Maude has an incredible stage show. Very sexy and fit. I missed a chance to see her in the cr last time I was there. Definitely something I will rectify next time I visit. I did however spend some time with Natasha and another slim blonde girl that says she works weekends. Her name escapes me but the experience from both is still fresh. I love pigale's.

• Like 1

Wow I have spent a lot of time at Pigales over the years but I have never seen either of these classics being asked about Maude or Snow.

Sounds like they are worth the effort to keep going

Izzy

• Like 1

Maude is one of a kind for sure. I remember some time ago she made a visit to the NuDen. When she got on stage, the whole club, including waitresses, stopped just watch her. Everyone was spell bound. Between Adora, Angie and Maude you have the 3 sweetest girls in the region.

• Like 1

Mourning news Snow fans for it seems like Snow has retired. Was told today by Manon, the sprightly, lively waitress that she hasn't seen her in 4 months and that a lot of people ask about Snow. Some of the other girls said something similar.

Dinner now costs 5$. Today, I had beer and Italian sausage in spagehetti sauce. Simple, delicious food.

Spotted a new hottie from Montreal. Lnydsay (Lynzee ?) is her name. Pretty young girl with very firm big naturals. Very sweet and friendly to talk to. She will be there from noon tomorrow. She works only 3 days a week.

Guest *t**e**x
Mourning news Snow fans for it seems like Snow has retired. Was told today by Manon, the sprightly, lively waitress that she hasn't seen her in 4 months and that a lot of people ask about Snow. Some of the other girls said something similar.

Well, she's quit before and come back, so one can hope... Still there are plenty of special girls at the club.

I was told a rumor that Diamond may be back!

Please pm me if you have any further info, or sightings.

Thanks.

@2DCor

Diamond is now back in Ottawa and contemplating returning to dancing. She has her fair share of sugar daddies (with due respect in saying this, not in anyway insulting). She has had her breasts reduced and lifted and has scarring, so it may shy her away from returning to dancing.

I was a Pigale today and saw an old face return to dancing......I did not catch her name as she was always busy. She is tall, thick boned, brunette, large breasts and a bird,phoenix type tattoo on her back shoulder blades. She is the half sister of a past dancer named Brooklyn. I always had an eye on this girl before, but never had the pleasure to have a dance. If anyone happens to know who I mean, I would appreciate it so I know who to look/hear for when I go back.

• Like 2

@2DCor

Diamond is now back in Ottawa and contemplating returning to dancing. She has her fair share of sugar daddies (with due respect in saying this, not in anyway insulting). She has had her breasts reduced and lifted and has scarring, so it may shy her away from returning to dancing.

I was a Pigale today and saw an old face return to dancing......I did not catch her name as she was always busy. She is tall, thick boned, brunette, large breasts and a bird,phoenix type tattoo on her back shoulder blades. She is the half sister of a past dancer named Brooklyn. I always had an eye on this girl before, but never had the pleasure to have a dance. If anyone happens to know who I mean, I would appreciate it so I know who to look/hear for when I go back.

Sounds like Baylie Chayse? she was a regular at the club for sure

Izzy

• Like 1

I've seen Angie's name pop up on this thread from time to time. She is a complete knock-out. Total girl-next-door, with the body of a swimsuit model. She has enhanced breasts that fit her perfectly. Just hot as hell.

I've seen her a couple of times, but she's super popular. If anyone has some info on what she;s like after several visits, please pm me!

Was at the club this afternoon for a quick visit and only recognized about 3 of the regular ladies, lots of new faces. Lots of new girls seem to be trying out Pigale's from other clubs. Hope they stay as everyone was looking good.

Packed for the lunch crowd and then it thinned out around 2:30.

Hey, was there Friday evening, haven't been there in a couple of months I'd say. Beers were $5 during "happy hour" (really about 2 hours, from 5-7pm). Didn't recognize any faces, but some interesting new ones there.

A few girls came to say hi to us. Oceana, blonde, French, school teacher glasses, toned body, man-made mammaries. Also Samantha, French-Asian, MILFy, brunette, tallish. Finally, there was Adria, English, 5'3", brunette, with a few piercing, and a light tattoos, her standout feature were her large natural D or E cups, absolutely pillow-soft, friendly demeanour in CR.

• Like 1

Was there Friday evening as well. 5$ gets you beer and roast beef dinner. Food is good always here. Place was busy and lively without being overly noisy and crowded.

Lots of dancers. Oshin or Oceana danced for a couple of songs on stage. She had the librarian, school teacher looks. Looked pleasant and friendly while on stage and looked even nicer when she passed by my table. Looked fit and cute. Francesca, tall girl, with big natural was on stage too. Chatted with Krystal from Montreal. Very nice looking big naturals. Friendly girl.

Had a good time.

Katherine, Tasha, Avery, Alicia, Celina, Kimberly, Casey, Sara, Amanda, Madison, Angie, Gabrielle, Katrine and a stunning Carly Rae Jepsen look-a-like (obviously didn't get her name)

• Like 3

Guest *****en***e

Went in at 10:30 pm and chatted with Kimberly, and was surprised by the presence of Malena and Wendy formerly from Barbarella's. Malena, who now calls herself Amira, is one very pleasant person upstairs and downstairs.

Katherine, Tasha, Avery, Alicia, Celina, Kimberly, Casey, Sara, Amanda, Madison, Angie, Gabrielle, Katrine and a stunning Carly Rae Jepsen look-a-like (obviously didn't get her name)

I'm getting concerned, no mention of Maya?? Is she still around?

Does anybody have any recommendations about any of the ebony girls? I have only watched Tiffany, Nina, Keisha and Saquoia dancing on stage. All are very beautiful of course but are they also fun in the CR?