The Dancers were attractive. I had a nice time I danced and I danced with Avory, Champagne and Mimi. They were all present and the bar seemed nice. The staff was great. Over all I felt as I would return in the future. :)

I've been a couple of times lately and have not seen Gabrielle or Jordan. Are they still around? Also does Jessica (older curly hair) still show up from time to time?

I've been a couple of times lately and have not seen Gabrielle or Jordan. Are they still around? Also does Jessica (older curly hair) still show up from time to time?

Gabriel is definitely still there I just saw her Friday afternoon. Jordan I haven't seen in a while and has likely moved on.

Additional Comments:

Is Angie still doing her compress all clients into a Monday thing?

I still haven't had the chance with Angie. I don't think she likes my face. He'll most days I don't like my face either so no issues.

Happened to see Roxy back at Pigale's late this afternoon (Thursday) - she said she was working at her other job (I didn't ask what it was), but that she would be working at Pigale's again.

-W10

There is a gorgeous dark haired lady by the name of Adria or Adriana. She's got a wonderful pair of chest cushions, never taken her for a dance but wanted to see if any one has experienced her fun and can share good info. You may PM me

Guest *****en***e
Any good experiences with little Tasha??

I went twice to the CR with Tasha this winter. She's a nice lady. Both experiences were very good.

Additional Comments:

Was there from around 3:00 to about 6:45. Very quiet day. Among the dancers today: Maya, Tasha, Mila, Angie, Alexiane, and one beautifully tanned long-haired brunette with large breasts whose name I can't remember. Her stage appearances were super sensual. If you know her name, please advise.

I went twice to the CR with Tasha this winter. She's a nice lady. Both experiences were very good.

Additional Comments:

Was there from around 3:00 to about 6:45. Very quiet day. Among the dancers today: Maya, Tasha, Mila, Angie, Alexiane, and one beautifully tanned long-haired brunette with large breasts whose name I can't remember. Her stage appearances were super sensual. If you know her name, please advise.

I believe you are describing Olivia. A treat for sure. She is here until Wednesday or Thursday and returning near the end of April.

Happened to see Roxy back at Pigale's late this afternoon (Thursday) - she said she was working at her other job (I didn't ask what it was), but that she would be working at Pigale's again.

-W10

Hoping some lyla friends will let us know when she dances again at Pigs? Is she at another SC?

Edited by Cabernet1955
Forgot to include Annabella

Hi. Would that be Olivia/Olive that was there a few years ago and who was also the shooter girl for a while? If so great news, but bad news for my bank account.

I she coming back and will be there on a regular basis?

Hi. Would that be Olivia/Olive that was there a few years ago and who was also the shooter girl for a while? If so great news, but bad news for my bank account.

I she coming back and will be there on a regular basis?

No, not the same. The one you speak of is still retired.

Guest n**sy_fridge

I was at Pigale's a week ago on the Saturday, and there was a cute athletic blond named Scarlett. I had a nice time with her in the CR. Does anyone know if she dances anywhere else? Ottawa side, perhaps?

I was there a couple of nights back. Took two girls to the CR, and one of them was kinda interesting in an unusual kind of way.

Maya: white spinner, 5'3", dark hair. She mentioned that she also worked/works at Playmate and Barefax. Standard fair in the CR, nothing out of the ordinary. However, she did make some very interesting offers to me, which I won't go into the details of publicly.

Kianna: ebony spinner, said she's originally from Uganda. Pinkish hair, 5'3", wearing 7" heals which turn her into 5'10". This one was the one that interesting: she spoke in a baby voice! Not a sexy "baby girl" voice, but a "baby" voice, like as if she was 4 years old, or something! Even the subject of the conversations seemed like as if I'm talking to a child. I don't know if she's putting on a very cute act, or if this is actually who she is. I was finding myself talking to her like a parent throughout the time I was with her, like reminding her that she shouldn't run in those high-heels and stuff like that. :icon_lol:

• Like 1

Guest *****en***e

Maya, Hayley, Paradise, Tasha, Mila, Ailaya, Angie, Skyla and a few others were this afternoon's entertainers. Usual quiet Monday afternoon. :)