Guest **oo**e
Agreed, perfect body! If you prefer natural boobs (which I do) I think Isabella has the nicest rack out of all the current dancers at Pigale's.

I would agree with that.

Had the pleasure of running in to the lovely Maude who just got back in town tonight. Always fun to catch up with her and her dances are great as always. She's a breath of fresh air with her non-aggressive attitude.

• Like 1

Just wondering if anyone has sighted Maya at all since late March?

Have been in almost weekly but no luck seeing her.

Guest S****an

I've seen Angie, who is a busty blonde, several times on stage during lunchtime visits to Pigales but have never had the pleasure myself as she's usually busy. Just curious if anyone here has seen her. PM me if you wish. Thanks

Just wondering if anyone has sighted Maya at all since late March?

Have been in almost weekly but no luck seeing her.

No, she was going on vacation to Mexico at the end of March but have not seen her since.

Guest **oo**e

Which one is Maya ? There were two dark haired cute dancers at the club a few days ago, both wearing bikini bottoms with the word "Mexico" on them.

Which one is Maya ? There were two dark haired cute dancers at the club a few days ago, both wearing bikini bottoms with the word "Mexico" on them.

Neither of those is Maya. One is Sol which gives fantastic dances. The other I think is Daniella, but dont quote me on that. Maya is caucasian with light brown curly hair.

One is Sol which gives fantastic dances.

I would agree with this! Sol gives amazing dances. Very liberal in the CR.

Additional Comments:

One is Sol which gives fantastic dances.

I would agree with this! Sol gives amazing dances. Very liberal in the CR.

• Like 1

In Pigales earlier in the week and was able to have a few dances with Angie. Cute blonde day time girl from Montreal. Lots of fun in the CR. Wish I had had more time and money in my wallet !

Guest Ni**t*****t

There seems to be quite a few hotties during the day. I may go nest week. I have seen Maya before but believe she may not be there these days. Who should I see for great CR time?

There seems to be quite a few hotties during the day. I may go nest week. I have seen Maya before but believe she may not be there these days. Who should I see for great CR time?

I heard from a CERB member that Jayla is still at Pigale's but works during the day. (I thought she had moved to Montreal permanently as I no longer saw her in the evenings). Can someone confirm? She's from Vancouver, blond with big natural boobs, and usually wears fake eye lashes. If she's still at Pigale's, I would highly recommend her. She's fantastic in the CR!

Guest Ni**t*****t

I have seen Maya before, tall blonde girl, very hot in CR ... I hear Olivia is good in CR but need to confirm. Anyone else from day shift?

Hi all,

I went to Pigales a couple of times in the last few days. I was there on Thursday night. The place was filled with gorgeous women. In particular, there was a very small blonde slender girl named Sandra (I believe). Very pretty, smart and funny. Not the most liberal in the CR but definitively worth taking her downstairs just to hold her tight small body.

I also was there yesterday night. The place was very quite with way more girls than guys. I met Anna (tall, long dark hair, natural breast). Very good grinding in the CR.

cheers!

Guest **oo**e

Are you referring to french canadian Anna, with the long white stockings, white dress and straight brown hair ? She's only about 5 foot 6 so I wouldn't describe her as being tall myself. Or is this a new, different Anna ?

Hi all,

I went to Pigales a couple of times in the last few days. I was there on Thursday night. The place was filled with gorgeous women. In particular, there was a very small blonde slender girl named Sandra (I believe). Very pretty, smart and funny. Not the most liberal in the CR but definitively worth taking her downstairs just to hold her tight small body.

I also was there yesterday night. The place was very quite with way more girls than guys. I met Anna (tall, long dark hair, natural breast). Very good grinding in the CR.

cheers!

Also dont think the Anna Macadamia is referring to has naturals. If she does she was blessed by the gods.

Also dont think the Anna Macadamia is referring to has naturals. If she does she was blessed by the gods.

Hahaha - the Anna that Macadamia is referring to (French Canadian, white stockings, fleur de lis tatoo) definitely has fake boobs!

There is also another Anna with dark hair from Toronto. I wonder if that's the one the poster is referring to. She's gorgeous with big natural boobs.

Guest **oo**e

I had an awesome time with Kim in the CR yesterday afternoon. About 6 foot tall, long brown hair, big guns, nice tan, very liberal and hornier than a wild cat.

The Anna I was referring to is certainly NOT French Canadian. I am French Canadian and when I speak English, it's pretty obvious from my accent that I am French Canadian. Had she been French Canadian, I am sure she would have switched to French. Also, her breasts are 100% natural. And she said her name was Anna, not Annabella...

In any case, it was a good experience in the CR.

Got a few dances from a ridiculously hot asian girl tonight. Had never seen her before. Didnt catch her name, anyone know who I am referring to?

Hey I was wondering how Anna is in the cr and what her restrictions are she has dark hair natural breasts very gorgeous.