like I'm inquiring about a menu.

I'll end as I started though by saying all styles have merit, and to each their own. The only type of ad I wouldn't want to see is one where it's clear a lady is reluctantly writing what she perhaps feels she has to rather than what she wants to.

• Like 1

I'm probably atypical because I don't live close enough to make hobbying the full time activity I'd like it to be. When doing advance research for my first trip to Ottawa, I looked through the reco threads first, found some ladies I was interested in, then looked through their albums and clicked on their ads (or in Emily J's case, her website) to learn more. But that probably doesn't answer your question because it wasn't the ad so much that made me click as being somewhat familiar with, and very much attracted to, the lady who posted it.

Although I enjoyed the encounters I experienced, I missed so many others (including you, Peachy) because I only had so much time in Canada. But to try to answer your question, I definitely agree with those who said they're attracted more to sultry, sensual ads that leave something to the imagination while still clearly articulating the time, donations, and services offered. "F me now" ads don't do a thing for me, because if I'm going to have the pleasure of seeing someone, I have to plan it pretty far in advance and will do my research and homework before I even contact my chosen lady.

Not sure if that helps answer your question though. :(

Great question!

As a lifelong student of marketing (and a marketing professional) your question strikes a chord with me. Do I click on the more provocative (perhaps raunchier) ads? Yup! For sure! I'm a healthy, curious horny guy! Are those ALWAYS the ads I respond to? NO they are not, but sometimes they are....

Perhaps its a phrase in your ad? Perhaps its a picture you post with your ad? Perhaps its my mood at that moment? A little bit of all of those aspects is my best guess. Corporations spend millions on why one ad works better than another. Sometimes, we can never really put our finger on exactly why an ad will test as very popular and sell no product and another will test as a mediocre ad and sell lots.

• Like 1

I'm curious does more click have a direct noticeable difference in business sense or is it just people who are curious.

Edited by Em****83
Changed wording to not offend anyone I apologize if I did
  • Like 1

A catchy title will initially grab my attention.

Then nice photos (I understand most guys are visual creatures... including myself.. lol) and I prefer when the lady describes what she offers and what her consultation fees are.. ;-). It eliminate lots of guess work and assumptions that may not be accurate..

My 2c

Thx

Great question!

As a lifelong student of marketing (and a marketing professional) your question strikes a chord with me. Do I click on the more provocative (perhaps raunchier) ads? Yup! For sure! I'm a healthy, curious horny guy! Are those ALWAYS the ads I respond to? NO they are not, but sometimes they are....

Perhaps its a phrase in your ad? Perhaps its a picture you post with your ad? Perhaps its my mood at that moment? A little bit of all of those aspects is my best guess. Corporations spend millions on why one ad works better than another. Sometimes, we can never really put our finger on exactly why an ad will test as very popular and sell no product and another will test as a mediocre ad and sell lots.

I'm curious does more click have a direct noticeable difference in business sense or is it just people who are curious.

Good thoughts. I often wondered does more clicks mean more business? I guess in marketing the prof is in the pudding a.k.a. the business you get. The tricky part is talking to the people who will fit your personality/service the most and keeping them interested.

I should add something more. Yes the ad can be important. But for a couple ladies I have seen, I was more attracted to them because of their posts on CERB. In fact it was those posts that caused me to initiate contact with the lady, because that is more revealing of a lady's personality than anything else JMHO. And it's her personality that makes me think we will click or not

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Good thoughts. I often wondered does more clicks mean more business? I guess in marketing the prof is in the pudding a.k.a. the business you get. The tricky part is talking to the people who will fit your personality/service the most and keeping them interested.

The last part is key - you really have to know what's unique about you, what you like to do, and who you want to see, then write ads with that in mind. The clearer your ads speak to who you want to see/who you appeal to, the more they will work for you. With so much to offer, you shouldn't have a problem. ;)

• Like 2