Near-RMT quality massage with finish around downtown?

As the title says.... Looking for a quality massage, especially my calves, hips, glutes. I'm a long distance runner and could really use some work, but with fun finish. Any recommendations?

And speaking of the finish.... I hope no one gets offended, but are MPs strictly HJs only or is CBJ/BBBJ sometimes available as well? I've only seen SPs so I'm flying blind and I'd like set my expectations properly.

Thanks.

I think Jude has real massage skills. She is a massage provider. You might want to ask her about her level of training. I think that is kind of her niche. This site makes a clear distinction between SPs and MPs. I would not have any expectations beyond a HJ when seeing an MP.

I think Jude has real massage skills. She is a massage provider. You might want to ask her about her level of training. I think that is kind of her niche. This site makes a clear distinction between SPs and MPs. I would not have any expectations beyond a HJ when seeing an MP.

As swampgas noted don't expect more then a HJ from a MP.

If you are looking for more then perhaps visit a SP, Peachy would be someone I would recommend.

There are a couple I can think of: Kelly on Cambridge, an asian cougar; or Buffy Lee, a caucasian cougar. Kelly was apparently a certified massage therapist in China, and it shows during her sessions that she has skills. Buffy is a sports-woman-type, knows a lot of fitness techniques, so if you're a fitness type, you'll probably get along with her. Kelly is a little more liberal with extras, Buffy will stick to the basics.

As for extras, most will not go beyond HJ, but there are a few independents who offer more than that. You won't likely find them in the spas though, but operating out of their own studios.