When are you most nervous?

When arranging an encounter, which part gets your nerves tingling?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. When arranging an encounter, which part gets your nerves tingling?

• Sending initial message/awaiting reply
    • First phone call conversation
    • Counting down the hours on the appointed day
    • The drive over
    • The walk to the door
    • The opening of the door
    • Getting undressed
    • None of the above; I've got nerves of steel!
    • Other?

For me every step of the process is filled with anticipation and excitement. but there are two steps of the process that stand out to me, the first is when I am getting ready for a playdate, the thrill and anticipation is a wonderfully positive experience, the second is the knock on the door. Actually that's not quite correct, it is stepping thru the door...the point when we first meet and the lady sees me for the first time...in the back of mind I am worried that once she sees my worn old mug she might send me packing...but a welcoming hug and kiss let me breathe a sigh of relief,

I have never thought much about this before but it reminds of being a nervous young boy again, and it is actually quite refreshing to realize that there are things still make can me nervous and excited.....probably has a lot to do the whole experience and why I enjoy it so much.

I appreciate hearing the ladies point of view on this, it is good to hear that they feel some of same excitememnt and nervousness that we do, although it is unfortunate that they have the added fear of their safety, that is something we, as men must try to alleviate by being as open and upfront about everything that we can.

• Like 1

For me its the first call or text. You know how embarrassing it is when we dial the wrong number? Well happened to me once, boy was I ever embarrassed. Now I triple even quadruple check the numbers. I alway seem to reverse 2 numbers.

I have a very young sounding voice that is very teenaged sounding so the phone call for me is the worst! That and double-checking the number so I don't misdial

Brad, strong post.

I'm pretty much nervous during the whole process....pain over e-mails and texts...the pre-meeting ritual of cleansing my entire body to the edge of taking off a layer or two of skin...trying to look "relaxed" as I pace around the block so as not to be too early...Its Hell...straight up Hell!

But more often than not, once the door opens I am met with a big smile and a great personality....this site holds some truly outstanding ladies...of which I am truly grateful.

So, bottom line is my nervousness is always in my head...making me shake my head often afterwards saying to myself..."what was I soooo nervous about".

• Like 1

Excellent post Brad. Not sure how I missed this one.

Halifax eh? I should buy you a beer some time.

I'm so frekin nervous to make the commitment I haven't done anything yet.

I'm used to building a relationship with someone and having a strong base before we move to the next step. Contacting an SP bypasses all of that and I'm not sure if I can get over that part. It would be great if you cold spend 3-4 hours on a "date" before hand to get to know one another but I can't afford to do that and I don't think I could just jump into bed with someone without knowing them first.

This is my dilemma and I guess I'll have to get over that.

This is why I like spending time here and try to "get to know" some of the fine women here and maybe that will help me get over my nerves.

Having said all of that BS, the last strip club I was at in QC I was asking about the back room. Maybe it was the 2 for 1 beer that night...

• Like 1

Excellent post Brad. Not sure how I missed this one.

Halifax eh? I should buy you a beer some time.

I'm so frekin nervous to make the commitment I haven't done anything yet.

I'm used to building a relationship with someone and having a strong base before we move to the next step. Contacting an SP bypasses all of that and I'm not sure if I can get over that part. It would be great if you cold spend 3-4 hours on a "date" before hand to get to know one another but I can't afford to do that and I don't think I could just jump into bed with someone without knowing them first.

This is my dilemma and I guess I'll have to get over that.

This is why I like spending time here and try to "get to know" some of the fine women here and maybe that will help me get over my nerves.

Having said all of that BS, the last strip club I was at in QC I was asking about the back room. Maybe it was the 2 for 1 beer that night...

As a sidebar, to quote the Nike ads...Just Do It LOL

Seriously, if you can get past the fact that you are not having a romantic relationship with a lady like you would in the civilian dating world. But you and the lady will enjoy a mutually respectful and beneficial encounter, with no strings attached. As for being nervous, actually that's part of the excitement, if I wasn't nervous meeting a lady, well what's the point, I'd just be taking her for granted and if that's the case then it'll be time for me to pack it in

Give it a try. You sound like someone who likes to get to know the lady

So book a three to four hour encounter, spend some time getting to know one another, then if you feel comfortable, proceed to the bedroom. If it isn't right for you no more encounters. But if you find having encounters with ladies is as rewarding and enjoyable, and fills a void in your life as it did mine, you'll continue to see ladies. But you have to make the first step. And your nervousness is normal, don't let that stop you, or you'll never have an encounter

Good luck

And sorry for the thread hijack :-)

RG

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Hey MBR,

While I agree with RG, I would add that starting with a massage might be an easier transition, might. Enjoy your time here...

I still get nervous at times, mostly with new clients! Phone calls for me are nerv wrecking...I'm always worried, will i sound ok...will my English be good, will he detect my nervousness...and when i hear a comforting voice, i calm down and i can express myself with ease. then its the opening of the door, minutes before i can walk up and down check and recheck everything, room ready check, hair ok check, then i peak outside to see if a gentleman is walking up to the door, heart beats faster, finally a Knock on the door, I feel excitement... then the eye contact, i welcome with a smile, sometimes a hug, sometimes a kiss, sometimes both :), then its all good ;)

Like RG said, and i think its the same for us ladies...the day you wont feel anything, either nervousness or excitement or whatever you want to call it...its time to move on....

• Like 2

For me, I'm only nervous when I'm ready and waiting for arrival, making sure everything is 'just so' and checking things to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. There is always a little part with new clients about whether they will enjoy "me in person" just because in this jurisdiction, I'm the exception not the rule.

Once I get out of my head and into the energy and the other person, it's excitement all the way. I am excited from my end, nervous from theirs, if that makes sense.

Great Post!!!

I can relate to so many of the comments in this post. I am quite relieved to know that I am normal. No word of a lie...my teeth always chatter while I am driving over to the incall location.