Was there yesterday (during the blizzard). So naturally, no one was there, there was no buffet, and I saw no one. I had a couple of beers and then left. :frown:

• Like 1

I saw Roxy at Pigale at the end of Nov but then I had to go away for a couple of weeks. I have been back 3 times now since Dec 14 but no sign of her.

Roxy is an experience dancer with lots of skills in the CR. She has tats (chinese) along the lenght of her back. She had worked there years ago and came back this summer after a few years away.

Would like to know if she is stil around.

Q.

Roxy was there the week before X-mas and had just came back from vacation. She most likely took some time off for the holidays.

Hello everyone any information on Tessa and how she is in the champagne room. any information would be appreciated

Tessa is lovely in the CR, basically you can loads of fun for the right price of course. I think she is off these days having a boobs job

• Like 1

Yes. A moth, actually. She was at Playmate on Thursday evening. From what I understood, I think she's planning to work there for a while.

Be nice to her. She's a cool chick to hang out with.

She's back at Pigale now and a welcome addition.

• Like 1

I had a bit of time yesterday evening, and one of my strip club buddies did too. So we headed to Pigales. It was a slow night there, counted maybe 5-6 dancers altogether there, half of them black, half white. The black ones were very cute, mostly slim spinners, and so were the white ones. We finished our buffet dinner (Chicken Parmesan that night), when one blonde came by to greet us. She called herself Malibu, and she said she's touring in from Toronto. She didn't immediately catch your attention as the hottest dancer there, she kinda looked like a GND actually, except for wearing stripper clothes of course. 5'2", 5'9" with heals, bottled blonde hair, down past her shoulders, itty-bitty titties, large hips, with one large tattoo down her right hip. She told me she was 26.

She was quite the wild-child, and we both had some fun with her. Highly recommend her CR show. She mentioned that she'll be in town for a week or so. She tours around Ontario, so she's been in Ottawa before, and will likely come back again, even if you don't catch her this time.

I was at pigale and I had a dance with a girl named Lina. She told me she was half filipino and half canadian. Pure beauty. Anyone have any experience with her?

Guest *****en***e

Trinity, Kelly, Angie, Maya, Mandy, Skyla, Belinda, Alexis, Nissa (not sure of spelling)were present between 15:30 and 18:00. You guys are right, Kelly is quite something.

Saw Kelly there the other day and had a few dances. Playboy tattoos on her abs. Phew! That girl is HOTTTTTTT!

YES that girl could make some serious cash in the MA business!

Izzy

YES that girl could make some serious cash in the MA business!

Izzy

She did in the past. Not sure as of now.

Kelly / Pixie Dust

She did in the past. Not sure as of now.

Anyone know where? Under what name?

Thanks,

Izzy

Working today, Thursday afternoon: Lovely, Emma, Hailey, Cabria, Ginger, Maya, Skyla, Trinity, Alyssa, Layla, Aimee, Sara, Casey. Madison working maybe as an employee not a dancer.

Guest pagypie
Is it just me or has the talent gone down hill at Pigales recently?
i've been disappointed; then again it was also empty the last few times i went so maybe business is slow at the moment. i've heard after xmas and before march break it kind of a lull but could just be anecdotal.

i actually just want to chez paree in mtl and that place was...all i can say is felt a lot of pressure from the girls to dance.

Business is way down and has been trending this way for the industry for a few years now. Jan and Feb tend to be the slow months but it's slow even given those explanations. Many of the ladies seem to be entering different professions which translates to fewer options for patrons.