Welcome my Dear!!! Hope you enjoy your time with the Sexy/Smart/Beautiful Ladies here.... the ones that I have met are truly the best ladies in the world!!

Kisses!!

XoX

thanks everyone, looking for some gawgeous ladies out west, any suggestions?

Welcome:) scroll to the city you are in and look at who is advertising for company there. Then if you want to know more about the lady you choose look at her reco's, posts and website, if she has one . Then contact her via her suggested method and enjoy! Any of us here want new members to feel comfortable and welcome, to explore and get to know as many of us as you choose, best of luck and happy hobbying:)

• Like 1

Welcome to the boards! I hope you enjoy your stay, meet some very fine ladies and have some exquisitely pleasurable experiences!

Don't forget to check out the Newbie section and do your research - there is a wealth of information at your fingertips; we are all here to help each other, so take advantage of that.

Cheers!

thanks everyone, looking for some gawgeous ladies out west, any suggestions?

Welcome to the CERB community. To find companions out west scroll down to the province, then city you would like to see a lady in. Not only are there likely local ladies in the city you would like to have an encounter in, there are some ladies who tour coast to coast, and may be in a city near you

Again welcome to CERB

RG