I am Probably going to get mullered for this...

..but what the heck...

I find a man much sexier if I can see his face and look into his eyes, his bits are nothing compared to what he's got on top...

Am I the only one who really ain't too fussed about seeing a guy's tackle in photos? I always prefer a hint of what is to come than the whole shebang (until I can see his pleasure is for me alone, if you know what I mean:bddog:

Pictures dont turn me on half as much as words...

What do you think?

Those that think that sending a pic of their junk is never nice. Really? I think its a generational thing. It seems that sending pics of privates is a young stud thing. It shows their lack of maturity in my opinion. Did I ask you to send me a pic? If not, don't, just don't.

Oh, so that's what I've been doing wrong all this time

But you got to appreciate the difficulty in those junk shots...holding the phone in one hand to take the picture and a magnifying glass in the other, so you seem to be much more than you really are LOL (probably explains the looks of disappointment on a lady's face when I show up in person) BTW all said tongue in cheek

Seriously, and I've said this before, my interest in a lady begins first and foremost with her posts, profile, website and emails/pm's, they are good indicators if we would click. Yes I do look at a lady's photos if she has them, but they don't decide for me if I will book an encounter. So from this guy's perspective I'm more fussed if you will, about who the lady is, not on what she looks like.

Anyhow, a quick rambling

RG

Guest realnicehat

Wait, what?

Guys are sending you dick pics? Seriously? Is it at least a full nude or is it just the wang?

As far as your question goes, I think it is pretty rare to find a woman who is solely turned on by the tool, the whole tool, and nothing but the tool....

If winning over a lady was as simple as showing the goods well, I wouldn't be on the computer right now ;)

Guest webothscore

I don't even get undressed. I just talk til a lady gets insanely wet ;) no but seriously, nice to see your thoughts Secret. A well rounded package, pardon the pun, is nice to have in anyone.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Yikes! I thought it was just politicians that did this!!! LOL

..but what the heck...

I find a man much sexier if I can see his face and look into his eyes, his bits are nothing compared to what he's got on top...

Am I the only one who really ain't too fussed about seeing a guy's tackle in photos? I always prefer a hint of what is to come than the whole shebang (until I can see his pleasure is for me alone, if you know what I mean:bddog:

Pictures dont turn me on half as much as words...

What do you think?

Why scare the lady away before you meet her! Lol

I got enough self-conscious things about myself why throw more in by sending a picture of my junk?

LOL! Yes, this is always a treat. Like I am going to say OMG, wow look at that penis, I must see you now!

My preferences in a gentleman are first personality, second, physical presence and looks. (I'd rather be with someone amazing who is not overly attractive than a hot guy with an attitude, or no personality.)

Quite frankly I don't much care what his junk looks like, as long as it gives and receives pleasure. ;)

Yeah I've never understood why guys would go to junk pics as an icebreaker. In general men are designed for utility whereas women for beauty, but I'd say the penis probably one of the least attractive things on a guys body.

I actually think cocks are beautiful and love cock shots. However, as an introduction or without knowing my preference is rather inconsiderate and disrespectful. I'm completely about the whole package of a man and love to get to know his mind as well as the rest of him. Personality for me is paramount because there are so many areas of attraction, connection, compatibility, likeness and pleasure involved. Once I get to know you, by all means surprise me with some lovely nudes especially if you put a little thought or effort into them. I am a lover of erotica so this plays right into that.

Mind you if you back up and include a playful smile or gleam in your eye along with a cock shot, I will let a big *RAWR* escape my lips but those shots,especially in this arena, need a degree of trust.

• Like 4

This funny comedian lady I listen to on YouTube once said that cock shots are like vacation pictures, you only want to see them if you've already been there.

Guest *l**e

I have sent cock shots, but only when asked to, and usually this has been by a lady that I have already been with, so I guess I'm echoing some previous comments.

Why do men do this? I think many of us are exhibitionists and like the idea of someone looking at us. I love knowing that a lady I know may make herself cum looking at me. I'm a bad bad boy!!