I heard she was in last week.

Jessica...my ATF, was there tonight and will be back mid week for the next 2 weeks....good times had by all

Was there tonight. Met a sweet young thing on her first day - Natalia. Young, blonde, perfect little body. A bit shy and nervous, but it will pass. I think I'll have trouble sleeping tonight.

Just wondering if anyone has seen Annie at Pigale's recently - she used to be a daytime regular... About 5'5", super fit body, manmades with huge nipples. I haven't seen her for about a month, just wondering if it's just that our schedules haven't been in sync...

-W10

My friend is working there this weekend, in from Mtl, I have to stop in for a visit tonight or tomorrow, has been like 8yrs since I've been to Pigale's and it was a very, very wild night, I remember very little... See you there! I'll be the one doing shots with Brooke, lol...

Bethany

Xoxox

Was at Pigale yesterday. Had a great time. Stayed till it closed. Some girls wanted to party after. All in all great fun.

Special mention:

Maude

Sasha

Bianca

All 3 of them kept me occupied.

Have been there recently during the day over the past week or so and have to say its still the best around!

Found a wonderful dancer called Marylin. She is STUNNING!

Week days tend to get busier towards the end of the week. Any dancers on here fancy a drink then come over and say hi! ;-)

Just wondering if anyone has seen Annie at Pigale's recently - I haven't seen her for about a month, just wondering if it's just that our schedules haven't been in sync...

She comes and goes due to new life commitments outside the game.

I heard through someone who is in intermittent contact with her that she might be coming back for a little while sometime before xmas. Nothing more definite than that (she isn't especially reliable on when she's going to be around, as you may know).

Rest assured there will be a lineup at the CR doorway, when she shows her face again :dncdick:

So I went to Pygale's last friday night with a couple of buddies of mine who had went the week before and said I just had to check it out. The last time I went was 10 years ago. And wow, what a change! 3 stages (2 on main floor and 1 in the basement)! And the girls were hot, well most of them at least. So being a sucker for the first lady to approach me for a CR session, I went with Prycilia (I think that's her name). A little chuuby stomach wise but what a gorgeous face. Now 10 years ago for me at least, the CR sessions were somewhat tame with the girls grinding on your lap and you doing some mild exploring. Whoah did that change! So with the experience I had with Prycilia, later in the evening I HAD to get a CR session with Véro! OMG! Now I'm sucker for big breasts and hers were upgrades but what a hottie! 5 songs later, pants tighter, I was actually wondering what 5 other songs would bring about :D But money is tight and fun was had by all. Oh and the guy in the bathroom, I felt a little odd with the guy there turning on and off the faucet for me, giving me the towel to dry my hands and then using some perfume. Idk, maybe with more Véro CRs in the near future, I'm sure I could get used to it. Btw, pm me if any of you have gone the extra mile in those CR sessions. What would be the secret lol.....

If you're looking for a nice relaxing place to just relax, chill and look at some lovely nekkid ladies today......then by all means AVOID Pigales today! The place is a madhouse! I just walked in and walked right back out again. People are standing in the isles...I'm not kidding. There isn't a spare seat in the place...and it's only 1:30pm! I'm taking it as a sign from up high that instead of getting my jollies I should probably start my Christmas shopping today :p

Posted via Mobile Device

If you're looking for a nice relaxing place to just relax, chill and look at some lovely nekkid ladies today......then by all means AVOID Pigales today! The place is a madhouse! I just walked in and walked right back out again. People are standing in the isles...I'm not kidding. There isn't a spare seat in the place...and it's only 1:30pm! I'm taking it as a sign from up high that instead of getting my jollies I should probably start my Christmas shopping today :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I think that day just before Christmas is the traditional day for construction workers to head to strip joints....one of my fave dancers at Pigales told me she was not going to work that day as there were too many rough customers and it wasn't her scene.

Was really not impress at how Pigale REALLY did showed which Bike gang they are affiliated with, last time I went there and one dancer started half way between a song...When I arrived, a bunch of tall dudes were getting kick out, with all bloody noises...It use to be a great place, but now it seem to go downhill.

Droped in this Wed. eve. Had the pork chop supper buffet and then stayed for 3 hours. Had great dances with Sarah and Jordan both very sexy with lots of grinding. You guys are very lucky although I think I might be in serious financial trouble if I was able to visit on a regular basis :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

Heard there was a girl called Mila (or Mina)... anyone have news on her? seen her? PM me for details plse. :)

Heard there was a girl called Mila (or Mina)... anyone have news on her? seen her? PM me for details plse. :)

I saw her a couple of weeks ago. This girl is stunning. She offered a very nice time in the CR. She's gone back home to TO I think. If you're in the area, she can be found at Solidgold in Oakville.

Guest **oo**e
So I went to Pygale's last friday night with a couple of buddies of mine who had went the week before and said I just had to check it out. The last time I went was 10 years ago. And wow, what a change! 3 stages (2 on main floor and 1 in the basement)! And the girls were hot, well most of them at least. So being a sucker for the first lady to approach me for a CR session, I went with Prycilia (I think that's her name). A little chuuby stomach wise but what a gorgeous face. Now 10 years ago for me at least, the CR sessions were somewhat tame with the girls grinding on your lap and you doing some mild exploring. Whoah did that change! So with the experience I had with Prycilia, later in the evening I HAD to get a CR session with Véro! OMG! Now I'm sucker for big breasts and hers were upgrades but what a hottie! 5 songs later, pants tighter, I was actually wondering what 5 other songs would bring about :D But money is tight and fun was had by all. Oh and the guy in the bathroom, I felt a little odd with the guy there turning on and off the faucet for me, giving me the towel to dry my hands and then using some perfume. Idk, maybe with more Véro CRs in the near future, I'm sure I could get used to it. Btw, pm me if any of you have gone the extra mile in those CR sessions. What would be the secret lol.....

I think they should get rid of the bathroom attendant. If you wash your hands you feel compelled to drop a tip into his cup. I have seen tons of guys use the toilet and then just walk out of there without washing their hands to avoid giving the guy any money. That's bad for everyone in the club given the close contact between clients and dancers.

you're not the only one who misses olive she was very popular.

it sounds like olive may have returned (to Barb's)..

Are you talking about the slim brown haired girl with very long wavy hair, huge eyes and partly egyptian origin?

How is pigales on thursdays? Lots of ladies? Any honorable mentions?

It usually is an interesting night. Sarah, Brianna and Leslie are great company, and they are usually in between 7 or 8 pm. I used to see a little curly brown haired called Maya who was a blast in the CR. Lost track of a few other ladies who used to work there.