Is it possible for an SP to fall in love with a client?

I never tire of the words of wisdom and insite from Cat.....:bowdown:

Amen - always inspiring to read Cat's posts.

Guest i***k***
There is no person, possession, circumstance or event that will ever make us happy, because if happiness is gained from any of these it will change to disappointment when the life current flows.

While I love your posts Cat. I do have to disagree with this particular statement. Best regards.

Ina

Guest e**m***h
Darling Leah,

This is exactly what I mean by the emotion we call "love" which in fact isn't. Love is never needy, or insistent. It does not impose itself on the inner peace we all strive to achieve. This unstable emotion feeds a part of our brain that hinges our happiness on things that are transient in nature and because change is inevitable, dooms us to a letdown when things finally change. There is no person, possession, circumstance or event that will ever make us happy, because if happiness is gained from any of these it will change to disappointment when the life current flows. Happiness comes from being at peace with this very moment no matter what it holds. Love is the ability to look at the "Now" and appreciate all the aspects it presents...

Cat

You are wise, and a beautiful writer. :-D

A love with desires and no expectations...offered, knowing it may never be equal (or even returned).. imagine that.

Heard some Abbey Road on the radio today while I was reading this thread..

"And, in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love, you make" (McCartney)

Not that this hasn't been beaten to death by being asked/answered a hundred times but...

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Don't get your hopes up

• Like 1