Duo vs Longer sesh

hey there guys just looking for some advice, on weather i should get a duo or do a longer say 2-3 hour session, now bare in mind I've only seen a few sp before and am not to sexually experienced. i was thinking of doing a duo it was my birthday last month finally got some time off and am going to treat my self.

any advice would be great

Thanks

united

I was in the same boat a few months ago. But it has always been a fantasy to do a duo. I had a chance to do a duo with my ATF and her friend. And it was a fantasy came thru. Since you have the cash already saved up, here is your chance to be with 2 sexy women at the same time. This is something you can check off your todo list. And something that you can add to your spank bank memories. If you do a longer session you want to do it with someone you already have been with before and have chemistry. What happens if you decide on a long session with a woman that you have no chemistry with?

Same with a duo, you need to choose a pair of women that already know each other and have done duo's before together. If you find the right two women, you will have an amazing time.

Best of luck with your decision and a Happy Belated birthday :)

Well you can do a third option, save up your money even a bit more and have a ménage a trois with two special ladies for a longer period of time

My first (and thus far only) ménage was with two special ladies, and it was for four hours.

That memorable encounter, and the memories afterwards were well worth the donation given to the ladies

RG

I normally choose longer session... I am a bit of a realist i am not sure i am capable of pleasing two sexy ladies so i normally opt for the selfish route of spending additional quality time with just that one special lady.

Now all that said the sexy lady that i see the most often offers Duos and we have discussed that idea and I have to say what she has told me about how she enjoys duos has me very interested ... I am intrigued to see first hand how she pleases another woman and how she is pleased.... kinda think i just might learn some things that would be good.

LOL on a side note... i have never had an interest in a MMF experience but this same wonderful lady actually had me thinking about that recently.

Holy shit I think I am turning into a Pervert LOLOL