I met Claire, she is a tall blonde with a really pretty face and is really pleasant to talk to...also fell in love with Havana, not as easy to talk to ,but,really, when the girl looks that hot, who cares, right?

Neither was free when I wanted a dance but then this cute skinny black girl with blonde thick braids came over and we went for a nice dance, very nice and pleasant girl, her name is Charlie

If you're referring to Eva who is French Canadian from Laval, then yes, i would agree!!!

Is there another Eva? The one I know has dark brown hair, hazel eyes and tattoos. Same girl?

I haven't been at the club in sometime. I dropped by today and there were some stunners present. I had my eye on 3 new girls, Olivia , Kelly and Mandy.

Olivia is a stunning brunette with a perfect body. Very tanned, best ass I have seen in a long long time and fake boobs. She is from Montreal and speaks perfect English. I had the pleasure to have her for a dance and she does not disappoint. She works days up until about 11 pm if anyone wants to catch her. She works 3-4 days a week....Tuesday-Friday max. and by the way she talks, she plans to visit Pigale often for work.

Kelly is a full figured brunette with long curls. Tattoos on her right upper right leg. Another pretty girl with a dynamite body. She was my first choice to grab a dance with, but seemed more occupied hanging with her friends.

Mandy came in around 6 and what a stunner. A tiny blonde with a perfect spinner body. Extremely pretty and attractive and you can tell she knows this by the way she walks around.

Hopefully this week I can do a recon on the other 2 and post.

• Like 1

Stephanie, Kelly, Lexie, Ginger, Layla, Madison, Gabrielle, Skyla, Olivia, Talia, Sol, Maya and a few more whose names I did not get.

• Like 2

This Ginger isn't the one that seems to have left Taboo across the street? I'm not that familiar with Pigales staff...is this Ginger, at least, a redhead?

I was at Pigale's tonight and met Blair on my way out. I didn't get a chance to take her to the CR as I was leaving, but she is absolutely gorgeous! Has anyone met her and taken her down to the CR?

Took a trip down today in the evening. A lot of very cute girls. Too many to name, just name the ones I took into the CR.

Alexia: Spinner brunette, 5'6", late-20's or 30's, francophone from Montreal (good english). Cute distinctive nose, man-mades, and was wearing basically just a cut-off t-shirt (cut-off to right below her nipples!). She smelled very nice too, didn't ask what perfume she was wearing! She had a tanned look to her which made her look Mediterranean, but she said she's got eastern European origins. Very passionate in the CR, while staying within accepted limits. A lot of body contact, and nibbling at each other, of course your mileage may vary.

Lexi (I'm not absolutely sure about this name): Tall, leggy brunette. with an ass to die for! She was in her mid-20's, no visible tattoos, 5'7". Cute sexy-librarian look with her glasses. I'd call her curvy, but it's not really accurate, she's only big in her hips and ass, every other part seems to be spinner (smaller handful breasts): sort of a bowling pin shape. That doesn't sound flattering, but believe me, it really works well on her. She's an anglophone from Montreal. Great conversationalist, very cute conversations we were having while she was dancing in the CR, added to her sexiness. Very good in the CR too.

I was at Pigale's tonight and met Blair on my way out. I didn't get a chance to take her to the CR as I was leaving, but she is absolutely gorgeous! Has anyone met her and taken her down to the CR?

I answered my own question...went back to Pigale's and took Blair down to the CR! Dances were good.

Guest *****en***e

Visited for a couple of hours. Fairly quiet between 2:30 and 4:30. I noticed Soul, Belinda, and Eva from Laval who recognized me and stopped for a nice chat even though I had not invited her to the CR this time. I find her very nice and she seems genuinely interested in what her clients have to say. Recent posts were also very enthusiastic about her CR performance.

Actually, I had an appointment with the beautiful Angie. She offered me a drink, no other girl ever did that for me, and talked briefly before leaving for the CR. She said that she would be showing up on Mondays only as of next week and until the middle of December when the course she's taking ends. The CR time with her was fantastic as usual.

Caught up with angie last Monday. She is a doll. Madison looks new. Looks quite sexy and gives off a real sensual vibe. Did not have time to catch up with her

When I saw these girls hanging out in the club I found them attractive, like most of the dancers, but when they hit the stage they totally knocked my Crocs off !!

Its amazing how the way a girl dances can be so intoxicating and entrancing...total props to these 2 girls especially !

Closed up Pigs Friday night...2 standouts come to mind

Lena..super hot brunette spinner...she was not interested in me, but she did like the 3 hot girls sitting next to me in sniffers gulch, and she teased them with her floor show...damn that was hot !

And if you haven't seen Ruby climb a pole then you are missing out ! Words cannot describe !

And she is an absolutely gorgeous pink-haired spinner , lacks people skills but, hey, I can work with that.

Check 'em out !

• Like 3

Has Annisa (Oriental stripper from several years ago) been sighted in the the last little while? Have a thing for orientals but not many oriental strippers in Gatineau / Ottawa

Guest *****en***e

To Angie's fans, she will be present on Thursday this week because Pigale was closed daytime on Monday.

Has Annisa (Oriental stripper from several years ago) been sighted in the the last little while? Have a thing for orientals but not many oriental strippers in Gatineau / Ottawa

She's long gone with the 30k she "borrowed" from me... con artist. -sigh-

She's long gone with the 30k she "borrowed" from me... con artist. -sigh-

Whoa! That's pretty bad. But I think there were two Annessa's, both mixed Asian, one at Playmate and then later Silver Dollar. And I think this one was the one at Pigales. Both seem to have retired now.

Guest **oo**e

I was at Pigale last night. What a smoke show. the last time I was at a stripclub was about a year ago. There were 5-7 certifiable 10s, and maybe 25 girls dancing in total. There must have been a run on recently on 8 inch plus stilettos. I'd say half the girls there were wearing them and that included the perfect 10s who looked like Amazons.

The prize went to Jenna, a towering brunette with hazel eyes, incredible smile and wicked body right out of Playboy. She looks like a young Cher. She did not disappoint in the CR :)

I was at Pigale's tonight (Saturday night) and had fun. I only went to the champagne room with one girl and wow she was great. Too bad she is only here for the week. I should have asked her if that included tomorrow as that is the only night I would be able to again.

Anyways her name is Angelina, she is a brunette visiting from Montreal. She is a student there taking Translation. She is 23 years old and normally I go for shorter girls but she looked too amazing to pass up. I forget to ask her what height she is but on the dance floor her head touched the ceiling with her High heels. She looked amazing and i'm a sucker for sexy girls with glasses.

Whoa! That's pretty bad. But I think there were two Annessa's, both mixed Asian, one at Playmate and then later Silver Dollar. And I think this one was the one at Pigales. Both seem to have retired now.

I know both and definitely meant Anisa from Pigales (Aiden from Cafe Atlantis) and not the Ottawa born half asian Annessa with the raver PLUR tattoos.

Guest **oo**e

It was great to see that Pigale reinstated the showcase. It's a nice throwback that gives you a chance to see all of the performers together on stage followed by a free table dance for whoever is lucky enough to be chosen. Jenna gave me a free table dance followed by a couple more in the CR.

Showcase, yes that is great news. What time was it? I think we all like to know a girls name and Pigales is the best club by far for announcing each girls name and 3 or 4 times (begin 1st dance, end 1st, begin 2nd, end 2nd)