I'm wondering if anyone has seen Courtney lately? She is someone who i've been considering calling for sometime now and would appreciate some firsthand knowledge from anyone who has seen her. I have seen a number of our wonderful local sp's but i know that the selection is way too numerous to not experience other local talent. Of course i am always more than happy to share what i know with anyone who may have questions.

If it the Courtney the tiny lady on BP .. I have seen her a few times but not lately .. She is an enthusiastic provider she really enjoys her work , very open minded .. Always wild .. But she is super skinny I was afraid I was going to break her lol she looks much better in her pictures she uses , and she is always late .. So if you can deal with that I say go for it and let us know how it goes

I've seen her a while back and she was fun. But it's a lot of work to try and book time with her. She can be a bit flaky. Maybe she has a lot going on personally I don't know but she is hard to book sometimes. When you do get her, she doesn't watch the clock and you'll probably enjoy yourself. But this was almost 2yrs ago.

Hope that helps

I have seen her a couple of times a while back...a little late, but well worth it...She knows exactly what she is doing.....One of the best 2 hour sessions I have ever had....Very responsive...and knows how to use her mouth, tongue and hands to keep you on the edge.