Mila has been there each time I've been to Pigale's the past few weeks.

Does Mila still work at Pigales?

Additional Comments:

Mila is a tall spinner of eastern European descent. She has an A-cup and a great ass. Also very pretty - fantastic smile.

What does Mila look like?
  • Like 1

I've seen her there at nights. I don't go to Pigs during the day so don't know if she works during the day.

Does Mila work day or nights?

She is a tall brunette (5' 11'') with big fake DDs, slim, tanned with a tattoo around her thigh that says: "Only God can judge me". She is from Quebec City with a moderate level of English. She was very liberal in the CR and as a consequence very busy. I highly recommend her for an erotic CR session.

The first time I saw her at Pigales was around February 2011, but I haven't seen her in a while. I am wondering if any of you guys know if she is still working there.

Played golf today and stop at Pigales after ... all I can can say is bad, bad, bad Maya.. I`m sur that anyone that I`ve been in the cr with her know what I`m talking about unless I met her on a very good day.

• Like 1

There was a tall redhead girl (hair had a wet curl look, with light tones in it), with a athletic body, paler skin working today (Wednesday).

Anyone know her name and/or her schedule?

Thanks.

Sassy, Liberty, Rachel, Hennessy, Chloe, Angie, Annie, Sara & Olivia. Rachel gave a very good sexy stage show. One girl did tell me she was rejected twice to work there due to being a little too chubby. She worked hard to loose weight and is now working there. Moral of the story, if at first ............................

• Like 1

One girl did tell me she was rejected twice to work there due to being a little too chubby.

It depends what is meant by a little too chubby, but in general I find this treatment sad. Often women who are considered chubby make up for their weight with other assets. :boobeyes: :butt: ;)

Just met a beautiful little blonde called Lisa. Great fit body and amazing breasts and naughty little outfit.

Little tattoo on her lower back. Right hand side. Says she doesn't work there often so I guess I'm the lucky one!

Fun to talk too and a great time in the CR too! What a perfect afternoon ;-)

Personally, I like Channelle, tall Black girl, real tits and very pretty.

Anyone seen her around lately? Or know her schedule?

Thanks

Never mind the dancers, anybody catch the waitresses at Pigales these days? Especially this hot little number, Amelia, 5'4" before the heals, librarian glasses, brunette, and the massive rack from what I can tell. Does she ever dance? :boobies: :shehot:

There was a tall redhead girl (hair had a wet curl look, with light tones in it), with a athletic body, paler skin working today (Wednesday).

Anyone know her name and/or her schedule?

Thanks.

Sorry can't remember her name she's from Mtl I went in cr with her a couple of times dances were ok. great body very athletic but her attitude completely changes once you are done with the dances

Guest **oo**e
Sorry can't remember her name she's from Mtl I went in cr with her a couple of times dances were ok. great body very athletic but her attitude completely changes once you are done with the dances

Her name is Kathleen.

Got a quick dance from Mila. Cute Croatian and I'll def be back for her. Also saw Olivia dance and she was amazing. Didn't get a change to talk to her. This was tuesday early afternoon.

Got a quick dance from Mila. Cute Croatian and I'll def be back for her. Also saw Olivia dance and she was amazing. Didn't get a change to talk to her. This was tuesday early afternoon.

Mila is the spinner with itty-bitty titties?

Yes mila is the one with mosquito bite titties. You've had her before Whiteman? I wasn't sure if she can provide more mileage but she's got a cute face. Wish she sp

Guest Ni**t*****t

I've spent time with Mila and omg, what a lovely girl! her smile will melt you! She is sensual in CR but don't know either if she will provide more mileage than what can be expected at Pigs. I also wish she was a SP... even talked to her about it. I have known her for a few years now so we are quite open.

I don't think we will se that anytime soon :(

Still have lots of time for Mila

Good to know. Though I will probably still see her again since I'm a sucker for baby faces. Maybe enough convincing will male her switch hehe

Yes mila is the one with mosquito bite titties. You've had her before Whiteman? I wasn't sure if she can provide more mileage but she's got a cute face. Wish she sp

No, I don't think I've ever had her before, but we were in the other day, and we were sizing her up. Never got a chance to see her though.

I was a bad boy yesterday. Spent a few hours at Pigales after, again, a golf game. Either have to quit the game or at least ensure there is no SC within 200km.

1- Maya - It`s her birthday next week... so affectionate

2- Mila - a cutie indeed. oh! those dark eyes

3- Sarah? by that time It could have been another name......... I believe she is a regular there . Short hair - brownish, nice bod. She might have mentioned she is Croatian or we could get married in Vegas. not sure.

4- 3 ladies from St- Hyacinthe, QC decided to take a drive to Pigales in the morning to survey the club and may come back for a week. They were only there for the day. No, only went down with one but while downstairs, another one who was done with her client, let her friend know it was time to go back. She stayed for 3 dances for no extra charge..... I was abused but will not file charges.

Now the funny part....... as I was leaving, I intended to take a cab home. I open the door and my son is coming in with with a few friends and he is shaking is head......... he gave me a ride back, and my car was in the driveway this morning. Guess I raised him well... it`s important to take care of your parents when they are getting older.

I`m golfing on Friday.........

• Like 1

I've spent time with Mila and omg, what a lovely girl! her smile will melt you! She is sensual in CR but don't know either if she will provide more mileage than what can be expected at Pigs. I also wish she was a SP... even talked to her about it. I have known her for a few years now so we are quite open.

I don't think we will se that anytime soon :(

Still have lots of time for Mila

Does she do any extra? I would love to spend some time with her in champaign room but need to know what to expect

Guest Ni**t*****t

She is very good in CR, gorgeous and has an amazing spinner body. You can expect from Mila what you expect from the best girls at Pigs. PM me if you have any questions :)

Now the funny part....... as I was leaving, I intended to take a cab home. I open the door and my son is coming in with with a few friends and he is shaking is head......... he gave me a ride back, and my car was in the driveway this morning. Guess I raised him well... it`s important to take care of your parents when they are getting older.

I`m golfing on Friday.........

:icon_lol: