Registered Massage Therapist

Hi there I am looking for a Registered Massage Therapist, for a good massage, a happy ending and a receipt for income tax purposes. Anyone in here???

An MA and a RMT should not be confused. No sex with the RMT bottom line, this keeps coming up every so often.

• Like 3

Hi there I am looking for a Registered Massage Therapist, for a good massage, a happy ending and a receipt for income tax purposes. Anyone in here???

It is doubtful that you would find that.

An RMT would be putting their license and standing with their provincial college at risk. The colleges take inappropriate touching very seriously and 'unprofessional' conduct very seriously. The best you could do is find someone who was trained as an RMT but has decided to not be an RMT and offer extra services instead.

Oh, and you should know by now, the only 'erotic services' that get subsidized by the taxpayer are those enjoyed by the politicians... ;)

• Like 2

I still dont get it why this question comes out over an over an over an over again!

Are the new members not taking the time to search and read previous threads???

Seriously! i m believer of there is no stupid questions ( if the answer has not already been provided..., or is not obvious...) but seriously.., i dont think i cant count on my fingers how many times this question has been asked since i joined a year ago!

Guys please take the time to read and search for answers..., most of them are rigth on your nose..., when it comes to general interest...

• Like 2

I still dont get it why this question comes out over an over an over an over again!

Are the new members not taking the time to search and read previous threads???

Seriously! i m believer of there is no stupid questions ( if the answer has not already been provided..., or is not obvious...) but seriously.., i dont think i cant count on my fingers how many times this question has been asked since i joined a year ago!

Guys please take the time to read and search for answers..., most of them are rigth on your nose..., when it comes to general interest...

Especially since there is a "sticky" about this.

• Like 1

I think webothscore was very gracious to refer Plumper to the threads that already exist on this subject (without showing any sign of impatience).

Plumper 69's response should have been to read the threads and to thank webotherscore. That should be simple enough :)

• Like 1

I've never had a decent massage from an RMT, all the better ones have been from MA's. As for insurance purposes no place would issue a reciept for the whole amount (door fee AND tip) anyway. Also your employer may question why a massage costs $200. Just suck up the cost and enjoy yourself. You might be able to get a reciept for the door fee from Bodycare and maybe Oasis but don't quote me on this and even if you did, a couple of enquirys from your employer and your hobby will be all over the work place.

• Like 1

Exactly, not worth possibly getting fired when somebody finds out that you've been misusing your workplace-provided insurance for happy endings. Sure maybe they won't find out, but then they just might. If you got a real backache or shoulder pain, go see the RMT and use your insurance for that.

• Like 1