Which are the better Asian MPs in Ottawa?

Hi,

Just wanted to know which Asian MPs in Ottawa you guys would recommend. I'm looking mostly for good location and pretty MAs..

Thanks.

Styler

• Like 1

Guest ****y1**2

My vote goes to Good Hand Spa. Anna gives an honest to God RMT quality massage. You can't go wrong.

Guest K***an

I second GHS on Colonnade. Can't say enough good things about Anna and co. The place at Ogilvie and Cummings is more 'traditional' though, if you're into that.

Posted via Mobile Device

I had a very good massage recently from a Japanese lady, Nina, at 216 Dalhousie Street.

Besides her massage skills she speaks both English and French so that I was able to carry on a conversation with her. (Mostly in English though since my French is somewhat limited.)

I just had a session with the Amazing Angela and she is as described; witty, gorgeous and knew which buttons of mine to press. A great experience for me. I did remark to her how much she looked like Vivian who is another wonderful MP. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her as well. You won't go wrong spending time with either of these delightful ladies.

• Like 4

For me it is Breath Taking Vivian. I saw her a few times when she was in Kanata. I believe she advertises that she is now downtown.

Guest c**io**m7
Tori at ALO... she is a wonderful thai lady...

I have to agree!!

My vote goes to Good Hand Spa. Anna gives an honest to God RMT quality massage. You can't go wrong.

My go to place as well. Anna and Sophia both provide great massages, the other girls seem to vary every month or so.

Geri at CMJ was awesome. Her pictures are still up but has not been on the schedule in a while.

256 bank is still open.. they advertise often. Best for people who dont need discretion...especiallyduring business hours. Some good skill used to go through there but they rotate frequently these days...maybe too frequently?

GHS has some decent massage to be had and if you have the cash, you will no doubt feel very relaxed by the end.

I had the pleasure of being one of her early clients, and she is incredible. One really fun and smart lady who just incidentally gives a great massage!

I have had the pleasure of seeing her twice. Location is good and clean and massage is really good with an outstanding finish. Very nice lady and a very enjoyable time.

If you're looking for a spa, I like Star Massage on Laurier and Shangrilla on Gladstone. They both have nice MAs and both are clean. Gladstone has showers in the room, a new addition... unfortunately too small for two :(