Samsung Galaxy Note HELP!!!

Morning Everyone

Got a problem with my cell phone. Yesterday working just fine, battery fully charged everything. This morning woke up (use the phone amongst other things as an alarm clock and it works) and the alarm signaling an incoming email works. What doesn't work, the screen doesn't come on at all. No way to use the phone without the screen display.

I just thought to try putting the charger on it, that didn't do a thing, and yes, I unplugged it right away (don't want to risk overcharging the batteries)

Any ideas of what to do

Thanks

RG

Morning RG

Have you tried to do a hard reboot (power off then on)? Not familiar with the samsung as I have iPhone, but a reboot for me will often cure little hiccups with the phone. Now with the iPhone you need to see the screen to be able to power off as it is a 2 step process (external button and swipe on screen), so if Samsung is similar you may have to pull the battery.

Not sure this helps, but good luck RG!!

• Like 1

Take out the battery (If it's removable), wait a minute, and put it back in again.

If that fails, I'm out of ideas :(

• Like 1

Well the finicky little phone...I was up 45 minutes this morning playing around with it trying to get the screen to come on. Posted my HELP!!! lol thread, and took the advice to reboot by removing the battery. Well then I picked up the phone, and the damned thing booted up like it should

Thanks for the suggestions everyone

RG

Ya whenever you are having issues like that, best to pull the battery and wait 10secs or so and then restart...I've had my phone do a similar thing as well.