Guest Ot**w***og****n

I think Breyers still makes Rocky Road or perhaps it's Nestle, but it's still around....it's good too!!

Not big on sweets but rocky road is a great memory! Haven't seen it around in an awfully long time!

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I like ice cream every now and again, but It depends on what I'm having it with...I quite enjoy vanilla ice cream on a warm slice of apple pie or with a heaping helping of apple crisp, or a berry,peach cobbler, or fruity cobbler. (a slice of cheddar cheese is also great with warm apple pie!)

I also really enjoy chocolate chip, chocolate chip mint, black cherry, maple walnut, chocolate chip cookie dough with brownie pieces (however I can no longer eat this because of the gluten :( waaahhh) Cotton candy, bubble gum, strawberry, a flavor called coconut cream pie that is now discontinued waaah it was like eating coconut cream pie. So amazing! But again now that I'm gluten intolerant it's out. hhuumm I like a lot of different flavors, I could go on but I wont. Sadly I don't really eat ice cream often, but when i'm close to my mom's home town I make sure to stop by the local dairy for some ice cream. It's the best! YUM!! ^_^

Additional Comments:

Moon mist?! That sounds mysterious and delicious! I've never seen it here in Ottawa. Hopefully I manage to try it some time...I think the name won me over hehe ^_^

Thank you for the info peeps! I haven't actively sought out icecream in quite awhile but this has inspired me to bring back some childhood memories. My parents would buys a huge tub (like you see at an ice cream store) of rocky road and a Neapolitan and put it in the huge freezer in the basement. As soon as we got home from school, we would grab bowls and spoons and raid the freezer!

Guest realnicehat
I'm not a big ice cream lover....

That's ok, nobody's perfect ;)

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Hehe that sounds like an awesome childhood memory Meg!! ^_^ Thanks for sharing.

Mine would have to be me sitting on our living room couch with my cat eating hagen daz strawberry ice cream straight out of the container. and of course putting some in the lid of the container for my cat to enjoy as well...makes me smile and giggle a little when I think of it.

Thank you for the info peeps! I haven't actively sought out icecream in quite awhile but this has inspired me to bring back some childhood memories. My parents would buys a huge tub (like you see at an ice cream store) of rocky road and a Neapolitan and put it in the huge freezer in the basement. As soon as we got home from school, we would grab bowls and spoons and raid the freezer!

Guest ChantalSummers

Mmmm yummm sensations chocolate extreme... I can be extreme... Mmmm in a good way bursting with flavour hehe.

Can I just sit around eating ice cream all day???

For me... Hummm start with chocolate peanut butter, then Rocky Road, and them well if its ice cream well I will eat it!! :)

• Like 1

Hagen Daz Dulce De Leche ice cream. A caramel flavour ice cream

But I suppose for the purpose of the game I'll have to go to my childhood favourite chocolate.

Mind you pretty much all ice cream is open for play, well eating, except strawberry, I hate strawberry.

Not to say I hate those who like strawberry

RG

• Like 2

My favorite ice cream used to be Hagen Daz until I tried Cows ice cream in P.E.I. I had so much ice cream and my favorite was salted caramel. LOVVVEEE COWS ice cream.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrnNy2QteZgocHU6iyxA5Np8eCFznv15z4MEjKjxwlG7t77j9UPg

I admit ice cream is a weak spot for me. My favourite ( this week lol) isn't listed so from the list I would pick Rocky Road. It has a little of everything. My ice cream as in life I like variety.

• Like 2

Cute - mine is actually chocolate chip cookie dough - I'm not sure what that would say about me either. Lol

Hmmmmmmmm.. deliciously finger licking good with a texture that adds dimensions to life and leaves your admirers licking their lips and wanting more.

But that may just be me.

Additional Comments:

I kinda think i am more the homemade Ice Cream....you know...lol not always as hard as it should be but it tastes great and you appreciate it more because of all the effort that went into making it ready for you.

Additional Comments:

I kinda think i am more the homemade Ice Cream....you know...lol not always as hard as it should be but it tastes great and you appreciate it more because of all the effort that went into making it ready for you.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

President's Choice loads of peanut butter cups...has these swirls of frozen peanut butter...definitely an addiction for me